America SLAPS down spoiler Deni, tell him to be constructive in talks with Somalia and rejoin NCC

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@repo your input is needed nooh. Don't delete the post it was juicy.
:banderas:
I was in the middle of replying lol.

@repo
9764AE25-A69A-44D1-A4AD-55EC45D45416.gif
PL ain’t getting SL treatment for a reason.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I deleted it because I was going to give you the Keenadiid treatment but I know you'll learn your lesson soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The thread is about XSM/Xamze goading the defacto separatists in PL into ecoming isolationists without influence in the Somalia Italiana federal government. This is a great move for beesha dhexe HS/GM/Benaadir and Kismaayo. If worse comes to worst XSM will have the blessings of elders from eastern Sool/Badhan to move their seats in Somalia Italiana parliament from Garoowe/Boosaaao to Muqdisho and Qoslaaye can buy their votes just like the rest of the JSL seats in Muqdisho. No confederalist candidate from PL will ever get to a second round of presidential elections selections umless the became pragmatic federalists/centralists Even Formaggio understood this

As we can see, the permanent sense of being a victim is deeply destructive both internally, and externally.

I wish you much success on this journey of rehabilitation!

Can't believe people said PL is self sufficient.The international community is getting tired and impatient with the lack of progress since the formation of FGS more than a decade ago.

Look forward to seeing the developments FGS will take :ohno:

An extract below from Puntland budget in 2022.

View attachment 261653
Nah they are self-sufficient bro, they can stand on their two feets. They don't need the federal funding other states are in need of it.

:lolbron:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

We are quivering in fear.
:mjlaugh:
Quiver in shame Hutu. Due to your inferiority complex, you are looking to grasp anything to feel better about your situation including cutting Puntland's portion. But history will repeat itself as it always does and we will receive what's ours. Two things will remain unchanged, you will still be patrolled by a Ugandan APC pretending to be king of the castle and we'll still continue develop.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Ceyr and Ciise maxamed could only happen pre 91 in xamar. The few rare inter ethnic marriages between HG/Hawiyes and MJ these days are usually in mudug.
He’s born in Burloburde. Cayr and MJ ofc don’t share a border but I’m sure before the civil war many were living in Hiiraan. Also government workers tended to be spread around the country

You guys don't clearly know what federalism entails, since what you claim to be and what you advocate for are audibly at odds. How is HSM anti federalism for demanding that Somalia should have ''one judicial system'', with the federal supreme court being the highest court in the country?
This is how the Americans do things.
View attachment 261577
Reer PL suffer from deep HawiyePhobia even our resident from Xamar @Hilmaam seems to fall under this category.
But this is Somalia sxb, which is worse than a piss poor third world country and in top 5 most corrupt countries in the world. It took USA a very long time to reach that level. I highly doubt Somalia will ever reach anywhere near that level within the next 100 years for obvious reasons. Which is why I strongly favor independence or at the very least a confederate system where each region has an independent judicial system from xamar among other things.

Clan confederalism in action just recently PL mad a decistion to act ‘independent’ from Somalia’s government now the IC is telling PL to rejoin the Somalia Italiana federal government

Somalia’s donors on Monday criticised him at a meeting in Nairobi. The meeting is a result of Puntland’s decision to act ‘independent’ from Somalia’s government, including boycotting meetings under an inter-governmental caucus known as the National Consultative Council

1679739970590.png

The Somali Republic is no more we are witnessing silent/undeclared independence of PL

Trending