African man beaten to death for dating a Chinese woman

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This is pretty fucked up. But now I have a sensible reason to never go to China. If I wanna see landmarks of the country, I'll look through Google images or go to a museum. It ain't that serious.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
This is pretty fucked up. But now I have a sensible reason to never go to China. If I wanna see landmarks of the country, I'll look through Google images or go to a museum. It ain't that serious.
Theres not much to see there apart from dogs being kidnapped and overpopulation + pollution.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Theres not much to see there apart from dogs being kidnapped and overpopulation + pollution.
I'm not a social activist or anything, but I think this attack was a demonstration of the Chinese man's inherent insecurities. They wouldn't go this far over a white man. But they wanna flex over what they can do to a brother. It's not our fault the women don't like them. Hell statistically speaking, this is just an objective fact. They perform interracial relationships more than any other female demographic in the planet.

Ape

I'm not a social activist or anything, but I think this attack was a demonstration of the Chinese man's inherent insecurities. They wouldn't go this far over a white man. But they wanna flex over what they can do to a brother. It's not our fault the women don't like them. Hell statistically speaking, this is just an objective fact. They perform interracial relationships more than any other female demographic in the planet.
As you mentioned, yes, the Chinese will accept a white man since they view them as one of their own but blacks to them (and almost everyone else in the world) are subhuman animals. I think this story is similar to an event that took place in xamar a few days ago of a bantu miskiin mechanic being beaten then burnt alive by a mob. These people are persecuted worldwide:snoop:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
As you mentioned, yes, the Chinese will accept a white man since they view them as one of their own but blacks to them (and almost everyone else in the world) are subhuman animals. I think this story is similar to an event that took place in xamar a few days ago of a bantu miskiin mechanic being beaten then burnt alive by a mob. These people are persecuted worldwide:snoop:
Yep. I don't have to like every single person in the planet, but it is fucked up to just ruin a man's life just because he looks different. It must suck being black.

Ape

Yep. I don't have to like every single person in the planet, but it is fucked up to just ruin a man's life just because he looks different. It must suck being black.
Yeah. Hated, enslaved, raped, and treated badly since the beginning of civilisation

Yeah. Hated, enslaved, raped, and treated badly since the beginning of civilisation

Au contrare my ignorant friend....yes many groups don't like blacks (and that would include somalis of course...not liking blacks i mean) but most blacks i know...caribbean and AAs ....love and live life to the fullest. Why do you think you don't hear about suicide amongst blacks. Cuz we love life.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Au contrare my ignorant friend....yes many groups don't like blacks (and that would include somalis of course...not liking blacks i mean) but most blacks i know...caribbean and AAs ....love and live life to the fullest. Why do you think you don't hear about suicide amongst blacks. Cuz we love life.
Well I'm glad that's the case then. Good on you guys. Keep living your lives to the fullest brother.

Ape

Carribeans and afro americans are out of the equation. Dont include them. Those bastards are our arch enemies. We’re chatting about the black bantu africans

Well I'm glad that's the case then. Good on you guys. Keep living your lives to the fullest brother.

No doubt!

I do sympathize with the african who was killed though....if true. It must suck for those people who innocently venture to these places not totally unaware of the fact that they are hated there.
I am a world traveler but there are some places i have no interest in seeing...china being one of them.

Ape

Why do you have time to love life when you lots are mostly unemployed and living in poor neighbourhoods that often lead to crime?

These guy's are supposed to be our new overlords in the future, they are a 1000× times worser then America, and the Africans think these people are doing them a favour by giving them billions of dollars in loans, only for them to build shabby roads and infrastructure that will collapse in the nearby future, and thus conning Africans and enslaving them through repaying said loan debts.

Their ethics/credo is Stalinesque, and they are devoid of any empathy, i rather have America over China anyday of the week.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
No doubt!

I do sympathize with the african who was killed though....if true. It must suck for those people who innocently venture to these places not totally unaware of the fact that they are hated there.
I am a world traveler but there are some places i have no interest in seeing...china being one of them.
Got the same thoughts about certain countries myself.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
These guy's are supposed to be our new overlords in the future, they are a 1000× times worser then America, and the Africans think these people are doing them a favour by giving them billions of dollars in loans, only for them to build shabby roads and infrastructure that will collapse in the nearby future, and thus conning Africans and enslaving them through repaying said loan debts.

Their ethics/credo is Stalinesque, and they are devoid of any empathy, i rather have America over China anyday of the week.
I'm inclined to agree. Every Chinese person I've met was cool. But Chinese people straight from China are pretty cutthroat people from my experience interacting with them. The thought of them in Somalia just living there is a terrifying thought imho.

Ape

Remove the weak government in xamar then conquer all states and block the Chinese. They already colonised ethiopia, kenya and Djibouti. We’re next

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Remove the weak government in xamar then conquer all states and block the Chinese. They already colonised ethiopia, kenya and Djibouti. We’re next
Nah. The Chinese are pragmatic. I don't think they'd be interested in setting up shop in a war torn country. Ironically, our state of conflict has saved us from a lot of outside interference. There are blessing in everything I suppose.

Trending