African man hired to spread HIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You remind me of white guys who try to be funny

:susp:

Don't make fun of my moment of vulnerability as a human being.

Even as a man you can show your emotions, tears and... well, yh.

It's not a white thing, it's HUMAN thing! See now I'm hurt, honestly.

Ramen

🌸
Don't make fun of my moment of vulnerability as a human being.

Even as a man you can show your emotions, tears and... well, yh.

It's not a white thing, it's HUMAN thing! See now I'm hurt, honestly.
No

Whites arent human theyre actually monkeys

Thats why you remind me of them

@Eisenstein

Julius Caesar, Alexander the Great, Lucius Cornelius Sulla, Gaius Marius??
I like the depth of options in here.

Probably all of them did, to be honest.

But this one the story was so... sad that I think my mind deliberately blocked out the name and details out.

You know psychological self-preservation kinda thing. It was just so brutal.

@henni I know I'm going to hell as well, as I'm honestly a horrible person yeah, but you're gonna get fucked by daemons and shit on top of that for real! Those views are evil.

Ramen

🌸
Motherfucker!!! WTF!

I knew I was fucked, but you're totally out of hope!!

Subhannalah!

You could have trolled in another thread in order to reach the 100 messages mark. Instead you decided to pollute my precious thread with your kibir iyo gaalnimo.

I keep on getting an cadaan vibe from you

Are you sure that youre not a white boy stuck in a black mans body?
Its ok chad
Its 2019
We
Accept
You

Laakin whites like young children which explains why theres a lot of cadaan pedos in jail

You, a white man decided to click on a thread about an african man raping children in the disguise of 'culture'

Are you into children right now?
I already know that youre apart of the lgbtjwuwqg community since you decided to change your race. I just wanted to tell you that they wont accept you.

You could also fix your attitude. I am surprised to know that your mother hasnt slapped you into the nexf dimension yet. It is quite sad to know that you decided to direct your kibirness towards these innocent somalis (they might even turn into saqajaamin now). I have a great solution to fix the problem.

Or nevermind

You dont deserve my help
Actually
I already helped you by responding to your posts.

Say thank you u ungrateful BRAT

This generation is so disrespectful uff

And AAMUS BEFORE I DEPORT YOU TO SOMALIA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You could have trolled in another thread in order to reach the 100 messages mark. Instead you decided to pollute my precious thread with your kibir iyo gaalnimo.

I keep on getting an cadaan vibe from you

Are you sure that youre not a white boy stuck in a black mans body?
Its ok chad
Its 2019
We
Accept
You

Laakin whites like young children which explains why theres a lot of cadaan pedos in jail

You, a white man decided to click on a thread about an african man raping children in the disguise of 'culture'

Are you into children right now?
I already know that youre apart of the lgbtjwuwqg community since you decided to change your race. I just wanted to tell you that they wont accept you.

You could also fix your attitude. I am surprised to know that your mother hasnt slapped you into the nexf dimension yet. It is quite sad to know that you decided to direct your kibirness towards these innocent somalis (they might even turn into saqajaamin now). I have a great solution to fix the problem.

Or nevermind

You dont deserve my help
Actually
I already helped you by responding to your posts.

Say thank you u ungrateful BRAT

This generation is so disrespectful uff

And AAMUS BEFORE I DEPORT YOU TO SOMALIA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tl;dr? Anyone?

You're right.

Wallaahi sometimes I've so much kibir I think it may actually get me to Hell!

But anyway, how many times am I gonna have to try to get us back on topic? Jesus!
Insults the prophet yet says wallahi and finishes with jesus. Do you want the gospel or the midrash i will karbash you tonight. Numb 31-18 "Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves."

Insults the prophet yet says wallahi and finishes with jesus. Do you want the gospel or the midrash i will karbash you tonight. Numb 31-18 "Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves."
Insults who now? Man you're all confusing me now.

But that quote sounds like something the person whose name I couldn't recall would say. For real. You may be onto something!

Ramen

🌸
@henni bro don't keep me hanging like this.

I need to get to 100 posts.

Bro? Bro as in brother?

You shouldnt assume my gender and i find it offensive that you decided to call me something that has nothing to do with me.

Do you know how many trans people suffer bc of shit like this? Imagine being called the wrong gender 24/7 and being forced to act like the opposite gender. Imagine growing up with transphobia and knowing that your parents will hate you once you come clean to them about your true self. Do you even know how it feels to read transphobic shit on the internet and how it hurts ? Do you?. Transexuals suffer so much. Imagine standing infront of your mirror and looking at the wrong body. Your brain and body doesnt match and you feel disgusted, hatred and sadness

I am glad that i wasnr born trans and i can declare that i am a ciswoman!

Stop assuming genders in 2019
Not cool!

The fact that youre islamophobic, into kids, white, monkey and gaal says so much about you!

anyways
That african rapist should just die. I am disgusted by the fact that families hire him. Those girls who end up pregnant will be shunned by her own community, family and friends. She will end up on her own with no education, with a child and with hiv. Do you understand how fucked up that is?

That african rapist should just die. I am disgusted by the fact that families hire him. Those girls who end up pregnant will be shunned by her own community, family and friends. She will end up on her own with no education, with a child and with hiv. Do you understand how fucked up that is?
100%, my prayers and sympathies with them...

But you truly intrigue me henni, if I may say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending