After executing 21 alleged Shabaabs will Puntland now cave in to release the other 8 after being threatened....

Banaadir High Court tf. Go look at how banaadir deals with terrorist. They show the whole court cases live, arguments for state prosecutor and defendant are shown, witnesses etc. They dont just shoot people and then use forced interviews where the men still have hope of clemency and life as evidence later to prove they are shabaab.
What makes you believe that they are not capable. They even killed some MJ men that were found guilty. Can you provide evidence of miscarriage of justice.

Unknown? :pachah1: They are the only abgaal that live outside of m.shabelle and ceel dheer district including mareeg, masagwaay which makes up most of southern galgaduud is them. Theyre found all the way to hobyo, laf abgaal galgaduud iyo mudug kaligeed taagan waye. Harti lama joogo, wacbuudhan sido kale lama joogo.

@Kulmiye

Reread what I wrote that mjs don't differentiate between abgaals, to them they just executed 2 Abgaals and he could have been waceysle or God knows what but they don't care.

Waryaa you have no dhiig, you are an simp!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
There is no reer dalaal in gaajobaharey it was Talxe degaan before MSB brought reer siyad diini from shilaabo.
Bye
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:mjlol: but yet it is most of your foot soldiers being put on the pole of death. No commanders, no nothing, but your terrorist farax from the pits of caadado being sentenced to death.
Yes he was rer siyad husein he was on life support in the hospital until PL forcefully removed him and chained him to a bed to die. AUN.

annesty is watching the EU already cut their aid because they are violating human rights

Jungle

VIP
What makes you believe that they are not capable. They even killed some MJ men that were found guilty. Can you provide evidence of miscarriage of justice.
I just told in the post that you quoted why banaadir is capable and putland is incapable. Also putland is run by 1 qabil ezclusively whereas banaadir you find every qabil involved in the cases including mj men with positions.

You are definitely also sheegad, not hawiye im sure

I just told in the post that you quoted why banaadir is capable and putland is incapable. Also putland is run by 1 qabil ezclusively whereas banaadir you find every qabil involved in the cases including mj men with positions.

You are definitely also sheegad, not hawiye im sure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jungle

VIP
Reread what I wrote that mjs don't differentiate between abgaals, to them they just executed 2 Abgaals and he could have been waceysle or God knows what but they don't care.

Waryaa you have no dhiig, you are an simp!
My point was show me any other qabil besides elaay and Madow that would be executed en masse by pl and mj do differentiate between abgaal, maybe not diaspora on here lol but they do and know which abgaal welcome them and which do not.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
subhanaAllahi, Aun to the boy, what a travesty, yet Wagardhac is sucking their tit under PL while it's other MX brethrens are humiliated, they have no backbone.
I truly don't like the subtle iskudir, as if your own clansmen ain't on the pole of death in PL. Marehan wa hal, I don't know how HG works, but by the looks of it, not the same as MX.

AUN to the kid.

My point was show me any other qabil besides elaay and Madow that would be executed en masse by pl and mj do differentiate between abgaal, maybe not diaspora on here lol but they do and know which abgaal welcome them and which do not.
:snoop:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
subhanaAllahi, Aun to the boy, what a travesty, yet Wagardhac is sucking their tit under PL while it's other MX brethrens are humiliated, they have no backbone.
it was Galmudug that demanded his arrest as a fleeing fugitive and caused the removal. This is why I sympathize with Murusade because Galmudug is handing out its own citizens due to tribal vengeance. HG must treat all Galmudug citizens equally or risk enflaming war.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yes he was rer siyad husein he was on life support in the hospital until PL forcefully removed him and chained him to a bed to die. AUN.

annesty is watching the EU already cut their aid because they are violating human rights
AUN to the kid.

it was Galmudug that demanded his arrest as a fleeing fugitive and caused the removal. This is why I sympathize with Murusade because Galmudug is handing out its own citizens due to tribal vengeance. HG must treat all Galmudug citizens equally or risk enflaming war.
Shut up, we don't want your support.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The fock you on about, we HG don't do subtle isku dir, when we move you'll hear, as for the boy AUN he was chained to death in Hospital the same hospital he came to be cured from his injuries, yet anyone with a dhiig will be upset hence why I brought that emasculated Wagardhacs subjects under Puntland .
What do you mean by "emasculated Wargadacs" , "Subjects", this ain't a royal fiefdom you know. They are part of PL, the same way another sub clan would be part of GM. Ninyaho, the selection of language isn't correct, wa 1 daad ah, 1 tol, 1 clan.

AUN to the kid. The circumstance to his death is unfortunate. AUN.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
What do you mean by "emasculated Wargadacs" , "Subjects", this ain't a royal fiefdom you know. They are part of PL, the same way another sub clan would be part of GM. Ninyaho, the selection of language isn't correct, wa 1 daad ah, 1 tol, 1 clan.

AUN to the kid. The circumstance to his death is unfortunate. AUN.
I hear kid was originally from cabudwaaq kill HG and ran to Saaxo then to Garowe as Wagardaac, later own PIA knew from saaxo he not from that degaan from PL ID.

I never knew he died until today.

Jungle

VIP
Hg; A
These so called Murusade elders can't say nothing. Puntland has the right to defend its people against Al-shabab.

Murusade elders need to focus on freeing ceelbuur and the minds of their youth from Al-shabab.
Waceysle are not loyal to Al-shabab, they are too smart for that. I consider Waceysle as HG because they live in South Mudug with us and share the same culture.

Jungle are you Waceysle ?
Im not waceysle sxb besides xamar im middle shabelle and share a border with @Kheyre people.

@Bariire Pl deleted post the other day when you said a sacad killed multiple mjs was let go everytime so why trolling your own hawiye? Reer dhurwaa are our people sxb

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
PL needs to hand over these guys to PM Roble if Galmudug can’t or doesn’t want to handle its responsibilities. As long as they didn’t commit any crime in PL, hand them over to Roble with the understanding if they ever set foot in PL, it’s straight to the tirka cadalada. We need a massive operation of sending people back to thier degaans. No more IDPs or waa masakin butcher. Be a masakin shopkeeper in your degaans. naaga jooga degaankina or don’t complain later.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
PL needs to hand over these guys to PM Roble if Galmudug can’t or doesn’t want to handle its responsibilities. As long as they didn’t commit any crime in PL, hand them over to Roble with the understanding if they ever set foot in PL, it’s straight to the tirka cadalada. We need a massive operation of sending people back to thier degaans. No more IDPs or waa masakin butcher. Be a masakin shopkeeper in your degaans. naaga jooga degaankina or don’t complain later.
If they get sent back, they will continue their operations there. Puntland should put them 6 ft under and spare potential victims the unnecessary grief. Shabaab is in open war with our region, so we shouldn't spare any of them.

Trending