Afran Qallu

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
No, Nooles are the largest of the 3 and the ones who identify with Oromo more over the other 2 clans. Jarso and Humme have a portion of their clans that claim Somali Origin, Nooles only claim Oromo.

I still think Warra humme are Somali and that Qaldho is the grandson of madaxweyn dir and that’s why jaarso also claim madaxweyn dir as well humme.

I still think Warra humme are Somali and that Qaldho is the grandson of madaxweyn dir and that’s why jaarso also claim madaxweyn dir as well humme.

No, just the Barsuukh. Qaldho is a new term, it’s not an actual Dir clan. It’s something someone decided to introduce and add a few AQ clans to the list.

It says the Noole, Jarso, Hume, Obora and Metta(Ala) are part of this clan.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
No, just the Barsuukh. Qaldho is a new term, it’s not an actual Dir clan. It’s something someone decided to introduce and add a few AQ clans to the list.

It says the Noole, Jarso, Hume, Obora and Metta(Ala) are part of this clan.

Well the son of humme in my mothers clan isn’t barsuukh or hiyo.

Anyways, so you were brought up to believe that youre fully oromo and have no dir in you and that Jarso and humme are noole’s brothers?

Is this from sources you’ve read online or from family?

Well the son of humme in my mothers clan isn’t barsuukh or hiyo.

Anyways, so you were brought up to believe that youre fully oromo and have no dir in you and that Jarso and humme are noole’s brothers?

Is this from sources you’ve read online or from family?

I was definitely brought up to be Oromo to the core. My dad was part of the original OLA - Oromo liberation army who moved to Somalia in the 70s.

Moms side is a little different. The subclan of Noole they belong to are of Yabarre Origin. They count the lineage to Yabarre, but we’re adopted. They are mixed and speak both languages.

Mostly from family. I don’t buy into a lot of the crap online. Most of it is wrong. We have a few elders in our community who are very knowledgeable and I go and learn from them. Great conversations and stories from their times.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I was definitely brought up to be Oromo to the core. My dad was part of the original OLA - Oromo liberation army who moved to Somalia in the 70s.

Moms side is a little different. The subclan of Noole they belong to are of Yabarre Origin. They count the lineage to Yabarre, but we’re adopted. They are mixed and speak both languages.

Mostly from family. I don’t buy into a lot of the crap online. Most of it is wrong. We have a few elders in our community who are very knowledgeable and I go and learn from them. Great conversations and stories from their times.

@Ferrari @SOMALI GENERAL @Teeri-Alpha your Absame people got assimilated damn. thoughts on this?

@Ferrari @SOMALI GENERAL @Teeri-Alpha your Absame people got assimilated damn. thoughts on this?
yabarre, dir geri, and some other clans never left the harar area and the interior west of it(oromo lands), after Ahmed Guray's wars. many were assimulated which is why we have the jaarso issues.

bunch of flip flopping snakes in the grass garacs who play for both sides.

as far as I am concerned, admixed geeljires waxba isuma nihin.

@Apollo

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
yabarre, dir geri, and some other clans never left the harar area and the interior west of it(oromo lands), after Ahmed Guray's wars. many were assimulated which is why we have the jaarso issues.

@Apollo

Most of Yabarre live in the Jigjiga area, no? I guess it's just a small portion that got assimilated.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

@Apollo

They aren’t garcas.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

I was brought up to think warra humme are dir and until I see evidence suggesting otherwise they are Somali.

Apollo

VIP

@Apollo

Club 99%.

:siilaanyolaugh:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
That’s fair, it’s what you were brought up with.

Go to Funyan Birra(Gursum) etc and speak with the Humme elders. If you ever visit the mother land.

Inshallah, I’ll go Bombas and fuyaan birra next year, I’m sure the elders will say warra humme are dir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending