Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
LMAOOOOOOO @Canuck
oprah.gif

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'm also Oromo in all honesty. I grew up around Somalis and I just used to claim Ogaden because my first girlfriend was one. I just ran with that.

Oromos are a noble people with a rich culture and history. Also they lack the Somali gene that gives a propensity for treachery and self-hatred. They are more proud of their culture and heritage despite not having a nation for several centuries now. I genuinely believe they will outlast the Lamagodley both in the West and in the Somali peninsula. :salute:

Oromos are a noble people with a rich culture and history. Also they lack the Somali gene that gives a propensity for treachery and self-hatred. They are more proud of their culture and heritage despite not having a nation for several centuries now. I genuinely believe they will outlast the Lamagodley both in the West and in the Somali peninsula. :salute:
They lack ambition and aggressiveness as a people. They are the majority ethnic group in ethiopia, yet they are subjected to atrocities. Some groups are claiming for secession...

They lack ambition and aggressiveness as a people. They are the majority ethnic group in ethiopia, yet they are subjected to atrocities. Some groups are claiming for secession...

But they are united and don't have leadership that is consistently willing to sell out their people for a small gain. I would rather have their problems, which are much easier to fix, than a community whose leadership consistently sells them out, are incapable of ever being united, and have extreme self-hate issues on a large scale.

But they are united and don't have leadership that is consistently willing to sell out their people for a small gain. I would rather have their problems, which are much easier to fix, than a community whose leadership consistently sells them out, are incapable of ever being united, and have extreme self-hate issues on a large scale.
somalis have an entire country to themselves..they don't. why compare?

Status
Not open for further replies.