Al shabaab takeover a district in Sanaag region

Al-shabaab-585x400.jpg

Wararka naga soo gaarayo gobolka Sanaag ayaa waxaa ay sheegayaan in caawa fiidkii deegaanka Milxo oo ka tirsan gobolka ay la wareegeen Al-shabaab, kadib dagaal ka dhacay deegaanka, wararku waxaa ay sheegayaan in si buuxda ay u qabsadeen.

Xoogag ka tirsan Al-shabaab oo deegaanka weerar ku qaaday ayaa waxaa ay iska caabin kala kulmeen dhallinyaro ku sugnaa deegaanka oo dagaal kala horyimid, waxaana markii dambe usuurto gashay in ay guud ahaan deegaan Milxo la wareegaan.

Wararku waxaa ay sheegayaan in isgaarsiinta deegaanka ay go,day, waxaana si dhab ah loo ogeyn dagaalka khasaaraha uu dhaliyey maadaama xiliga la dagaalamay ay tahay xili habeen ah, sidoo kalena aysan jirin isgaarsiinta deegaanka Milxo.

I warned about this. Alshabab is growing in strength in Sanaag, they are stealing gold and using that to fund their war.

Sanaag is perfect for alshabab, its lawless has enar 0 education levels and plenty of angry youth.

@Gadhwayne what do you expect your people will do? Will they use this as an excuse to attack reer east sanaag?

I warned about this. Alshabab is growing in strength in Sanaag, they are stealing gold and using that to fund their war.

Sanaag is perfect for alshabab, its lawless has enar 0 education levels and plenty of angry youth.

@Gadhwayne what do you expect your people will do? Will they use this as an excuse to attack reer east sanaag?

You made a thread about it awhile ago , I didnt belive you 100% , my apologize .
Seems like there is alot of resources there.the mafia terrorists al shabaab like to operate places where they're sure to make $$

Somaliland and Puntland won’t allow one subclan to fight them alone. We held them for 6 years. If Somaliland watches, qaraxyo might start in ceerigaabo. The road between ceeldhaahir and ceerigaabo will be bombed. These backward extremists will fight to keep us in the Stone Age.

Somaliland and Puntland won’t allow one subclan to fight them alone. We held them for 6 years. If Somaliland watches, qaraxyo might start in ceerigaabo. The road between ceeldhaahir and ceerigaabo will be bombed. These backward extremists will fight to keep us in the Stone Age.
Jamal has nothing to do with ceerigabo.

lmao

View attachment 216393

Wararka naga soo gaarayo gobolka Sanaag ayaa waxaa ay sheegayaan in caawa fiidkii deegaanka Milxo oo ka tirsan gobolka ay la wareegeen Al-shabaab, kadib dagaal ka dhacay deegaanka, wararku waxaa ay sheegayaan in si buuxda ay u qabsadeen.

Xoogag ka tirsan Al-shabaab oo deegaanka weerar ku qaaday ayaa waxaa ay iska caabin kala kulmeen dhallinyaro ku sugnaa deegaanka oo dagaal kala horyimid, waxaana markii dambe usuurto gashay in ay guud ahaan deegaan Milxo la wareegaan.

Wararku waxaa ay sheegayaan in isgaarsiinta deegaanka ay go,day, waxaana si dhab ah loo ogeyn dagaalka khasaaraha uu dhaliyey maadaama xiliga la dagaalamay ay tahay xili habeen ah, sidoo kalena aysan jirin isgaarsiinta deegaanka Milxo.
Fake news, ciidanka Golis camped out in Milxo 43rd battlion. They keep saying AS attacked milxo since 2018.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

damn, I was thinking going there to mine some gold, but it seems like it was over taking, sad

View attachment 216393

This is not Sanaag but just the Badhan region of Sanaag. Terrorists have infiltrated crossed the border from SomaliaItaliana. Soomaliland needs to restore democracy to the region and evict the militias that crossed from Bari

I expect the shabaabists in Badhan to stay where they are and not to cross into Ceerigobo/Ceelafweyn areas and the Ceerigaabo might have to be unleashed to restore law and order in Badhan

ciidanka Golis camped out in Milxo 43rd battlion. They keep saying AS attacked milxo since 2018.

I hope youre right about the absence of terrorists from the Badhan region of Soomaliland otherwise this is a strong justification for JSL to secure the border between Sanaag, Soomaliland and PL, SomaliaItaliana

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is not Sanaag but just the Badhan region of Sanaag. Terrorists have infiltrated crossed the border from SomaliaItaliana. Soomaliland needs to restore democracy to the region and evict the militias that crossed from Bari

I expect the shabaabists in Badhan to stay where they are and not to cross into Ceerigobo/Ceelafweyn areas and the Ceerigaabo might have to be unleashed to restore law and order in Badhan

I hope youre right about the absence of terrorists from the Badhan region of Soomaliland otherwise this is a strong justification for JSL to secure the border between Sanaag, Soomaliland and PL, SomaliaItaliana

Somaliland democracy kulaha.
have your people access water first. Water scarcity is a problem in Ceelafweyn where people are thirsty mirqaanism and what it does to you

damn, I was thinking going there to mine some gold, but it seems like it was over taking, sad

Just give the natives some heavy weapons and have them protect you while you explore for some gold and other resources .
Dont be a fuulay , scared money dont make money I would personally fund the cause if the ROI is good .
@codewebsduh let's go saxib dont let opportunity pass you by , if you dont find gold youd propably run into marble or other valuable minerals .

When is convenient you call it sanaag somaliland but when news like this comes out it's the Italian somaliana :kanyehmm:

A district or a tuulo? Damn

Imboow they call tuulos full districts , the north use some somali words differently there and different meaning.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Just give the natives some heavy weapons and have them protect you while you explore for some gold and other resources .
Dont be a fuulay , scared money dont make money I would personally fund the cause if the ROI is good .
@codewebsduh let's go saxib dont let opportunity pass you by , if you dont find gold youd propably run into marble or other valuable minerals .
They may be take the money the resources and rubb me

The Badhan community are known for supporting terrorists. Bihi must launch a military operation to clear these terrorists out of our land.

When is convenient you call it sanaag somaliland but when news like this comes out it's the Italian somaliana :kanyehmm:

Let me help you understand what I said. This is not Snaag but just the Badhan region of Sanaag which is infested with terrorists mean most the Sanaag province of Somaaliland is safe from terrorists control but there is some infiltration into remote sections of Badhan region of Sanaag, Soomaliland. If we were talking about Ethiopia and someone says Ethiopia is plagued by TPLF influence you would be correct to say not Ethipia in it's entritely but only easternTigray region is controlled by TPLF. The terrorists are hiding in only PL-occupied regions of Sanaag, Somaaliland but Soomaliland over all is almost entirely free from terrorist influence

Somaliland democracy kulaha.
have your people access water first. Water scarcity is a problem in Ceelafweyn where people are thirsty mirqaanism and what it does to you

The water problem must also be worked on youre right about that and it actually affects the entire region, especially PL province of SomaaliaItaliana we pray for Soomaliland and SoomaaliaItaliana to both solve their water problems and they should work together on solving mirqaanism which is affecting both NortherSomaalis and the SouthernSomaalis, including the SouthernSoomaali that sometimes call themselves Puntite

Trending