Agnostic Somalis are just the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Take your time and use all the sources you can get to make your decision. Yeah, I would be caution with the community and keep it discreet if you don't any problems.

Don't worry about being straight saxib, @AbdiJohnson can't get through the screen or if you don't live in Canada, he won't get to you :siilaanyolaugh:

It dosen't worry me at all. We all make choices i'm not gonna knock him for his unless.....he's one of the driftwood booty goons that are raping grown Somali men from Rexdale...smh

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Agnosticism is literally more logical than atheism. Pure atheism makes no sense. You can't be 100% certain that there is no god, foh.

Then why don't we make the same claim about everything else. Are you agnostic about the Hindu gods, Norse gods., Egyptian gods, Greek gods or maybe even Waaq? I very much doubt it.

I can never be certain that God doesn't exist but since we have zero evidence, I'm going to assume he doesn't exist.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Belief is the key word. I have belief that god exists. I can't prove it 100%. I don't assume logical superiority over those that don't, unlike atheists. Atheists sincerely think the concept of a creator has been 100% disproven.

Absolute nonsense, atheism is the mere lack of belief in any deity. One cannot be 100% certain that entire reality isn't just a computer simulation. Nonetheless, we don't entertain such ideas.

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
There is only Atheism imo. There is no such thing as being agnostic. An agnostic might as well state they are “potentially” religious, but just haven’t figured out which imaginary god they want to worship.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
There is only Atheism imo. There is no such thing as being agnostic. An agnostic might as well state they are “potentially” religious, but just haven’t figured out which imaginary god they want to worship.

Agnosticism is the question of knowledge. Pretty much every single atheist (of course not every) will agree that nobody can be absolutely certain of the non existence of a deity. That's what the religious do, we're supposed to be more...open-minded should we say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts