Ajnabis have also noticed that Somali girls are loud and attention seeking on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I can't tell if this is an Arab or White guy but we all know that these heathens age in dog years.

Blwo0ZuCYAAWGpH.jpg:medium

prof-kelvin-kelvinvibe-squad-what-if-l-told-you-calamcicely-5688505.png

e504e18e0169aeaba2c29c8ab0abcb6d.jpg
33e9ebd62edbedae1874e1fb28c18b78.jpg

:ooh::mjlol::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
It's true my jamaican school friends laughed at me when I said I was thinking of getting married, said somali girls ugly af

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
It's true my jamaican school friends laughed at me when I said I was thinking of getting married, said somali girls ugly af
You have no dhiig letting a jamaican talk shit about your own race like that. Incase you didnt get it Somali girls are ugly af means Somalis are ugly af. Which subliminally includes you dumbass.

I love my women but xaliimos + twitter don't mix. All it causes is ratchetness, overuse of gay ass gifs, discrimination olympics and them patting eachother on the back 24/7

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I love my women but xaliimos + twitter don't mix. All it causes is ratchetness, overuse of gay ass gifs, discrimination olympics and them patting eachother on the back 24/7

Not to mention sewing discord between us and other Muslims and Africans.

Not to mention sewing discord between us and other Muslims and Africans.
Yeah.

You ask an Iranian and she'll tell you she's (Shia) Muslim

You ask a Pakistani and she'll tell you she's (Sunni) Muslim

You ask a Somali chick on Twitter and she'll tell you she's an African Female Queer BLM and BlackoutEid supporting 'slay' East African Queen Muslim.

:snoop:

I can't tell if this is an Arab or White guy but we all know that these heathens age in dog years.

Blwo0ZuCYAAWGpH.jpg:medium

prof-kelvin-kelvinvibe-squad-what-if-l-told-you-calamcicely-5688505.png

e504e18e0169aeaba2c29c8ab0abcb6d.jpg
33e9ebd62edbedae1874e1fb28c18b78.jpg

:ooh::mjlol::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:
image.jpg

Remove the wig and the makeup if you're gonna do a comparison.

And wtf is this post about:ileycry:

"haha you're white so after ruling a kingdom for almost 70 years you're gonna look old at age 92!":draketf:

jamaicans arent shit. I got in trouble in yr 11 for pulling a jamaican 's weave off. She deserved it, the Madow said somalians are all ugly and like 1/100 somali girls are pretty. Cant believe the hoe is speaking when you can fit two elephants between her nostrils.
Madow jamaicans know they're ugly they project their insecurites on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts