African man beaten to death for dating a Chinese woman

Carribeans and afro americans are out of the equation. Dont include them. Those bastards are our arch enemies. We’re chatting about the black bantu africans

Arch enemies ? what are you talking about, i don't see them trying to colonize us in the past, or starting major conflicts/war with us, nor do i see them funneling billions of dollars into our country trying to destabilize us by bringing in their extreme ideology over to us.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Arch enemies ? what are you talking about, i don't see them trying to colonize us in the past, or starting major conflicts/war with us, nor do i see them funneling billions of dollars into our country trying to destabilize us by bringing in their extreme ideology over to us.
I mean in social terms. In the political sense, jews, chinese, americans and europeans are our enemies. Have you seen general clarks speech about the downfall of 7 muslim nations of which somalia is part of

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I too am confused. I've heard of them trying to punk Somalis in Toronto in the past, and I've seen some shit. But we ganged up on them and fucked them over. After that, the beef was squashed in my eyes. I don't got any issues with brothers from the Islands, cause they don't try it with us anymore.

Nah. The Chinese are pragmatic. I don't think they'd be interested in setting up shop in a war torn country. Ironically, our state of conflict has saved us from a lot of outside interference. There are blessing in everything I suppose.

Ooh they are definitely there, and have set up shop down there a long time ago, I've seeing a few of them years ago in Bossaso and Moqadishu, make no mistake they are there.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Ooh they are definitely there, and have set up shop down there a long time ago, I've seeing a few of them years ago in Bossaso and Moqadishu, make no mistake they are there.
Ah man...

Ape

Nah. The Chinese are pragmatic. I don't think they'd be interested in setting up shop in a war torn country. Ironically, our state of conflict has saved us from a lot of outside interference. There are blessing in everything I suppose.
But shot is about to change. The regional states are a threat since its quote peacefull in galmudug and puntland and also xamar where Chinese can come in a matter lf years.

Ape

But shot is about to change. The regional states are a threat since its quote peacefull in galmudug and puntland and also xamar where Chinese can come in a matter lf years.
Balayo indo yer yer

I mean in social terms. In the political sense, jews, chinese, americans and europeans are our enemies. Have you seen general clarks speech about the downfall of 7 muslim nations of which somalia is part of

I've seeing his speech, and i take it with a grain of salt.

I too am confused. I've heard of them trying to punk Somalis in Toronto in the past, and I've seen some shit. But we ganged up on them and fucked them over. After that, the beef was squashed in my eyes. I don't got any issues with brothers from the Islands, cause they don't try it with us anymore.

Those are small petty skirmishes.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Apollo This is why I wish the whites to continue to exist and stay powerful because at least they're cuck enough to please us while if the power is shifted to the eastern countries and whites start becoming a minority in their own lands. I sense nothing good coming out from this because the Mongoloids haven't developed any basic human emotions.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
@Apollo This is why I wish whites to continue to exist and stay powerful because at least they're cuck enough to please us while if the power is shifted to the eastern countries and whites start becoming a minority in their own lands. I sense nothing good coming out from this because the Mongoloids haven't developed any basic human emotions.
:pachah1::pachah1:

Ape

@Apollo This is why I wish the whites to continue to exist and stay powerful because at least they're cuck enough to please us while if the power is shifted to the eastern countries and whites start becoming a minority in their own lands. I sense nothing good coming out from this because the Mongoloids haven't developed any basic human emotions.
Any basic human emotions. Lol:chrisfreshhah:

nothing new same everywhere so long every black dream of marrying otha races to dilute the offspring,then unfortunately damages come along with that at times.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Madows are hated everywhere due to their behavior not their looks.

Why was this man even raping Chinese girl?

Apollo

VIP
The one-child policy in China has created A LOT of Chinese incels.

There are way more MEN in China than women.

Not surprised they would ch*nk out.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is NO law in that country???? Poor black people, everybody hates them. Its not fair.

Trending