Ajnabis have also noticed that Somali girls are loud and attention seeking on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Lol it says a lot more about somali guys on Twitter that they're getting ajanabis to 'roast' somali girls for them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wallahi when is it NOT Somali guys' fault? Like for real. They have brought this onto themselves. What do Somali guys have to do with this??? Yeah, like don't get me wrong. It's straight disrespect to Somali guys also but f*ck it. A spade is a spade

This has been brought on by the SJW xaliimos that have dragged us poor guys thru the mud on Social media for likes and RT, y'all on ur own on this one:idontlike:

:icon lol::icon lol: He probably joins in too just to feel accepted.

"I'm not a regular somali. I'm a cool somali"
tumblr_msmt5a1OEf1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Wallahi when is it NOT Somali guys' fault? Like for real. They have brought this onto themselves. What do Somali guys have to do with this??? Yeah, like don't get me wrong. It's straight disrespect to Somali guys also but f*ck it. A spade is a spade

K Tyrone. I'm glad this arab guy has to come defend your honour. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Hope it made you feel better. Btw the man hating teenage angst is rampant on Twitter not just a 'xoolimo' phenomenon

Even habasha guys are ing.

And indian...

Reply from hindi girls...

There are hundreds of these kinds of tweets.... Sensitive es.

K Tyrone. I'm glad this arab guy has to come defend your honour. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Hope it made you feel better. Btw the man hating teenage angst is rampant on Twitter not just a 'xoolimo' phenomenon

And indian...

Lmao these fools think it's only exclusive to somalis but any person who hangs around females from different ethnicities will see this on the regular :pachah1:

I have pakistani/irani/arab friends basically engaging in male bashing from the respected ethnicity 24/7. Can't blame em, most women are tired of misogynistic males :manny:

Codeine

And indian...

'Somali women are impeccable and flawless creatures and are hated only by Faraxs and Faraxs alone. There is no possible reality where someone talks negative about us without it being at the behest of evil, Xalimo-hating Faraxs'

:ohlord:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
'Somali women are impeccable and flawless creatures and are hated only by Faraxs and Faraxs alone. There is no possible reality where someone talks negative about us without it being at the behest of evil, Xalimo-hating Faraxs'

:ohlord:

:camby: Don't double down in your patheticness.

15-17 year old girls on Twitter hurt your feelings. Just admit it.

Lmao these fools think it's only exclusive to somalis but any person who hangs around females from different ethnicities will see this on the regular :pachah1:

I have pakistani/irani/arab friends basically engaging in male bashing from the respected ethnicity 24/7. Can't blame em, most women are tired of misogynistic males :manny:

Yet the only group who's now joining in the bashing is somali guys and to a smaller extent african American men. Literally the only two groups. But somali men are recruiting other to join. :russ::russ::russ:

Codeine

Jesus, were you not the one redirecting blame at Somali men by making up a narrative where he was defending emasculated/incapable Faraxs? Why is it so difficult to believe someon, for whatever reasons has beef with Somali women???

If anything, you're proving how delusional some of you are :bell:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Jesus, were you not the one redirecting blame at Somali men by making up a narrative where he was defending emasculated/incapable Faraxs? Why is it so difficult to believe someon, for whatever reasons has beef with Somali women???

If anything, you're proving how delusional some of you are :bell:

Well I dunno maybe cuz of this?

:mindblown:

Yet the only group who's now joining in the bashing is somali guys and to a smaller extent african American men. Literally the only two groups. But somali men are recruiting other to join. :russ::russ::russ:
There were Somalis guys defending the women and I didn't see anybody join in. Wtf are you on about :drakewtf:

Codeine

Well I dunno maybe cuz of this?

:mindblown:

If anything that was a off-handed dig at Somali guys. He KO'd both genders with that post because it is true that these loud mouths DO post shit like that. It is objectively true that in (Twitter verse) they are checking for them like that, unlike what she is claiming. How is this guy caping for Somali guys when we're coming out looking the worst?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending