African man beaten to death for dating a Chinese woman

World

VIP
ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE BLACK
When Somalis go to China they are followed around and asked for pictures because they are.... BLACK. The chinese even say “they have never seen a black person before to them”
Literally EVERY Somali that has been to China has experienced this
You think Chinese dont see you as black?lmfao
You are BLACK to them and to most people.
Blacks:
the-skin-im-in-01-368x0-c-default.jpg

120122064808-goodluck-jonathan-nigeria-president-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Somalis:
023fe86c-cbeb-4be4-8d68-1f2ceb9ef571-362-0000004f6b947205_tmp-jpg.11490

071204_yusuf_vsmall.grid-4x2.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Do they still practice female infanticide?
They had a one child policy for something like 40 years or thereabouts, so couples would select for boys to pass on the family name, and abort or abandon the girls. They stopped it a few years ago, with a two-child policy, but that generation is so imbalanced, there’s not enough women. A lot of forever-Alones

If they hate us, then it's not because we're "black" as we don't look like Madows, but because we're Muslim and China is Islamophobic.

You think they differentiate you from another black guy haa! Qosol badana, your even worse black and a muslim to them your the of the , and they would happily play whack a mole with your head

World

VIP
You think they differentiate you from another black guy haa! Qosol badana, your even worse black and a muslim to them your the ******s of the ******s, and they would happily play whack a mole with your head
Lol mate, I'm friends with Chinese international students so I don't need to "think" anything. They are friendly people and they've even asked me why I don't look like a black person. I told them Somalis are not black and they agreed.

VixR

Veritas
Lol mate, I'm friends with Chinese international students so I don't need to "think" anything. They are friendly people and they asked me why I don't look like a black person. I told them Somalis are not black and they agreed.
You’re so extra, it’s cringe. I’m dying at your posts.

:mjlol:

There was even a video of a Somali guy in China being bombarded for pictures. I’ll see if I can find it.
Blacks:
the-skin-im-in-01-368x0-c-default.jpg

120122064808-goodluck-jonathan-nigeria-president-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Somalis:
023fe86c-cbeb-4be4-8d68-1f2ceb9ef571-362-0000004f6b947205_tmp-jpg.11490

071204_yusuf_vsmall.grid-4x2.jpg
Black is a diverse race. It doesnt just mean West African. All these people are black. Black is just a grouping for Sub Saharan dark skinned people. In there, there are: Negroids/Bantus, Nilotes, Pygmy, Khoisan, Cushites etc
B8212C6C-F729-4A23-91DB-ED028D27DB3E.jpeg

BB158636-CA07-4E9F-BF27-ED52D03ADAA7.jpeg

7C8FC16E-2DF4-48B5-8B3A-1FE1D0FD4EEC.jpeg

74E337B0-ED32-4D7A-9766-5B421363E904.png

C01AB613-CC7E-44F6-AAF6-FC7855A8E8E9.jpeg

2ED1E96F-9790-474E-AB50-409F50A9ABB9.jpeg

1EB4378F-657D-447A-94CA-C0C8155F0636.jpeg

BB80D272-516E-4B91-9237-04B8E024D59D.jpeg

CDC63C7A-613C-4019-9925-03CC23C5ECEB.jpeg

World

VIP
There was even a video of a Somali guy in China being bombarded for pictures. I’ll see if I can find it.

Black is a diverse race. It doesnt just mean West African. All these people are black. Black is just a grouping for Sub Saharan dark skinned people. In there, there are: Negroids/Bantus, Nilotes, Pygmy, Khoisan, Cushites etc
View attachment 55238
View attachment 55239
View attachment 55240
View attachment 55241
View attachment 55242
View attachment 55243
Negroids/Bantus, Pygymy, Nilotes, Khoisan are all black, yes. Their ancestry is composed 100 % of people who have never left Africa.

Not Cushites or Habeshas(who are Semitic) people. Habeshas are majority West Asian. That beautiful light skin lady can not be black. She's probably 60 ~ % West Asian.

Madows are victims in every fucking country they enter.

Given their behaviour, they shouldn't be surprised why no one likes them.

phucking prawn piece ah sh*t! you want me to post videos of somalis getting their skinny arses lambasted...ok then....so shut your stinking mouth and act like you're a phucking human being you prick.

LOL!

Negroids/Bantus, Pygymy, Nilotes, Khoisan are all black, yes. Their ancestry is composed 100 % of people who have never left Africa.

Not Cushites or Habeshas(who are Semitic) people. Habeshas are majority West Asian. That beautiful light skin lady can not be black. She's probably 60 ~ % West Asian.
Habeshas are NOT a majority West Asian LMAO.
SOMALIS are definately NOT. The VAST majority of Somalis get mostly East African DNA in their genetic studies. We are AFRICANS, not WEST ASIANS, not ARABS, AFRICANS. Please accept that. Black people can have diverse features the same way whites can have differe t hair colours, eye colours and skintones without people questioning if they are white. You are fucking black whether you like it or not and everyone will see you as that. Look at your curly AFRICAN hair lmaooooooo.

If they hate us, then it's not because we're "black" as we don't look like Madows, but because we're Muslim and China is Islamophobic.

yayyyy....they hate me because i'm muslim not because i'm black......the hate i get is superior to the hate you get...........yayyyy! What a knucklehead!

LOL!

Your full of shit " If they hate us" implies you have no idea wether they hate you or not, then you back track saying you have Chinese international students as friends, then to top it of with your bigoted ass you go like them asking you why you don't look black.

World

VIP
Habeshas are NOT a majority West Asian LMAO.
SOMALIS are definately NOT. The VAST majority of Somalis get mostly East African DNA in their genetic studies. We are AFRICANS, not WEST ASIANS, not ARABS, AFRICANS. Please accept that. Black people can have diverse features the same way whites can have differe t hair colours, eye colours and skintones without people questioning if they are white. You are fucking black whether you like it or not and everyone will see you as that. Look at your curly AFRICAN hair lmaooooooo.
Amhara people are majority West Asian mate.

upload_2018-3-23_21-20-3-png.39619

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

View attachment 55238
View attachment 55239
View attachment 55240
View attachment 55244
View attachment 55241
View attachment 55245
View attachment 55242
View attachment 55243
View attachment 55246

i WANT TO ADOPT HER

bb80d272-516e-4b91-9237-04b8e024d59d-jpeg.55243

Please show me a Nilotic, Khoisan, Pygymy, Bantu, person with hair like this then.

Why is it that they all have popcorn hair unlike Somalis who have straight/wavy hair?
Somalis dont have straight or wavy hair in general most Somalis have CURLY hair which is an African hair texture.
Like I said Africa is diverse. Blackness is diverse. You dont have to look like a Negroid person to be black, we have different features but we are still black. Btw you should know that Somalis have very differing hair textures, in the same family someone can have straight hair and one kinky, is the one with kinky hair the only black one???? lmaooo no they are all black because black features are diverse.

World

VIP
Somalis dont have straight or wavy hair in general most Somalis have CURLY hair which is an African hair texture.
Like I said Africa is diverse. Blackness is diverse. You dont have to look like a Negroid person to be black, we have different features but we are still black. Btw you should know that Somalis have very differing hair textures, in the same family someone can have straight hair and one kinky, is the one with kinky hair the only black one???? lmaooo no they are all black because black features are diverse.
Africa is not diverse. They all have the same hair, except Horn of Africans. Which is why you ignored my question when I asked you to show me a Nilotic, Khoisan, Pygymy, Bantu person with hair like that little girl.

Trending