After executing 21 alleged Shabaabs will Puntland now cave in to release the other 8 after being threatened....

Beesha Murursade has given Puntland ultimatum execute our 8 boys and we will hunt you down in Dayniile..

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Beesha Murursade has given Puntland ultimatum execute our 8 boys and we will hunt you down in Dayniile..
Were is dayniile?

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
If they’re proven to be shababis then Puntland should have full right to execute them. Terrorists have no qabil

Murursade elders say; Unaka leh mogadishu (but in reality they are confined in baadiyaha Dayniile) we will start Hunting down mjs by tommorow.:ftw9nwa:

Beesha Kuwait VS Puntland who will cave in first, tune in for the next episodes on Somalia Balls Z.....lol

Murursade elders say; Unaka leh mogadishu (but in reality they are confined in baadiyaha Dayniile) we will start Hunting down mjs by tommorow.:ftw9nwa:
This is the problem with Somalis, they are acting like sheikhs yet supporting terrorists and qabyalaad!

We are a cursed nation.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Beesha Kuwait VS Puntland who will cave in first, tune in for the next episodes on Somalia Balls Z.....lol
Lol i watched this vid yesterday of this murusade nigga screaming from his hallway that his clan should retaliate in south africa. Those bantu neighbors proberly look at him as a weirdo :mjlaugh:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The whole city has Xafaads filled with clans, back in the 90s they killed each other in turf wars. These eventually culminated in mini qabil states within the city.
That is no problem as long if they dont attack eachother anymor. They can have their own mini qabil states

That is no problem as long if they dont attack eachother anymor. They can have their own mini qabil states
Lol, its basically a refugee camp filled with terrorists and occasional nice looking buildings.

I like the idea of building a new diaspora region, a family friend went to Mogadishu and lives in Dar Es Salaam(8KM from city). He said its great and that noone is allowed in without owning/renting a house.

We need to implement class based rule, South America is filled with terrorists but it separates the poor into Favellas while the rich live in the nicer parts. Unfortunately in Somali culture we are quasi egalitarian.

Lol i watched this vid yesterday of this murusade nigga screaming from his hallway that his clan should retaliate in south africa. Those bantu neighbors proberly look at him as a weirdo :mjlaugh:

Kkkkkkk

Yesterday Beesha Xawadle screamed it's lung out to no avail and got executed and today it's Murursade, so will Puntland STATE cave in to terrorism I mean Murursade elders threats.

Lol, its basically a refugee camp filled with terrorists and occasional nice looking buildings.

I like the idea of building a new diaspora region, a family friend went to Mogadishu and lives in Dar Es Salaam(8KM from city). He said its great and that noone is allowed in without owning/renting a house.

We need to implement class based rule, South America is filled with terrorists but it separates the poor into Favellas while the rich live in the nicer parts. Unfortunately in Somali culture we are quasi egalitarian.

HG will guard the safety and security of their Daresalaam 24H, because no savages will enter there with our heavy security, so your friends and those alike can sleep well at night.

Trending