America SLAPS down spoiler Deni, tell him to be constructive in talks with Somalia and rejoin NCC

How y'all turn this into mj vs mx have some shame and stick to the original post

It’s that water boy who tries so hard to appease his HG masters and that other Mx laangaab @cow from gedo. Do they really think puntland is a threat to beesha Mx? PL has no time for that. We are fighting for the rights of every Somalis including reer gedo who are always the biggest losers whenever there is a new Mogadisho admin. Everyone here knows that the only man who could confront HSM in pubtlic arena is Deni. The rest are in his pockets.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
It’s that water boy who tries so hard to appease his HG masters
Tag me when you speak about me, I have no masters and no dog in this fight, like I said I am a centralist, what PL is doing, in my eyes is disgusting.' When I don't agree with you I am a water boy ok.

Tag me when you speak about me, I have no masters and no dog in this fight, like I said I am a centralist, what PL is doing, in my eyes is disgusting.' When I don't agree with you I am a water boy ok.
You're centralist but support the geriatric mayor who is running the capital like his family business. If you're real Farmaajo supporter you should hope HSM mayorship collapses on his face.

😂 y’all getting to powerful, what y’all got planned for reer puntland .

I already know reer bidenkulah planning revenge, he already has evection notice draft ready for galkacyo. xamar we got botted long ago only my dad been back couple years back. I’ve only been back to bari long ago
I personally wish reer PL all the best. I want a fair and equal federation and the ones demanding special treatment are obstacle. Reer PL enjoy way too many privileges while not being a financial contributor to FGS. It is clearly PL that is the wrong but calling out your own camp is not easy let alone realizing your camp is in the wrong.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
. If you're real Farmaajo supporter you should hope HSM mayorship collapses on his face.
I do want him to return, but I don't want him to have to deal with your buuq like this again. Better HSM deals with this and take all the punches and then we walk in and sit in the kursi.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You're centralist but support the geriatric mayor who is running the capital like his family business. If you're real Farmaajo supporter you should hope HSM mayorship collapses on his face.
Maxaa shisheeye ka galay Xamar ufff. Xasan hadii aw rabo dowlada dan qaraabadiisa wuu ka digi karaa. Marti ma ku aho Xamar, waa daxalkiis

I do want him to return, but I don't want him to have to deal with your buuq like this again. Better HSM deals with this and take all the punches and then we walk in and sit in the kursi.
When will you realize? You are too naive? Nothing in this country will ever get done without PL. That was Farmaajos biggest mistake. It will also be HSM. He has 3 years left to change that, maybe he will grow up and see the reality.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
😂 y’all getting to powerful, what y’all got planned for reer puntland .

I already know reer bidenkulah planning revenge, he already has evection notice draft ready for galkacyo. xamar we got botted long ago only my dad been back couple years back. I’ve only been back to bari long ago
Don’t get me wrong, I support sharing aid, development and elections on population basis and a federalism that is still involves a sovereign Somalia where the FGS President isn’t just a mayor.

Not pushing for something unreasonable imo. For everyone it’s best we do it this way to get passed the isqab qabsi of 4.5, only then can we hope to function like a normal country. Regardless I have no plans to evict Leelkase.

Maxaa shisheeye ka galay Xamar ufff. Xasan hadii aw rabo dowlada dan qaraabadiisa wuu ka digi karaa. Marti ma ku aho Xamar, waa daxalkiis
😂😂😂 Sick mentality. I swear you people are not normal. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you can't run a country with you folks.

I personally wish reer PL all the best. I want a fair and equal federation and the ones demanding special treatment are obstacle. Reer PL enjoy way too many privileges while not being a financial contributor to FGS. It is clearly PL that is the wrong but calling out your own camp is not easy let alone realizing your camp is in the wrong.
Let me paint you a picture
It all started when HSM instituted a new policy where they tried to make PL the same status as other states especially when it concerns grants, in your view that may seem fair, but it's not. PL has ~50k salaried workers whereas other states most of their troops get their salaries from Mogadishu. I'm not against each state getting its fair share, and seems to me it's fair for the state with the most civil servants to get more budget support.
For example one of the projects that started the dispute is World Bank funded project on education, it's not fair to say that PL will get the same money as other states when PL students are close or more than students in other states combined.
If I remember correctly this is the number of students who sat down for 8 and 12 year exams in the country last year:
PL: ~20k
SL: ~35k
Banadir + all other states: ~70k, probably 50k from Banadir.
So even if we're talking about fairness Banadir (FGS) will get the most then SL then Puntland and then other states, if you have another idea of what's fair, please do share.
That's PL's argument: we're not like those nascent states who barely control anything. please tell us why do you think that argument is clearly wrong, it seems common sense to me.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Womp womp, like I said go eat your plumpy nuts. Xamar is the world capital when it comes to IDP's. Half a million people starving in the city and you're worried about PL. Your priorities are misplaced, I know how our success angers you. We have a much brighter future than you lawless animals. What happened to hobyo port? 😂
Success? Nigga what success 😂. You guys have barely any large companies, the only thing you guys bring to the table is resources other then that u guys are nothing. Xamar was only build by hawiye's and dont lie that half a million are starving in the city dont know where you got that from.

Abaq

VIP
Let me paint you a picture
It all started when HSM instituted a new policy where they tried to make PL the same status as other states especially when it concerns grants, in your view that may seem fair, but it's not. PL has ~50k salaried workers whereas other states most of their troops get their salaries from Mogadishu. I'm not against each state getting its fair share, and seems to me it's fair for the state with the most civil servants to get more budget support.
For example one of the projects that started the dispute is World Bank funded project on education, it's not fair to say that PL will get the same money as other states when PL students are close or more than students in other states combined.
If I remember correctly this is the number of students who sat down for 8 and 12 year exams in the country last year:
PL: ~20k
SL: ~35k
Banadir + all other states: ~70k, probably 50k from Banadir.
So even if we're talking about fairness Banadir (FGS) will get the most then SL then Puntland and then other states, if you have another idea of what's fair, please do share.
That's PL's argument: we're not like those nascent states who barely control anything. please tell us why do you think that argument is clearly wrong, it seems common sense to me.
I think the Hutu argument is that they now want to increase the enrolment, services etc in their lands so hence why they want more funding which also isn’t an unreasonable position to hold. This is also the reason that Laftagareen and Madobe are supporting this.

In other news, all of you (Hutus and Darods) should know that you can fund a country without aid, and I’m not talking about the gaajo Eritrea system. It’s a shame you all have a gaajo mentality

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I think the Hutu argument is that they now want to increase the enrolment, services etc in their lands so hence why they want more funding which also isn’t an unreasonable position to hold. This is also the reason that Laftagareen and Madobe are supporting this.

In other news, all of you (Hutus and Darods) should know that you can fund a country without aid, and I’m not talking about the gaajo Eritrea system. It’s a shame you all have a gaajo mentality
Also future FGS spending once granted debt relief. The idea is that aid, loans, investment is shared equally so the other FMS’s can catch up. Why else would there be a split between LG+Madoobe and Deni. It’s not like they woke up one day and said let’s annoy Deni lol

Trending