AMISOM stay should not be time bound

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2016/J...ot_be_time_bound_somali_foreign_minister.aspx

This is coming from our highly educated foreign minister. Do you still have hope for Somalia? Give up your naive idealistic dreams and join reality.

I support the recognition of an independent Somaliland. Furthermore,I call for the secession of southern Somalia(
Middle Juba, Lower Shebelle, Lower Juba, Bay, and Bakool). The vast majority of southern Somali people won't be held hostage for two crazy tribes.

http://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2016/J...ot_be_time_bound_somali_foreign_minister.aspx

This is coming from our highly educated foreign minister. Do you still have hope for Somalia? Give up your naive idealistic dreams and join reality.

I support the recognition of an independent Somaliland. Furthermore,I call for the secession of southern Somalia(
Middle Juba, Lower Shebelle, Lower Juba, Bay, and Bakool). The vast majority of southern Somali people won't be held hostage for two crazy tribes.

It is not up to you or me to division of Somalia, The IC, AU, EU, Arab league said NO to division. You saw what they did in 2006 in Somalia, Libya and Iraq. About this man who is puppet of General Gabre. Once shitopia and Kenya leave Somalia. You I'll see different Somalia.
image.jpeg

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
What a crock. How will SNA be able to stand on its own feat when Amisom won't allow it? Amisoms largest bulk is made out of troops from Ethiopia. Kenya has its own agenda and both nations know that a rebuilt SNA means less foreign aid for them, less political power over Somalia.

He has to have a gun to his head! Amisom should never had entered Somalia in the first place and clan reconciliation should have happened 10 years ago.

These "politicians" are just war profiteers with a nice title. They don't care about Somalia. They don't care about Somalis. They care about their pockets.

Interestingly enough they have support because of qabil even tho those people are suffering.

waraabe

Your superior

Somaliland will be recognized sooner or later, turkey recognized somaliland passport few days ago and kenyan official expressed an interest in trade between Kenya and somaliland in exchange for some recognition.

Good luck to you guys. Don't let the people of Mogadishu hold you hostage and your rich beautiful regions. You must arm yourselves and prepare to protect yourselves from the amison lovers.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somaliland will be recognized sooner or later, turkey recognized somaliland passport few days ago and kenyan official expressed an interest in trade between Kenya and somaliland in exchange for some recognition.

Good luck to you guys. Don't let the people of Mogadishu hold you hostage and your rich beautiful regions. You must arm yourselves and prepare to protect yourselves from the amison lovers.

Waraabe it's not gonna happen. Kenya and Ethiopia are only saying this shit to keep the country divided. Both of those nations are close to the west and both of those nations have secession movements. No one will allow it.

You guys been saying this shit for 25 years now...

waraabe

Your superior
Waraabe it's not gonna happen. Kenya and Ethiopia are only saying this shit to keep the country divided. Both of those nations are close to the west and both of those nations have secession movements. No one will allow it.

You guys been saying this shit for 25 years now...

Somaliland won't be ruled from Somalia :manny:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I have it on good authority that the Jubba Valley SNA will for the most part replace the ineffective and corrupt AU troops in Sector 2.

The SNA led operation in Buulo Guduud will be the first of many in the following months Inshallah.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I have it on good authority that the Jubba Valley SNA will for the most part replace the ineffective and corrupt AU troops in Sector 2.

The SNA led operation in Buulo Guduud will be the first of many in the following months Inshallah.

I don't see AU leaving willingly tho. They'll have to be kicked out with force. Somalia is their cash cow.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The U.S. and E.U. are tired of funding the totally incompetent AU who see Somalia as a blank aid check.

If the SNA can pacify the Jubba region with direct support from the U.S., AMISOM will be disbanded and it's funds diverted to the more effective Somali troops.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The U.S. and E.U. are tired of funding the totally incompetent AU who see Somalia as a blank aid check.

If the SNA can pacify the Jubba region with direct support from the U.S., AMISOM will be disbanded and it's funds diverted to the more effective Somali troops.

What's your source? All I see is talk of having them stay. Kenya asking for more aid and Ethiopia wanting a military base in Xamar

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What's your source? All I see is talk of having them stay. Kenya asking for more aid and Ethiopia wanting a military base in Xamar

You can't expect me to give up my source

:birdman:

Seriously though, there's a reason Uganda and Burundi are grumbling about pulling out. The E.U. ain't giving them another dime. Mark my words, AMISOM will be out in less than two years.

image.png

Turkey did not redognized SL's passport, Ethiopia rejected SL' separation.

image.jpeg

About Kenya, it was Facebook post from one governor in Kenya. Also show how the SL is willing to poison the people just for promise of recognization.

Which was rejected by AU and the head of amisom mission had to replace by djbouti General.

Status
Not open for further replies.