After executing 21 alleged Shabaabs will Puntland now cave in to release the other 8 after being threatened....

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yes ofcourse since the dawn if time. @Bariire sold his brothers @Eggman ,@Jungle and even added @TekNiKo ppls to bundland to get executed :francis:
We going to see the response of hawiye and friends (mx) in xamar in the next couple of days or they bluffing .
What side are you on yareesay?

The executioner or the innocent bussines men that are about to be executed?
The Majeerteen sixir is real what have they done to Qoor Qoor for him to do this HG need quran saar ASAP:jcoleno:

Yes ofcourse since the dawn if time. @Bariire sold his brothers @Eggman ,@Jungle and even added @TekNiKo ppls to bundland to get executed :francis:
We going to see the response of hawiye and friends (mx) in xamar in the next couple of days or they bluffing .

Our HG brothers never sold us out, we do not tolerate terrorists in GM. Every shabab terrorist is an enemy of GM. Put those rats six feet under :gunsmiley:

What do you mean by "emasculated Wargadacs" , "Subjects", this ain't a royal fiefdom you know. They are part of PL, the same way another sub clan would be part of GM. Ninyaho, the selection of language isn't correct, wa 1 daad ah, 1 tol, 1 clan.

AUN to the kid. The circumstance to his death is unfortunate. AUN.

I deleted that comment since the boy died Aun it's Inappropriate but the fact will remain reer saax snitched him, anyway Aun and move on.

All Hawiye terrorists should be executed, no mercy for them, they traveled over 500Km to cause fitnah and murder so fock em terrorists.

PL needs to hand over these guys to PM Roble if Galmudug can’t or doesn’t want to handle its responsibilities. As long as they didn’t commit any crime in PL, hand them over to Roble with the understanding if they ever set foot in PL, it’s straight to the tirka cadalada. We need a massive operation of sending people back to thier degaans. No more IDPs or waa masakin butcher. Be a masakin shopkeeper in your degaans. naaga jooga degaankina or don’t complain later.

You are folding sxb, best believe if you give in to the terrorists demands more bombings and assassinations in PL will occur tenfold.

The moment their terrorists elders threatened PL is when they were released isn't a good look everyone.

Jungle

VIP
PL needs to hand over these guys to PM Roble if Galmudug can’t or doesn’t want to handle its responsibilities. As long as they didn’t commit any crime in PL, hand them over to Roble with the understanding if they ever set foot in PL, it’s straight to the tirka cadalada. We need a massive operation of sending people back to thier degaans. No more IDPs or waa masakin butcher. Be a masakin shopkeeper in your degaans. naaga jooga degaankina or don’t complain later.
This would be the best way forward.

Jungle

VIP
You are an jareeer xun from the donkey infested Jowhar, so why the fock do you care about what goes on in Galmudug and Puntland a 2 states you have no business with, other than being a terrorist sympathizer?

Stay in your focking lane in Jowhar you donkey Bantu!
Claim your people with chest warya

You are an jareeer xun from the donkey infested Jowhar, so why the fock do you care about what goes on in Galmudug and Puntland a 2 states you have no business with, other than being a terrorist sympathizer?

Hold on. I am going to defend Jungle here. You like to apoligise to boons and disrespect my Abgaal brothers. What is your problem?

Hold on. I am going to defend Jungle here. You like to apoligise to boons and disrespect my Abgaal brothers. What is your problem?

The MX you call "boons" don't attack anyone but this fool keeps attacking whenever given the chance, he should keep his insults to himself and nothing will than happen.

The MX you call "boons" don't attack anyone but this fool keeps attacking whenever given the chance, he should keep his insults to himself and nothing will than happen.

Bro he means no harm. Jungle is your brother and brothers can say anything to each other.
Merehan is not your brother so can't say things to you. Just comparing the two is madness, would you turn your back to a boon?

Abgaal are our brothers, we need to be extra kind to your brother. Only a fool looks harsh at his brother.

Jungle bro you can say anything to me because we are brothers. I know that at the end of the day you got my back and I got yours.

That was pretty lame saxib, he didnt even insult you , forgive me akhi but I have reported this post :sass2:

That was pretty lame saxib, he didnt even insult you , forgive me akhi but I have reported this post :sass2:

Sxb it's the jareeer part that hurted you isn't it :icon lol:

Real talk sxb this nigga is an terrorists sympathizer and has been nagging me with cuqdad every since I signed up in this site, he has HG cuqdad, so F him.

And also how am I lame when your snitching/reporting niggas?

Last edited:
Unknown? :pachah1: They are the only abgaal that live outside of m.shabelle and ceel dheer district including mareeg, masagwaay which makes up most of southern galgaduud is them. Theyre found all the way to hobyo, laf abgaal galgaduud iyo mudug kaligeed taagan waye. Harti lama joogo, wacbuudhan sido kale lama joogo.

@Kulmiye
Sxb ha is ka hadlo, we wouldve known if our sons were executed. No family came to talk about them. Anyways if they executed our sons we dont threaten and hold press conference, we will simply kill 2MJs in Xamar propably 2 doctors. Its the Somali culture.

Btw I wouldve never believed this bariire guy was HG, if you guys wouldnt have vouched for him. Never seen a mentally conquered person like him. Kulahaa PL nurtured and raised GM.
:susp:
@Mckenzie bro are you sure this guy is your blood?

Sxb ha is ka hadlo, we wouldve known if our sons were executed. No family came to talk about them. Anyways if they executed our sons we dont threaten and hold press conference, we will simply kill 2MJs in Xamar propably 2 doctors. Its the Somali culture.

Btw I wouldve never believed this bariire guy was HG, if you guys wouldnt have vouched for him. Never seen a mentally conquered person like him. Kulahaa PL nurtured and raised GM.

Horta who told you or sponsored me as HG, lol I could be an Abgaal for all you know.

This is an anonymous platform free for all use.

Sxb it's the jareeer part that hurted you isn't it :icon lol:

Real talk sxb this nigga is an terrorists sympathizer and has been nagging me with cuqdad every since I signed up in this site, he has HG cuqdad, so F him.

And also how am I lame when your snitching/reporting niggas?

Nah saxib is the part where you insult your to get few likes from shishea, funny thing is those shishea you try hard to get likes from will choose him over you , you might be married to the shishea folks laakin they will still look at you as a hu2u futomadoobe , the most hated futomadoobe waliiba :lolbron:

:dead:
This is gold , post a screenshot saxib.

Nah saxib is the part where you insult your to get few likes from shishea, funny thing is those shishea you try hard to get likes from will choose him over you , you might be married to the shishea folks laakin they will still look at you as a hu2u futomadoobe , the most hated futomadoobe waliiba :lolbron:

Have I insulted you or any other Hawiyes beside that doqon, just look up his history post and bear witness to his cuqdad.

Trending