AL SHABAB ATTACKS US/KENYAN MILITARY BASE

Go on google earth and look at kismaayo airport you can see kenyan base.

I know they're in Kismaayo, they are even in towns like Afmadow, Ceel-Waaq and villages like Kulbiyow and Dhoobley. What i'm saying is if they CAN capture Kismaayo they CAN easily capture smaller towns like Jamaame and Jilib. But they don't put in any effort.

somalia-control-map-timeline-august-2019.html

I know they're in Kismaayo, they are even in towns like Afmadow, Ceel-Waaq and villages like Kulbiyow and Dhoobley. What i'm saying is if they CAN capture Kismaayo they CAN easily capture smaller towns like Jamaame and Jilib. But they don't put in any effort.

somalia-control-map-timeline-august-2019.html

They left most if there bases in gedo. They could not take the heat there.

Just recently the vp of jubbaland was denied entry into ceel weak by reer gedo.

My condolences to your loses. It a dark day for kenyans
My condolences is to those your racist uncle tried to kill when he abused his powers to prevent pregnat women and sick people by using the air embargo.

Kismaayo is still strong your uncle Xaarmajo has not succeeded.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Trump go go go Strike at Al shabaab again please! Finish them

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Trump go go go Strike at Al shabaab again please! Finish them
Everytime you hear Al-shabab has been killed in jubbaland. They mean a male civilian, has been killed. For every militant killed 100-200 innocent herders die. Trump made it worse by hiding the death toll of women and children. Plus he increased the drone attacks. They wont eradicate al-shabab because its co-owned by Qatar and UAE. They are making it easier for people to be recruited by Al-Shabaab because of the bombings. Dont get bamboozled.

Everytime you hear Al-shabab has been killed in jubbaland. They mean a male civilian, has been killed. For every militant killed 100-200 innocent herders die. Trump made it worse by hiding the death toll of women and children. Plus he increased the drone attacks. They wont eradicate al-shabab because its co-owned by Qatar and UAE. They are making it easier for people to be recruited by Al-Shabaab because of the bombings. Dont get bamboozled.
AS is a CIA thingy to keep China away from Somalia.

Trending

Latest posts