African man hired to spread HIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
PsychoLEGO.jpg

Nice try, but they are sound-proof!

I'm coming to get you!

Muji

VIP
This remind me to ask you, you're fat right?

Not that there's anything wrong with it. It's just the vibe I get talking to you in general.

First post I saw from you I was like snap... fat person! Like Louisiana fat! Right, right?

Stay on topic

No derailing

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This remind me to ask you, you're fat right?

Not that there's anything wrong with it. It's just the vibe I get talking to you in general.

First post I saw from you I was like snap... fat person! Like Louisiana fat! Right, right?

If i am "fat" why are u shukaansing me??? Does it make sense to u? Unless u r fat, and like fellow fattie??? Or a skinny farah with fat fetish. I am inclined to suspect the first

If i am "fat" why are u shukaansing me??? Does it make sense to u? Unless u r fat, and like fellow fattie??? Or a skinny farah with fat fetish. I am inclined to suspect the first
Yes.

Anyway, I'm doing all this posting for you, babes, to get to 100 posts to be able to message you.

Now don't you fucking disappoint me and turn out to be some skinny after I do all this!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes.

Anyway, I'm doing all this posting for you, babes, to get to 100 posts to be able to message you.

Now don't you fucking disappointment me and turn out to be some skinny after I do all this!
8740.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending