Ajnabis have also noticed that Somali girls are loud and attention seeking on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao these fools think it's only exclusive to somalis but any person who hangs around females from different ethnicities will see this on the regular :pachah1:

I have pakistani/irani/arab friends basically engaging in male bashing from the respected ethnicity 24/7. Can't blame em, most women are tired of misogynistic males :manny:
Yh but the male response is the same among them all :siilaanyolaugh:

And in the end they all end up with eachother :siilaanyolaugh:

waraabe

Your superior
K Tyrone. I'm glad this arab guy has to come defend your honour. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Hope it made you feel better. Btw the man hating teenage angst is rampant on Twitter not just a 'xoolimo' phenomenon

Even habasha guys are ing.

And indian...

Reply from hindi girls...

There are hundreds of these kinds of tweets.... Sensitive es.

Looks like Saudi Arabia has got it right

waraabe

Your superior
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

We must apologise to the noble Saudi wahabis, wallahi they know how to deal with women

I behalf of Somaliland apologise to the wahabi community for criticism of your system, I have seen the light now

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

We must apologise to the noble Saudi wahabis, wallahi they know how to deal with women

I behalf of Somaliland apologise to the wahabi community for criticism of your system, I have seen the light now
Swearing on Allah's name for a small joke.

What makes you think that Somalis carry this "slow-aging" gene too, since we are pretty much unrelated genetically?
From what I've seen Somalis age considerably better than white people although not as well as madows.
Anecdotal evidence is pretty much worthless in this kind of scenario though.

It's the melanin bruh, more melanin means you age slower. South Indians also age pretty well.

Seriously I feel bad for Somali girls. No one rates them. I remember a Lebanese guy once told me Ethiopian and Eritrean girls are the sexy girls of East Africa, and the Somali girls are the ugly step-sisters lol.

Seriously I feel bad for Somali girls. No one rates them. I remember a Lebanese guy once told me Ethiopian and Eritrean girls are the sexy girls of East Africa, and the Somali girls are the ugly step-sisters lol.
lool yaaas bish #habshiqween #eastafrika #liteskiiineded #ethnicitytags #lbgt #blackgurlz

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
No one needs to be "rated" to get by in society. The people who say this type of shit are absolute qasaaro.

N

nadia

west african and caribbean men are beyong UGLY as f*ck and make me physically sick akhass who gives a care in the world what these BABOONS say about somali girls theyre soo obsessed with us just go on twitter and every forum made and they're there talking about us 24/7 its like their world is revolved around us and the funny thing is we dont even bother them or check for them but im lowkey glad theyre putting these somali hoes in place disgracing other somali girls like me who dont find black men attractive in the slightest ufff.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
west african and caribbean men are beyong UGLY as f*ck and make me physically sick akhass who gives a care in the world what these BABOONS say about somali girls theyre soo obsessed with us just go on twitter and every forum made and they're there talking about us 24/7 its like their world is revolved around us and the funny thing is we dont even bother them or check for them but im lowkey glad theyre putting these somali hoes in place disgracing other somali girls like me who dont find black men attractive in the slightest ufff.
Unlike Somalispot where our topics are only Somali focused and where foreign ethnicities only gets mentioned every 6 month :icon e biggrin:

:russ::pachah1:
Xalimos are act like masakin in real life and over compensate for it on twitter. I'm glad their embarassing ass got checked by the ajnabis they thirst over :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.