African men can't control themselves when it comes to women

Status
Not open for further replies.
African men are the most thirsty men on earth, they try to flirt with every women in sight. Years ago I worked at this store with these african negros, they were all atleast 30+ maybe 40 and they were flirting with every women, it was painful to watch especially when these idiots would try to use me to get these women. This one guy said he was muslim, but I saw him trying to get some action with this old white lady. They are giving all these ugly women attention when they don't deserve it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
African men are the most thirsty men on earth, they try to flirt with every women in sight. Years ago I worked at this store with these african negros, they were all atleast 30+ maybe 40 and they were flirting with every women, it was painful to watch especially when these idiots would try to use me to get these women. This one guy said he was muslim, but I saw him trying to get some action with this old white lady. They are giving all these ugly women attention when they don't deserve it.

Its ok. they just came from the jungle. Thirst is real.

Am kinda amazed at that thirst of hunger for women. The same with African Americans, but with Africans it is pure, unadulterated hunger. The same amazements i have of Africans is homosexuality is almost zero in them. Sometimes they dont even think homosexuality exist. I had this african telling me....if his daughter came and said she is a lesbian, he will whip her like a horse. He said, the lesbian is just bad spirit that needs to feel the pain of the whipping! So, there & then i decided walaahi Africans are pure innocent like the soil earth itself.

Leave them go after the women yaqqee its refreshing. Its worst if they were wearing tight jeans and running after gay men.

Last edited:
The question is WHAT is wrong with your thirst?
1.jpg

5560.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending