After executing 21 alleged Shabaabs will Puntland now cave in to release the other 8 after being threatened....

Taking words out of context means jackshit and also I'm feeling that your siding with your jareeer sibling instead of being neutral, this is your last warning or I'll will go all out on you.

Stay out out or put up.

I want to save the screenshot for future references, you know the rules saxib dont act like a new guy 😂. It's something you said why you paranoid of getting it out here again ?

I want to save the screenshot for future references, you know the rules saxib dont act like a new guy 😂. It's something you said why you paranoid of getting it out here again ?

Haye sxb let's end it here, I have an big love for your Beesha Wacdaan especially one of my favorite broski in Canadaa, so for his sake I'm gonna cease all intra-HAG, so let the end be now.

Taking words out of context means jackshit and also I'm feeling that your siding with your jareeer sibling instead of being neutral, this is your last warning or I'll will go all out on you.

Stay out out or put up.
Word to word. The whole quote is embarrasing but at the very least if you are going to boast, do it with dignity.
:susp:
Sxb there is no such thing as HAG in Galmudug, Galmudug=HG, we are becoming like Puntland MJ supremacy an HG supremacy for GM.

So everyone who is on our way will be dealt with harshly in Galmudug, we have had it with murursade terrorisms plaguing us.

Puntland has taught and Nurtured us to being an Clan Supremacy state, so no amount of Hawiye tears will safe any HAGs terrorists, Hawiyenimo exists only in Mogadishu!

This whole thread is based on GM officials being cucked by PL authorities and yet he doesnt only take pride in it he boasts about it.

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@Bariire it's best to ignore these guys who were insulting you during the "Badbaado qaran" fiasco. Their convicted terrorists travelled 500 miles to create chaos in your region and they are still defending them, that's why their regions are in chaos.

The people of Galmudug are on our side as we can see from social media. You can hand over anyone you deem unfit and I will take care of the rest. Thank you my best friend in the whole wide world.

:salute:

@Bariire it's best to ignore these guys who were insulting you during the "Badbaado qaran" fiasco. Their convicted terrorists travelled 500 miles to create chaos in your region and they are still defending them, that's why their regions are in chaos.

The people of Galmudug are on our side as we can see from social media. You can hand over everyone you deem unfit and I will take care of the rest. Thank you my best friend in the whole wide world.

:salute:

These HAGs are attacking us for handing out justice in Galkacyo, I keep reiterating that any HAG non-HG who travels 500KMs to cause Terrorism, chaos, assassinations and wanton murder will be dealt harshly in the Tiir execution.

But I must say, selling out Hut.u terrorists has been a lucrative business, I thought handing in the marexaans were big business but damn these Hawiyes downs south bring heavy profit selling them lol.

P,s to the HAGs waa just jokes so chiiiiil niggas.

@Woke1.4rm.Shibis I reject ur theory that it is Daarood siil that got to him. Even whe he is doing faan about GM he is praising PL. I smell a doofaar.

:mjlaugh:

Did Farmajoo not kill 8 Abgaal doctors?

Did Farmajoo not try to kill Shariff and Hassan?

Farmajoo even killed Yarisoow.

But you want to kill mj civilians for terrororist Al Shabab. This is your caqli

Puntland did the right thing and we in Galmudug stand with them because we value our people’s lives and we don’t want to get blown up everyday.

Did Farmajoo not kill 8 Abgaal doctors?

Did Farmajoo not try to kill Shariff and Hassan?

Farmajoo even killed Yarisoow.

But you want to kill mj civilians for terrororist Al Shabab. This is your caqli
I dont care for terrorist scum, good riddance. And I never said I want to kill anybody. I simply told you the prevailing cultural norm in Somalia.

As soon as they mention the terrorists clan it has become a political agenda. Im sorry if you can't fathom that. We execute 6 terrorist faaraxs from Muqdisho would've been sufficient.

