America is the Somalia of developed nations

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
i disagree. if a both madow gabadh and a cadaan gabadh got irresponsibly pregnant. then the cadaan gabadh is more likely to have an abortion. and also minorities+immigrants are more anti abortion. @Periplus what do you think?

I agree with you completely.

Madoows are more religiously conservative whereas cadaans are more about displaying the image of religiousness.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
It’s the right thing to do regardless of the reason they’re doing it. But since black women get the most abortions, black birth rates will skyrocket.

I ain’t ever said what you quoted.

But it ain’t wrong. I haven’t seen any stats that show Black women get the most abortions. I think cadaans do but don’t advertise it.

Last edited:

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
3B6C5B13-7E93-4095-A771-841EFBE4FEC4.jpeg

They kinda are and see why. Black women are not as promiscuous. Saying that is disrespectful. It's a wealth disparity. Richer women are much more likely to be educated with regards to birth control and have better access to it and better doctors.
It really isn't a wealth/income thing. Hispanic women are poorer than black women but they don't have abortions, stds, and multiple different fathers of their children like black women. Black women are definitely the most promiscuous.

It really isn't a wealth/income thing. Hispanic women are poorer than black women but they don't have abortions, stds, and multiple different fathers of their children like black women. Black women are definitely the most promiscuous.
You have an agenda against black women. We get it, you're not attracted to them Jimmer.

Please explain why most white women with mixed babies have the highest rates of single motherhood, compared to when they're with white men?

Men are the gatekeepers of relationships. Black men seem to have an aversion to marriage compared to other ethnic groups and it seems that most women regardless of skintone tend to be unwed mothers when dealing with black men.

@Periplus

Abortion in the US is not done because of poverty, but because of the irresponsible attitude towards sex and the hookup culture. Abortion has been used as birth control even though it should be the last option. Sex means babies, people should be more responsible.

Also abortion in USA has racist component. Most of the abortions are done by POC women, mostly black. This has been since it started. Planned Parenthood founder was a racist woman who believed in eugenics. America has used abortion to cull the black population. 19 million black babies aborted. Subhanallah.

There should be a federal abortion after 4 months.
You spoke nothing but facts, just don't know what you mean by the last part 🤔

You have an agenda against black women. We get it, you're not attracted to them Jimmer.
The facts are facts and they're well known. Many would say you have an agenda against certain demographics in your own right lool
Please explain why most white women with mixed babies have the highest rates of single motherhood, compared to when they're with white men?
Never heard of them having the highest rates of single motherhood, source? It's a fact madow men marry less, no one is disputing that, don't see the gotcha here.
Men are the gatekeepers of relationships. Black men seem to have an aversion to marriage compared to other ethnic groups and it seems that most women regardless of skintone tend to be unwed mothers when dealing with black men
Don't see the point of mentioning this as women are the gatekeepers of sex. If madow men don't want to marry them en masse that means they must become promiscuous and keep away even more men from marrying them as the # of bodies, stds, wecels ticks up? :hova:

Why don't they marry others or not sleep with black men? If others wanted they'd marry them at hispanic/asian women rates, but alas reality is different, as you prolly know madow men marry the most promiscuous women at rates higher than other ethnic groups and that's low as it is.

The facts are facts and they're well known. Many would say you have an agenda against certain demographics in your own right lool

Never heard of them having the highest rates of single motherhood, source? It's a fact madow men marry less, no one is disputing that, don't see the gotcha here.

Don't see the point of mentioning this as women are the gatekeepers of sex. If madow men don't want to marry them en masse that means they must become promiscuous and keep away even more men from marrying them as the # of bodies, stds, wecels ticks up? :hova:

Why don't they marry others or not sleep with black men? If others wanted they'd marry them at hispanic/asian women rates, but alas reality is different, as you prolly know madow men marry the most promiscuous women at rates higher than other ethnic groups and that's low as it is.
You didn't understand my point. Kids born to white women and black men are much more likely to be born into single mother households.

Why is that? If black women were the issue, black men would have had a more stable relationships with other women of different races.

Your last point, when black women and white men have a more stable relationship than white women and black men. What does that tell us?

You're biased and you refuse to look at the big picture.

Let me simplify it for you. If someone has an issue with everyone, then clearly they're the issue.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If you want to know @Periplus opinion on any given matter just watch CNN.

He is an agent of western imperialism and liberalism on here.

Lol I hate CNN but nice try.

I come from the land of the Murdochs baby. My country’s greatest achievement is destroying Americas political sphere.

Australia has done more damage to US politics than your Kremlin daddies.

:silanyolaugh:

You didn't understand my point. Kids born to white women and black men are much more likely to be born into single mother households.

Why is that? If black women were the issue, black men would have had a more stable relationships with other women of different races.
More likely to be single mothers than who? If you're purporting it to be more than cadaan-cadaan unions, sure. If you're saying it's compared to the amount born to madow mothers I'm gonna need a source lol.

Madow men are the least likely men to marry, I've already acknowledged that. But they still have higher marriage rates than madow women, cause they marry their other women more than madow women and less other men want to marry madow women.

Madow men do have more stable relationships with others as compared to their relationships with madow women. Those unions have lower divorce rates than madow-madow marriages and higher median family income. As a demographic segment, Madow women have the lowest marriage rates of any race-gender, highest divorce rates of any race-gender, highest female abuser IPV rates.
Your last point, when black women and white men have a more stable relationship than white women and black men. What does that tell us?
How are you measuring this? If you're talking about divorce rates, those relationships barely make it to the marriages, they end in the casual ku dhufo iyo dhaqaaq step. It tells us cadaans aren't willing to legally commit to madow women, the other permutation makes it farther before ending.
You're biased and you refuse to look at the big picture.
As are you with your incorrect madow radfem talking points. You've refused to acknowledge madow women are the most promiscuous despite the facts and refused to answer my questions. No idea why you're trying to act sanctimonious. I'm not the untruthful person here.
Let me simplify it for you. If someone has an issue with everyone, then clearly they're the issue.
Agreed, still no where is the above statement most true than for your beloved madow women lool

In my estimation, Americans will practice safer sex and use condoms or other means of preventing unwanted pregnancy. This in turn will reduce STDS.

The Americans who are adversely affected by the ban are African American women who utilize the method to avoid having many kids with no support. The black population will therefore increase positively I hope. This means a massive backfire on white racists who didn't think this project through.

In any case, Americans have the lowest IQ both black and white. Waa xoolo. I sometimes question why are these human beings given the chance to live as human beings. They would easily fit into herds of cows.

Black women are the most promiscuous and thus get pregnant most. They account for a high number of births as well as abortions.

Source? I’d say this.
You are so anti AA, farax lugo bassto, tone it down. AA and Hispanic women are actually conservative compared to the proud promiscuous white women . Most of the donations for abortion clinics come from white women who had abortion back in their loose college days.

In my estimation, Americans will practice safer sex and use condoms or other means of preventing unwanted pregnancy. This in turn will reduce STDS.

The Americans who are adversely affected by the ban are African American women who utilize the method to avoid having many kids with no support. The black population will therefore increase positively I hope. This means a massive backfire on white racists who didn't think this project through.

In any case, Americans have the lowest IQ both black and white. Waa xoolo. I sometimes question why are these human beings given the chance to live as human beings. They would easily fit into herds of cows.
AA women keep their babies also most have kids at very young age and cannot afford abortion.

AA women keep their babies also most have kids at very young age and cannot afford abortion.

They would have more kids if they weren't having an abortion. The stats indicate the black women who have abortions already have young children, so they want to avoid adding on to them. Would be easier if they had their men use condom. The guys obviously are irresponsible getting these women pregnant all the time. Sometimes some women deserve what they get since their standard is so low anyway. Nonetheless, Black women will have to deal with the consequences.

Trending