America is the Somalia of developed nations

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This entire issue indicates the subversion & capitulation of muslims to secular doctrine. Separating what you’re required to believe & act on versus what you advocate for politically only causes cognitive dissonance among those who adopt such positions.

Majority of these abortions over 95 % are done not because they’re a medical necessity etc but because they inconvenience the lives of these women. Since 1965 over 60 million pregnancies have been aborted in the USA alone. So statistically more lives are lost than saved when abortions are carried out.

Having no qualms about the killing of foetuses & babies simply because they’re an inconvenience to a woman’s career ambitions, taking responsibilities as mothers etc but throw a fit when abortions are banned highlights their contradictions.

Utilising the 2-3% of abortions that are done for medical reasons to champion the legalisation of abortions in totality is nothing but absurd. How muslims support the killing of millions of foetuses & aren’t bothered by it is beyond me.

And when the girl-child that was buried alive will be asked, for what sin she was slain..." (81:8-9)

Do not kill your children for fear of poverty; it is We Who provide for them as well as for you. Killing them is surely a grave sin ( 17:31)

FF8382D5-789C-4034-9A8B-57EE9ECA7D0D.jpeg

I would love to see what the Quran says about jailing women who get procedures trying to prevent this.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Let me share some facts since there’s a lot of misinformation.

- Abortion numbers in the US has been declining since the 1980s

- 58% of abortions are first time

- 93% of abortions are in the first trimester (within the first 120 days)

- Only 1% of abortions are done past halfway into the pregnancy.

- In 1972 (year before Roe v Wade) 41% of abortions were of women who lived in states where abortion was illegal.

Source:

This entire issue indicates the subversion & capitulation of muslims to secular doctrine. Separating what you’re required to believe & act on versus what you advocate for politically only causes cognitive dissonance among those who adopt such positions.

Majority of these abortions over 95 % are done not because they’re a medical necessity etc but because they inconvenience the lives of these women. Since 1965 over 60 million pregnancies have been aborted in the USA alone. So statistically more lives are lost than saved when abortions are carried out.

Having no qualms about the killing of foetuses & babies simply because they’re an inconvenience to a woman’s career ambitions, taking responsibilities as mothers etc but throw a fit when abortions are banned highlights their contradictions.

Utilising the 2-3% of abortions that are done for medical reasons to champion the legalisation of abortions in totality is nothing but absurd. How muslims support the killing of millions of foetuses & aren’t bothered by it is beyond me.

And when the girl-child that was buried alive will be asked, for what sin she was slain..." (81:8-9)

Do not kill your children for fear of poverty; it is We Who provide for them as well as for you. Killing them is surely a grave sin ( 17:31)
@Periplus

Why does it have to be one or the other? We know abortions outside of threat to mother's health, rape ect is the only ones allowed. Don't expect any sane woman to support a ban that can infringe upon her rights to one if God forbid she ends up having an ectopic pregnancies or a miscarriage in which an abortion pill needs to be taken so that the fetus leaves the body.

Yes, medical reasons make up a small %, but it happens all the time. Women need to be certain that doctors are not going to be afraid to issue them due to fear of the law which is what is supposedly happening. Married women need to afraid Wallahi if that is the case.

If our lives are worthless Aduunka just say it, a fetus is not the same and will never be that of a woman. Islam is black and white when it comes to this and if you have any doubts that the law will not take that into consideration, how as a Muslim can you support it?

The clinic was located in the inner city, predominantly black and Hispanic neighborhood . White women travel from rural and suburbs to get the procedure done . The Mexicans are blacks are religious and keep their babies. White republicans know that white women have been doing since roe vs wade, they think banning abortion will increase the white population.
I live the south and black folks here are doing very well.

What part of the south? Atlanta Georgia is more like New York or Minneapolis in politics. Moderate to liberal and blacks there are educated mostly. That is not true for the rest of the south. Blacks tend to be poor, undereducated or uneducated. Conservative usually means backward and ill-informed. Never met a smart conservative be they white or black.

World

VIP

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Nothing you posted contradicts what I said, I don’t give a damn what a random pro life activist group believes in, doesn’t change the fact that all states make exceptions for the life of the mother.

Yes and you do know that it’s subjective right.

Something that you consider as falling under that bracket may not to them.

Do I seriously have to spell it out for you?

Yes and you do know that it’s subjective right.

Something that you consider as falling under that bracket may not to them.

Do I seriously have to spell it out for you?

Michigan is the only state with total ban on abortion written in its state constitution around 1930. That law will become applicable pending some legal steps their state/senate houses are considering. Their ban makes no exceptions. It is the only state I think so far with a ban as such. Others who want to ban or make abortion illegal including Texas have some exceptions and time when abortion can not be done in the books.

All in all, it is not religiously driven campaign but racial. The bans will have no impact on white women in their majority and it will not change their choices of having no kids because it is a lifestyle and a choice to not have kids. The main reason most Americans be they male or female do not want to have kids has to do with their views in life which puts emphasis on Money and ability to raise kids. Their view of marriage is negative and many don't bother to get married but live as couples. The so called conservatives can seek to ban abortion all they want, but white population will keep declining as long their culture remains one that is self-centered.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Periplus

Why does it have to be one or the other? We know abortions outside of threat to mother's health, rape ect is the only ones allowed. Don't expect any sane woman to support a ban that can infringe upon her rights to one if God forbid she ends up having an ectopic pregnancies or a miscarriage in which an abortion pill needs to be taken so that the fetus leaves the body.

Yes, medical reasons make up a small %, but it happens all the time. Women need to be certain that doctors are not going to be afraid to issue them due to fear of the law which is what is supposedly happening. Married women need to afraid Wallahi if that is the case.

If our lives are worthless Aduunka just say it, a fetus is not the same and will never be that of a woman. Islam is black and white when it comes to this and if you have any doubts that the law will not take that into consideration, how as a Muslim can you support it?
I think states allow it in any event that mothers lives are at risk, no one is arguing tha they shouldnt thats insane. We are talking about healthy babies being aborted! Btw Islam says baby has a soul 120 days after pregnancy so yes that fetus life is equal to the mother in sin if you kill it

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
View attachment 228261

I would love to see what the Quran says about jailing women who get procedures trying to prevent this.
Sxb how long are you going to milk this narrative that these women are against the ban because of medical necessities? Medical reasons account for about 2% of all abortions, furthermore in all states they’re exemptions allocated for this reason before & after the ban.

What the ban has done is put an end to the absolute right for a woman to undergo abortion, this here is why they object to it. So regardless of the reason for abortion they believe it’s a woman’s right to act as she pleases & no one has the right to deny them this freedom.

It’s similar to the freedom & autonomy a woman has to be intimate with anyone she pleases whether it’s within or outside of marriage or even with the same gender.

This here is what the abortion debate is all about, the right of a woman to abort no matter the reason whether it’s in line with scripture or not it’s her right to do as she pleases.

Our bodies are an amaana from Allah and come judgement day they will testify for or against us according to our deeds.

On the Day their tongues, hands, and feet will testify against them for what they used to do (24:24)

When they reach it, their ears, eyes, and skin will testify against what they used to do. They will ask their skin ˹furiously˺, “Why have you testified against us?” It will say, “We have been made to speak by Allah, Who causes all things to speak. He ˹is the One Who˺ created you the first time, and to Him you were bound to return (41:20-21)

We need to look and find out what the Quranic world view is and the only way we will would be able to do that is literally to first examine our own assumptions because literally many of us are looking through colonised eyes. We’ve ideas in our minds that are alien to our culture to our deen to our way of life.

I think states allow it in any event that mothers lives are at risk, no one is arguing tha they shouldnt thats insane. We are talking about healthy babies being aborted! Btw Islam says baby has a soul 120 days after pregnancy so yes that fetus life is equal to the mother in sin if you kill it
Most abortions happen before 4 months.

What part of the south? Atlanta Georgia is more like New York or Minneapolis in politics. Moderate to liberal and blacks there are educated mostly. That is not true for the rest of the south. Blacks tend to be poor, undereducated or uneducated. Conservative usually means backward and ill-informed. Never met a smart conservative be they white or black.
The big ol red Texas. Blacks are ‘undereducated or uneducated’ according to the evil white owned media and those white folks who pull out numbers out of their behinds.
1656428441179.gif

Trending

Latest posts