After executing 21 alleged Shabaabs will Puntland now cave in to release the other 8 after being threatened....

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Jungle

VIP
HG hand it over to PL.
If they get executed there will be retaliation against mj in xamar .Beesha kuwait have nothing to lose as not many live in pl and the closest other hawiye to you is hg that handed them over :pachah1:

Sharmaajo puppets sacad and agent of chaos qeybdiid looking to cause unrest imo.

If they get executed there will be retaliation against mj in xamar .Beesha kuwait have nothing to lose as not many live in pl and the closest other hawiye to you is hg that handed them over :pachah1:

Sharmaajo puppets sacad and agent of chaos qeybdiid looking to cause unrest imo.
Number one reason qabyalad is so retarded.

A shababi kills someone, gets put on trial and people want to retaliate against innocent civilians because they share the same clan.

These are the same guys with big red beards who will tell you what is haram or not but see nothing wrong with killing random people.

Number one reason qabyalad is so retarded.

A shababi kills someone, gets put on trial and people want to retaliate against innocent civilians because they share the same clan.

These are the same guys with big red beards who will tell you what is haram or not but see nothing wrong with killing random people.

Ignore the retard he has cuqdad for HGs and is a well known Terrorist shabaab sympathizer, kulaha mjs will be hunted down in Mogadishu lol, the Mogadishu Maamul answered their empty threats yesterday, nothing will happen to the innocents in Mogadishu.

Ignore the retard he has cuqdad for HGs and is a well known Terrorist shabaab sympathizer, kulaha mjs will be hunted down in Mogadishu lol, the Mogadishu Maamul answered their empty threats yesterday, nothing will happen to the innocents in Mogadishu.

If he's got cuqdad for HGs why is he hyping up MJs hunted down. Is it to cause beef with HG and Murusade? I don't get it

Jungle

VIP

Warya sheegad show me 1 post where i symphatize with shabaab.

If he's got cuqdad for HGs why is he hyping up MJs hunted down. Is it to cause beef with HG and Murusade? I don't get it
No hg cuqdad just that sacad are aligned with sharmaajo and they handed these specific men over so it starts something between 2 tribes which they are the buffer zone for on land. Qeybdiid as an individual is an agent of chaos.

Murusade @Galmudug-State couldnt stop praising them after they sat outside villa somalia :pachah1: so if pl think they can kill 6 of theirs with jacfar in dayniile good luck to them.

Also they wouldnt line up 6 hg or abgaal like that imo. hawiye isnt just those 2 so they better do something.

The infamous back and forth with qanyare aun and an mj woman with her calaacal about what murusade did to them.

Jungle these men who were excueted by Puntland are DOGS. They don't have tribe. Merehan use them to kill their opposition.

Al-shabab can never be your brother, he will kill you if Merehan gives him the order. If you don't understand this than what can I say.

Puntland did the right thing. They want to be safe and not to be blown up everyday like in Mogadishu. I in Galmudug want the same and I agree with Puntland.

Jungle

VIP
Jungle these men who were excueted by Puntland are DOGS. They don't have tribe. Merehan use them to kill their opposition.

Al-shabab can never be your brother, he will kill you if Merehan gives him the order. If you don't understand this than what can I say.

Puntland did the right thing. They want to be safe and not to be blown up everyday like in Mogadishu. I in Galmudug want the same and I agree with Puntland.
I didnt say anything about the 18 which included 2 abgaals and neither did any hawiye only xawaadle but for galmudug to hand over 6 murusade whos degaan is galmudug to be executed by pl just doesnt fly by me and let alone any murusade lol

I didnt say anything about the 18 which included 2 abgaals and neither did any hawiye only xawaadle but for galmudug to hand over 6 murusade whos degaan is galmudug to be executed by pl just doesnt fly by me and let alone any murusade lol

Handing over these dogs was the right thing to do. These 6 so called Murusade are deadly killers, experts in bomb making and assassination. Capturing and killing them saved hundreds of lives. And I am proud that Galmudug forces took a key role.

I want my people to be safe and live in dignity not to be blown up and terrorized. Al-shabab now get the message and will move on to bullying a weaker people.

Anyone in Al-shabab or supports Farmajoo I don't see as Hawiye but an enemy who should be killed in the worst possible way. If Puntland tortures and kills them than Alxamdullahi. Saves me from having to do that myself.

The ones I captured alive in the battles of Badcaweeyne. I tortured, cut their hands feet and heads. I killed them in the most painful and hun-human way I got. Some were Merehan, some were eelaay and some were Hawiye. The Hawiye ones I tortured double extra because these niggas are riding with Merehan and Eellay against me.

Jungle

VIP
Handing over these dogs was the right thing to do. These 6 so called Murusade are deadly killers, experts in bomb making and assassination. Capturing and killing them saved hundreds of lives. And I am proud that Galmudug forces took a key role.

I want my people to be safe and live in dignity not to be blown up and terrorized.

Anyone in Al-shabab or supports Farmajoo I don't see as Hawiye but an enemy who should be killed in the worst possible way. If Puntland tortures and kills them than Alxamdullahi. Saves me from having to do that myself.

The ones I captured alive in the battles of Badcaweeyne. I tortured, cut their hands feet and heads. I killed them in the most painful and hun-human way I got. Some were Merehan, some were eelaay and some were Hawiye. The Hawiye ones I tortured double extra because these niggas are riding with Merehan and Eellay against me.
Why have we never seen waceysle being executed? They live in all southern galguduud to xarardheere all controlled by shabaab for a decade and more why they havent been caught like this?

They see murusade as nothing so let them go through with it and lets see what happens after lol

Ok what makes this any different. If GM doesn't have the capacity then it is right to hand over. They also do joint operation against shabab in GM. This is just an extention of that.

Why have we never seen waceysle being executed? They live in all southern galguduud to xarardheere all controlled by shabaab for a decade and more why they havent been caught like this?

They see murusade as nothing so let them go through with it and lets see what happens after lol

These so called Murusade elders can't say nothing. Puntland has the right to defend its people against Al-shabab.

Murusade elders need to focus on freeing ceelbuur and the minds of their youth from Al-shabab.
Waceysle are not loyal to Al-shabab, they are too smart for that. I consider Waceysle as HG because they live in South Mudug with us and share the same culture.

Jungle are you Waceysle ?

Jungle

VIP
Ok what makes this any different. If GM doesn't have the capacity then it is right to hand over. They also do joint operation against shabab in GM. This is just an extention of that.
Banaadir High Court tf. Go look at how banaadir deals with terrorist. They show the whole court cases live, arguments for state prosecutor and defendant are shown, witnesses etc. They dont just shoot people and then use forced interviews where the men still have hope of clemency and life as evidence later to prove they are shabaab.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

There is reer mursaade living in PL camps. If they play funny games. We can go directly to there too. :mjswag:

Kkkk kulaha waceysle, who the fock is waceysle, these mjs don't differentiate sub Abgaals, they just executed 2 Abgaals and you're here screaming some unknown subclan waceysle to them lol, how focking stupid can you be?!

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Warya sheegad show me 1 post where i symphatize with shabaab.

No hg cuqdad just that sacad are aligned with sharmaajo and they handed these specific men over so it starts something between 2 tribes which they are the buffer zone for on land. Qeybdiid as an individual is an agent of chaos.

Murusade @Galmudug-State couldnt stop praising them after they sat outside villa somalia :pachah1: so if pl think they can kill 6 of theirs with jacfar in dayniile good luck to them.

Also they wouldnt line up 6 hg or abgaal like that imo. hawiye isnt just those 2 so they better do something.

The infamous back and forth with qanyare aun and an mj woman with her calaacal about what murusade did to them.
Hawiya died with USC. Markaas making faan or sent treats to PL today will not change reality in the ground that MJ today its not MJ 1991. :damedamn:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

waceysle are mursaade?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Banaadir High Court tf. Go look at how banaadir deals with terrorist. They show the whole court cases live, arguments for state prosecutor and defendant are shown, witnesses etc. They dont just shoot people and then use forced interviews where the men still have hope of clemency and life as evidence later to prove they are shabaab.
PL law since 1998. Anyone been accuse terrorist will be dead in spot. So before killing them learn their tactics then finish them off.

South Somalia should learn PL culture if they want their lands to be safe like PL.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Kkkk kulaha waceysle, who the fock is waceysle, these mjs don't differentiate sub Abgaals, they just executed 2 Abgaals and you're here screaming some unknown subclan waceysle to them lol, how focking stupid can you be?!
Unknown? :pachah1: They are the only abgaal that live outside of m.shabelle and ceel dheer district including mareeg, masagwaay which makes up most of southern galgaduud is them. Theyre found all the way to hobyo, laf abgaal galgaduud iyo mudug kaligeed taagan waye. Harti lama joogo, wacbuudhan sido kale lama joogo.

@Kulmiye

Trending

Latest posts