Agnostic Somalis are just the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agnosticism is the question of knowledge. Pretty much every single atheist (of course not every) will agree that nobody can be absolutely certain of the non existence of a deity. That's what the religious do, we're supposed to be more...open-minded should we say.
I used to be an agnostic. Belief is just a spectrum at the end of the day.

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Agnosticism is the question of knowledge. Pretty much every single atheist (of course not every) will agree that nobody can be absolutely certain of the non existence of a deity. That's what the religious do, we're supposed to be more...open-minded should we say.

Word, God of the gaps

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I used to be an agnostic. Belief is just a spectrum at the end of the day.

I define myself as an agnostic atheist when I'm talking to like minded people but when I'm talking to the average joe, I have to keep it vague.

Terms like agnostic atheist only create more confusion.

Despite popular belief. Atheists aren't rebelling against God. They just haven't been convinced of any evidence that a "god" exists. Its just a rational standpoint.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Agnosticism = neither the belief or disbelief that God exists as they see both sides similarly reasonable. Throw agnosticism in along with theism and atheism and slap bang between theism/agnosticism and agnosticism/atheism is where you'll find agnostics who MJ lean towards a particular side.

giphy.gif

Agnostics are agnostics by ethicalness of the way they can't choose which is a more sensible position-yet they can say that they discover their inclinations tending to fall a specific route regardless of their absence of conviction.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Agnosticism = neither the belief or disbelief that God exists as they see both sides similarly reasonable. Throw agnosticism in along with theism and atheism and slap bang between theism/agnosticism and agnosticism/atheism is where you'll find agnostics who MJ lean towards a particular side.

giphy.gif

Agnostics are agnostics by ethicalness of the way they can't choose which is a more sensible position-yet they can say that they discover their inclinations tending to fall a specific route regardless of their absence of conviction.

It depends on who you talk to. I'm an agnostic atheist and most mainstream atheists will fall under that category too. I don't know if there is a God (agnosticism) but I don't believe there is one (atheism). Combines you get, agnostic atheist.

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Exactly! God lives in the ignorance of man.

And to answer your question, yes. I am an atheist. In my eyes, a belief in a higher being is an irrational belief that arose due to our inability to comprehend our instincts.

Interesting, As an atheist what would you consider as actual evidence of a higher powers existence?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It depends on who you talk to. I'm an agnostic atheist and most mainstream atheists will fall under that category too. I don't know if there is a God (agnosticism) but I don't believe there is one (atheism). Combines you get, agnostic atheist.
And vice versa, thought I typed that up but yeah.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Interesting, As an atheist what would you consider as actual evidence of a higher powers existence?

Thinking of one from the top of my head and assuming this being is sentient (conscious), if it reconfigured the stars for example in a way that spells out a certain clear message like "I'm God and I exist" or whatever, then I'd definitely have no choice but believe. It could even be done with clouds.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Welcome back to Islam braddar. :dabcasar:

Allahclouds.jpg

Clearly, you completely ignored my point. Clouds make shapes that look familiar all the time and it's due to mere coincidence and the human brains obsession with patterns, I was demanding for something a little more complicated. What about "I am God and I exist?" There would literally be no way for me to dispute that.

Also, how do I verify the authenticity of that image?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
And how's that exactly? I'm guessing you'll treat the gods of all the other religions with the same agnosticism that you're willing to treat the Abrahamic God.

It's more logical because you can't be certain God exists or doesn't exists. I'm not agnostic tho.

Clearly, you completely ignored my point. Clouds make shapes that look familiar all the time and it's due to mere coincidence and the human brains obsession with patterns, I was demanding for something a little more complicated. What about "I am God and I exist?" There would literally be no way for me to dispute that.

Also, how do I verify the authenticity of that image?
Bruzur you asked for a sign and I gave you one. Whether you reject it or accept it is not my problem. :manny:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Bruzur you asked for a sign and I gave you one. Whether you reject it or accept it is not my problem. :manny:

I asked for a specific sign not some shit that even a child can tell you is not proof of anything.
:drakekidding:
image.png

Now accept Jesus into your heart!! Jesus commands it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts