African man beaten to death for dating a Chinese woman

People in this thread acting like the Chinese see their black asses as any different than this Zambian brother :ayaanswag:
Try dating a Chinese girl and they will call you a
黑鬼.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What race are you? Cushitic? :siilaanyolaugh:

I am Somalian.
5560.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
meanwhile......................

Wooo this is going to trigger the chinese small gu.s incels....their .02 remaining women snatched by africans? Oh hell no

There is NO law in that country???? Poor black people, everybody hates them. Its not fair.

awwwwwwwwwwww she feels sorry for black people. How civilized. In days gone by i would tell her, to take your sympathy and shove it up your hemorrhordial crack you geriatric .....but i won't.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
awwwwwwwwwwww she feels sorry for black people. How civilized. In days gone by i would tell her, to take your sympathy and shove it up your hemorrhordial crack you geriatric .....but i won't.

051cb9ff1d5c32fd3f74079f4127e68e.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Was having a moment. I didn't really call you a geriatric ....just that i know you are racist against blacks and before i mellowed out i would have called you that but i didnt't. Hope that explains it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Was having a moment. I didn't really call you a geriatric ....just that i know you are racist against blacks and before i mellowed out i would have called you that but i didnt't. Hope that explains it.

Is that why u have been bullying me with that other name?? U think i am a racist? u have a black baby daddy or something???

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You should know....because you ARE black. What kinda delusion is this:ayaanswag:
You know what I mean. Black people are not a monolith. You'd have to be delusional to think so.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh? Elaborate.

mon·o·lith
ˈmänəˌliTH/
noun
  1. 1.
    a large single upright block of stone, especially one shaped into or serving as a pillar or monument.
    synonyms: standing stone, menhir, megalith, sarsen (stone)
    "no one knows for sure who erected these monoliths and why"
  2. 2.
    a large and impersonal political, corporate, or social structure regarded as intractably indivisible and uniform.
    "the dominance of broadcasting monoliths limits local programming"

The very fact that Blacks are a minority, in a Human race of hierarchy and patriarchy, makes them monolith by default. The very fact that their position in the food chain is the lowest makes them a monolith. Identity is deep rooted, and instinct driven in Humans. You can almost predict how a black person would act given, or exposed to a situation. There is a sense of community & loyalty that drives blacks together. A good example is the infamous the Black reality star Omarosa who last year was fired from the White house, & came out with a book exposing Trump, her former best friend. When asked, you betrayed the black community by working for a racist, her response was quote : "Black people are not a monolith" Meaning, she meant not ALL black people shared that opinion. Although one cannot say, YES Blacks are a monolith 100%, i would say at least they are 95%. That is how powerful race and identity is. As humans are not designed to be unselfish. We are programmed to be selfish, look out for ourselves first, and second our family, friends & to a larger scale- our race or community. No human being will choose another human in place of him or her when a choice is required. (Unless other powerful motives like a mother sacrificing herself for her child for example.. U can also claim all mothers are a monolith because they all will kill for protecting their child)

Back to Omarosa, her answer was a bit ignorant and on the defense. The fact that a reporter would ask such a question indicates or assumes Blacks are a monolith. How can you work for a racist as a black woman? Do you have any decencies? The reporter asked. Such questions automatically assumes or at least, expects Blacks are a Monolith.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts