America SLAPS down spoiler Deni, tell him to be constructive in talks with Somalia and rejoin NCC

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Kulane was pro farmaajo. Fartaag was against farmaajo.

Fartaag picked the mps. And today they are loyal to him and joined him to fight against madoobe.

Remember culusow tried to get gedo to be under madoobe. But Fartaag and the mps refused. All this is documented by both muxaafid and mucaarid.
Understood

cow

VIP
Why do you think Mudane Farmaajo has been quiet as of late? Treachery is a normal as breathing in politics, dont take it personal. Somalis always hated incubant President and want a new face

Madoobe today has betrayed Deni for HAG. There is no tol in politics my friend but Deni is not a threat to MX unlike Culusow who has stripped every xil.

Deni the guy who said "why did marehan student achieve high grades"

That nigga?

Deni the nigga who gave weapons to fiqi to fight against marehan that nigga?

Sxb there is no bigger enemy then them. Don't let's this fake cry fool you.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They were actually picked by fartaag. They support him now. Some are right now in Ethiopia having shir with fartaag.
Fartaag is UPD himself. Spent years running between HSM and Madoobe. Rooble was in charge of elections and helped select many UPD MPs in SL Galmudug and JL. It was Rooble’s initiative, facilitated by Madoobe

Let’s not pretend Fartaag had any influence over elections in Ceelqaalow. You would’ve mentioned him back then :mjlaugh:

cow

VIP
Fartaag is UPD himself. Spent years running between HSM and Madoobe. Rooble was in charge of elections and helped select many UPD MPs in SL Galmudug and JL.

Let’s not pretend Fartaag had any influence over elections in Ceelqaalow. You would’ve mentioned him back then :mjlaugh:

Fake, rooble has zero power in the selections in ceel qaalow.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
How y'all turn this into mj vs mx have some shame and stick to the original post
I don’t even have to try to isku dhir these days. It was fun when i accidentally instigated a war between OG and MJs months back but this constant Darood vs Darood is boring now. Don’t pollute my threads wariyaada!

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
During Farmajo's presidency, America also came out with a similar stance against Puntland.....and guess what? Farmajo was sent packing out of villa Somalia. Same will happen to the nose picker, if he's not careful.

Puntland, is a different animal compared to the rest of Somaliweyn. Must be all that omega 3 we get from the amount of fish we eat.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
During Farmajo's presidency, America also came out with a similar stance against Puntland.....and guess what? Farmajo was sent packing out of villa Somalia. Same will happen to the nose picker, if he's not careful.

Puntland, is a different animal compared to the rest of Somaliweyn. Must be all that omega 3 we get from the amount of fish we eat.
Stop the cap. I remember clearly the US backing Deni, Madoobe constantly lol. They even came out against the Galmudug, KG elections etc. it was non-stop ‘condemnations’ ‘concern’ ‘we call for dialogue’. They then fully supported Rooble to control the elections to push out Farmaajo lol

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Deni the guy who said "why did marehan student achieve high grades"

That nigga?

Deni the nigga who gave weapons to fiqi to fight against marehan that nigga?

Sxb there is no bigger enemy then them. Don't let's this fake cry fool you.
It is only Daarod unity until they stab us in the back.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
D0993D53-7F8F-46C5-9A2F-C905E71FAEC2.jpeg
F7488D43-E89E-4C28-90AF-34E399B80996.jpeg

The treatment Farmaajo got from America :mjlol: compared to the cozy one with HSM is beautiful juxtaposition to the strength and weakness of the two FGS Presidents in cutting down PL to size. Without America you are nothing in Somalia and with America you are everything

Unless you are laandheere Habargidir

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
View attachment 261570View attachment 261571

The treatment Farmaajo got from America :mjlol: compared to the cozy one with HSM is beautiful juxtaposition to the strength and weakness of the two FGS Presidents in cutting down PL to size. Without America you are nothing in Somalia and with America you are everything

The Blackhawks down was disaster and absolut slaughter, 14 American died while thousand upon thousand Somalis died in Mogadishu not really a win

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Sxb, u started this with u ""ha kul qosol" comment war caadi iska dhig,allow them to defend their state
Waalal I started this when I called them out for claiming they built world class airports, they are the ones who started with insults not me.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
View attachment 261570View attachment 261571

Of course Farmaajo was not a puppet and actually had an independent foreign policy. Halane would rather have HSM because he listens to their every demand

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The Blackhawks down was disaster 14 American died while thousand upon thousand Somalis died in Mogadishu not really a win
Yaa beentaas kuu sheegay? This is not Hollywood lmao. It was less than 1,000, mostly civilian AUN. And yes Americans were running away from a few kids from HG in suuqa bakaaraha so started spraying anyone that moved so they could run away without losing more soldiers.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Waalal I started this when I called them out for claiming they built world class airports, they are the ones who started with insults not me.
They build better airport with their own money compared to others who couldn't even build decent looking airport with aid money

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Of course Farmaajo was not a puppet and actually had an independent foreign policy. Halane would rather have HSM because he listens to their every demand
Farmaajo listened to every word of Ethiopia and Qatar so it’s a wash. Don’t begrudge us of having better and more powerful allies :mjlaugh:

Trending