The authotities in GM or PL have no solid proof that these terrorist are from the clans they are claiming there is absolutely no reason to publish such grbge. All I know is its politiciezed on purpose. And I know how my Waceysle react to this kind of provocation. We will kill their brightest, its simple as that.

SuldaanCabdicaziz

Suldaanka Guud
Terrorism is terrorism. Yes, we will execute every last one of those AS scum whether or not they're Murusade D&M or Scottish.

And if you think to harm a hair on any innocent MJ head in Xamar, we'll strike CeelBuur the next day with fresh troops:drakelaugh:

I dont care for terrorist scum, good riddance. And I never said I want to kill anybody. I simply told you the prevailing cultural norm in Somalia.

As soon as they mention the terrorists clan it has become a political agenda. Im sorry if you can't fathom that. We execute 6 terrorist faaraxs from Muqdisho would've been sufficient.

The authotities in GM or PL have no solid proof that these terrorist are from the clans they are claiming there is absolutely no reason to publish such grbge. All I know is its politiciezed on purpose. And I know how my Waceysle react to this kind of provocation. We will kill their brightest, its simple as that.

I agree they are politizing it to make it seem qabyalad. I'm hearing puntlanders executed 8 of their own if that's true then I dont see how its qabyalad . Were any wacesley part of the ones that got executed?

I agree they are politizing it to make it seem qabyalad. I'm hearing puntlanders executed 8 of their own if that's true then I dont see how its qabyalad . Were any wacesley part of the ones that got executed?
No there was not, I dont think any Abgaal was involved. Havent heard anything from my qaraabo. I persume Abgaals being involved were fabricated lies.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Sxb ha is ka hadlo, we wouldve known if our sons were executed. No family came to talk about them. Anyways if they executed our sons we dont threaten and hold press conference, we will simply kill 2MJs in Xamar propably 2 doctors. Its the Somali culture.

Btw I wouldve never believed this bariire guy was HG, if you guys wouldnt have vouched for him. Never seen a mentally conquered person like him. Kulahaa PL nurtured and raised GM.
@Mckenzie bro are you sure this guy is your blood?
Hawiya living in puntland too. If you kill innocent doctors for terrorist then we kill 5 more. As you said Somali style. You guys try it with us before and saw our reaction.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Try your best, this time caydiid will not be here to save your asses from PL karbash. Our army already in south mudug. Going more in AS south its piece of cake.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Terrorism is terrorism. Yes, we will execute every last one of those AS scum whether or not they're Murusade D&M or Scottish.

And if you think to harm a hair on any innocent MJ head in Xamar, we'll strike CeelBuur the next day with fresh troops:drakelaugh:
They still living in 90s lool. We will wipe city from map for killing innocent MJ citizens.

@Barire: "Puntland has taught and Nurtured us"

good catch kulmiye . The quote has been captured for posterity

@Wir @Gucci Bucket Hat @The Crowe and any Isaaq who catche JSL slander from bariire remember this

1626428021758.png

as Kulmiye said bariir needs to explain simping for PL but obsessing over the misguided ictiraafists of JSL

We are waiting for @Mckenzie are another genuine citizen of Galmudug to verify before we address bariire talking points as representative of reerGM

Sxb ha is ka hadlo, we wouldve known if our sons were executed. No family came to talk about them. Anyways if they executed our sons we dont threaten and hold press conference, we will simply kill 2MJs in Xamar propably 2 doctors. Its the Somali culture.

Btw I wouldve never believed this bariire guy was HG, if you guys wouldnt have vouched for him. Never seen a mentally conquered person like him. Kulahaa PL nurtured and raised GM.
@Mckenzie bro are you sure this guy is your blood?
Nah saxib is the part where you insult your to get few likes from shishea, funny thing is those shishea you try hard to get likes from will choose him over you , you might be married to the shishea folks laakin they will still look at you as a hu2u futomadoobe , the most hated futomadoobe waliiba :lolbron:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: