African man beaten to death for dating a Chinese woman

Lol mate, I'm friends with Chinese international students so I don't need to "think" anything. They are friendly people and they've even asked me why I don't look like a black person. I told them Somalis are not black and they agreed.

I agree 100%..clearly you aint black. Don't worry homie no real black person will claim you....you're safe.

Thank you very much our resident Black Carribean member.

Please explain that to @NA9 who thinks that Somalis are Black.

Yeah i wouldn't call you black....i will call you dumb for trying to differentiate hate though. That was jackarsery plain and simple. But from that picture i would say you are arab.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i'm black ms basra...from the caribbean. don't tell me you thought i was somali that's why you were being measured in your responses. LOL!

I dont believe u. .....u dont smell like a caribbean

Thank you very much our resident Black Carribean member.

Please explain that to @NA9 who thinks that Somalis are Black.
Nigga this is getting nowhere :farmajoyaab:
1 million people will tell you you are black but you won’t listen.
Anyways identify yourself as whatever you want. Black, brown, West Asian. All I know is, I’m Somali and I’m black. You can be whatever you want to be.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
how does a caribbean smell ms basra?

i dont mean, smell literally, but u dont seem to speak or type like a Caribbean. A Caribbean will not pride him or herself on her education because they got none.

i dont mean, smell literally, but u dont seem to speak or type like a Caribbean. A Caribbean will not pride him or herself on her education because they got none.

oh....i thought you were going for the weed angle. But in any case you are wrong ms basra...we very much value education....we have had nobel prize winners and great world renown scholars that have come from my region of the planet.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
oh....i thought you were going for the weed angle. But in any case you are wrong ms basra...we very much value education....we have had nobel prize winners and great world renown scholars that have come from my region of the planet.

the weed & sex?? and the dreads?

r u muslim?

Heelllllllll Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Not into man-made religion.....extremely spiritual though. Picture a golden sunset caressing crystal clear waters, dancing its glitzy fingers in every direction....off in the distance is the relaxing pulse of one drop reggae....i take two swift short pull on my spliff look up to the sky and close my eyes...ocean sounds reggae sounds joins the orgy between ocean and sunset and fills my soul.

experience things like that and you can't help but be spiritual ms basra. Yah mon!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yeah right :drakekidding:

Somali brother marry four wives in China
Somali-brother-marry-four-wives-in-China.jpg

http://weafriquenations.com/wow-somali-brother-marry-four-wives-in-china/
:trumpsmirk::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Heelllllllll Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Not into man-made religion.....extremely spiritual though. Picture a golden sunset caressing crystal clear waters, dancing its glitzy fingers in every direction....off in the distance is the relaxing pulse of one drop reggae....i take two swift short pull on my spliff look up to the sky and close my eyes...ocean sounds reggae sounds joins the orgy of between ocean and sunset and fills my soul.

experience things like that and you can't help but be spiritual ms basra. Yah mon!

contact me when u r not drunk.

The only people that would call the white out on his bullshit and to his face is AAs. Every other race treat the white mab like he is god or tippy toe around his bs and that includes Somalians and other Africans. White Men go to Africa and Asia and basically can do as they please. In general AAs don’t play that game. It’s why a white man will prefer Africans over AAs every time.
f*ck off you liar. My people have slaughtered pigskins for centuries. Yours were sold by everybody and cry to the white man for acceptance. Do not compare us to your adoon kind. Get off our website and go join lipstickalley.
:camby:

f*ck off you liar. My people have slaughtered pigskins for centuries. Yours were sold by everybody and cry to the white man for acceptance. Do not compare us to your adoon kind. Get off our website and go join lipstickalley.

Nigga did you read my last two posts. You just phucked up my chill mood you lamagoodle prick!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
:trumpsmirk:

Trending