Agnostic Somalis are just the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just use you people when we do polls on here that ask members what their religion is. I lump you in with us: Atheist/Agnostic

I do it to make the godless look big

Other than that I would never ally with you.

:susp:

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
I personally feel like you're trolling to catch other gay Somali's.....This forum is outstanding though salute to you

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Agnosticism is literally more logical than atheism. Pure atheism makes no sense. You can't be 100% certain that there is no god, foh.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Are you actually a Gay-Athiest Somali? This is shocking af
He might be conflicted in his belief in God, but he's not gay. He's a shegato. He claims he's gay because saying he's an athiest isn't getting him enough attention. He is on level 100 when it comes to trolling.

Agnosticism is literally more logical than atheism. Pure atheism makes no sense. You can't be 100% certain that there is no god, foh.

You can't be 100% certain that anything doesn't exist, with the exception of within mathematics.

In fact, neither can you be 100% certain that anything exists, but that never stops religious people.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
So Muslims can believe 100% certainty that there is a God but Atheists can't believe there is no God

Muzzie logic
Belief is the key word. I have belief that god exists. I can't prove it 100%. I don't assume logical superiority over those that don't, unlike atheists. Atheists sincerely think the concept of a creator has been 100% disproven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts