Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Another troll account!

giphy.gif

Wallahi I’m not trolling lol.

VIP
I’m still dir until my mothers sub clan is proven to be the oromo warra humme clans.

Abaayo hadaa runta ku sheego, it doesn't even matter cos "Dir" barely exist and everyone who doesn't know where they're from claims it. Every single galla in somalia claims it lol

All "dir" subclans are stand alone clans who don't even claim one another at this point

Apollo

VIP
very different oromos are like mixed with almost everything while Somalis are pure cushitics

You can differentiate pure Somalis from Oromos and Oromo admixed Ethiopian Somalis with 100% accuracy:

eastafrica.png

Also, Oromos always subdivide into an Agaw-Habesha-like subgroup and a South Borana-like subgroup.

Apollo

VIP
how do you even read this shit

A computer algo was forced to put hundreds of East Africans into 12 clusters.

Cluster 3 is the Somali one. Not one Oromo falls into the Somali cluster. The computer can tell..

Cluster 2 is an Agaw-Habesha one
Cluster 6 is a South Ethiopian/Borana/Wolayta one

A computer algo was forced to put hundreds of East Africans into 12 clusters.

Cluster 3 is the Somali one. Not one Oromo falls into the Somali cluster. The computer can tell..

Cluster 2 is an Agaw-Habesha one
Cluster 6 is a South Ethiopian/Borana/Wolayta one
Ok I see now

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
You can differentiate pure Somalis from Oromos and Oromo admixed Ethiopian Somalis with 100% accuracy:

eastafrica.png

Also, Oromos always subdivide into an Agaw-Habesha-like subgroup and a South Borana-like subgroup.

If I had to guess, I would guess that the ESomali population does not actually have that many admixed people, and that most of the Oromo admixture is limited to Dir in Jigjiga and Afdheer and the Garre in Liban. I don't think that Ogaden in Nogob, for example, have any Oromo admixture. And if they do, it is most certainly mediated through the Sheekhaal who intermarry with both Ogaden and Oromo.

The Oromo are not an ethnic group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending