Ajnabis have also noticed that Somali girls are loud and attention seeking on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of hard to explain, the closest would probably be the irritated English 'ergh!'. Like imagine a child pestering a parent, the parent starts their sentence of with that^, and then the discipline comes:mjlol:. Sometimes it's used positively though, but most the time it's a negative word and the 'f' is held for quite some time, uffffay.
It's in many languages even the Quran told us not to say uff to our parents

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
He's right though. These es are not only embarrassing themselves but dragging the reputation of other Somali girls with them. Nobody cares about them; not madow, not Arabs and not cadaans. Thy have to interject their shaqola'aan arses into every argument.

Anonymity plays a role in this, none of these gabdo would act like this in the presence of other Somali's:damedamn:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You guys say 'uffay' too??

giphy.gif
Yes. My family says uffay.

Gambar

VIP
He's right though. These es are not only embarrassing themselves but dragging the reputation of other Somali girls with them. Nobody cares about them; not madow, not Arabs and not cadaans. Thy have to interject their shaqola'aan arses into every argument.

Yaxyax wallahi uff.

It's kind of hard to explain, the closest would probably be the irritated English 'ergh!'. Like imagine a child pestering a parent, the parent starts their sentence of with that^, and then the discipline comes:mjlol:. Sometimes it's used positively though, but most the time it's a negative word and the 'f' is held for quite some time, uffffay.

Sounds exactly same as how we would explain it. It's always said negatively and with an attitude.

Wow that's really interesting that we have similar words like that.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Nigga went straight for the jugular. Aside from the petty insults I see no lies. Somali girls on twitter are definitely too big for their boots

:ohno:

Damn that first tweet was savage. I'm not even on twitter and I wanna sign up just to abuse him lmao

You have no dhiig letting a jamaican talk shit about your own race like that. Incase you didnt get it Somali girls are ugly af means Somalis are ugly af. Which subliminally includes you dumbass.
He's like the token ajnabi friend around his circle of yt friends lmao I bet he gets excited when they say 'oh ur not stupid like all the other s!'

wallahi how sad is it to see ajnabis dissing somalis. The thing though is this is something caused by these women themselves. The filth they tweet has brought down the reputation of somali women.

Sometimes i wonder if these girls have any fathers or male relatives. No hishod no shame nothing.

Lol it says a lot more about somali guys on Twitter that they're getting ajanabis to 'roast' somali girls for them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not really. I think the point is even anjabis have caught on to the antics of these somali girls on twitter. Something alot of somalis have been saying.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Damn that first tweet was savage. I'm not even on twitter and I wanna sign up just to abuse him lmao

He's like the token ajnabi friend around his circle of yt friends lmao I bet he gets excited when they say 'oh ur not stupid like all the other s!'

:icon lol::icon lol: He probably joins in too just to feel accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending