African man hired to spread HIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reer laandheer is not gonna help you in Aakhiro.

You just accused several prophets of paedophilia!
It isnt me its the the two highest authorities in islamic studies, 'akhi'.
The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) married ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) when she was six years old and the marriage was consummated when she was nine years old. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (4840) and Muslim (1422).

That is not proven. It is speculated.
Maybe fucking was exaggerated (though west africans are known for doing dodgy shit though). But ever major research material clearly states HIV/AIDS originated by people eating chimpanzees in West Africa. The virus is new, it never existed in humans a 100 years ago.

Last edited:
It isnt me its the the two highest authorities in islamic studies, 'akhi'.
The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) married ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) when she was six years old and the marriage was consummated when she was nine years old. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (4840) and Muslim (1422).
Reer laandheer is not gonna help you in Aakhiro.

You just accused several prophets of paedophilia!
Pedophilia from the greek paid meaning child. Menstruation is the end of sexually adolesecnses. The female body can carry a baby thus has sexually matured.

Maybe fucking was exaggerated (though west africans are known for doing dodgy shit though). But ever major research material clearly states HIV/AIDS originated by people eating chimpanzees in West Africa. The virus is new, it never existed in humans a 100 years ago.
That is also speculated, but a good guess.

Ramen

🌸
That is also speculated, but a good guess.
What if scientists developed hiv and spread it to africa in order to kill more africans and f*ck up the whole continent. The virus came in contact with non africans which made scientists realise that they fucked up. The scientists didnt want europe to end up like africa and had to develop something that could slow down aids since they couldnt find the cure (maybe dr sebi found it who knows). In order to explain why the virus exist they spread rumors ab africans getting aids from monkeys iyo balaayo which made people think that they eat monkeys and have aids.

Conclusion: scientists are racist
Conclusion 2: racism is the cause of this virus.

I like the depth of options in here.

Probably all of them did, to be honest.

But this one the story was so... sad that I think my mind deliberately blocked out the name and details out.

You know psychological self-preservation kinda thing. It was just so brutal.

Fair enough but the ones I listed are all credited as heroes of Western civilisation.

Couldn't be worse than what you were insinuating?

Normalizing aping custom
What's more disturbing is spreading HIV/AIDS and those girls may get pregnant hence the child is infected.
Seriously,
Even the infected jinni is wise enough to not practice this
"Scumbag cursed Africa" :tacky: Qudhun

Wallahi what the hell is going on in africa? People are hiring old men to have sex with their underage daughters.

This disgusting man even had sex with a 12 YEAR OLD! I am sick and TIRED of this cursed continent!

The fact that hes raping and infecting these poor girls just breaks my heart:ohlord:

Im glad that somalia adopted islam and never turned out to have a culture like these xoolos.

Read the comments :damedamn:

"No wonder they all have hiv.."

:mjlol:

I'm starting to understand as to why @R.Kelly calls Africa 'The Cursed Continent'. :nahgirl:

Pedophilia from the greek paid meaning child. Menstruation is the end of sexually adolesecnses. The female body can carry a baby thus has sexually matured.
Do you realise that you're discussing the sexual maturity of 9, 10, and 12 year olds? :O27GWRK:

Dude there's something wrong with you. Please someone knock some sense into this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending