AFARS CLAIMING SOMALI CULTURE

No I am Somali lmao I’m born in Somali, born in the capital city, grew up in the capital city and grew up with a Somali family lmao

Yutes like you haven’t even properly visited Somali in years or grew up in the cities and claiming to be Somali without living through the culture city and Somali land.

Go cry about it lmao I said what I said and Cadcads do see Somalis like that. I mean what can you even say? They made specific insults and don’t think highly of people who ruined a country not even 30 years into its existence

Alright sis. Stay cool and level headed. As long as you acknowledge your Somali side and show respect, we cool.

Haye, waa ka qallaynaa bes waaye. I am assuming you speak broken Somali.

I think shes a self hater , some half breeds tend to come out this way .
In canada we have self hating confused ppl like the scotians ( they are half Africans half scotish)
These people be confused as hell .
Or maybe shes a sheegato half ajanabi half somali . I have never met half cad cad who insults somali features like her .
I mostly stay in shibis district , xamar jab jab and afgooye where there are population of cad cads .I'm myself am a part banadiri cad cad from mothers side and patt cad from fathers they've showed me nothing but love.
@Xoxoxo banadiri cad cads are not a full on tribe what's your subclan under their confederacy? Whose your nabadoon or malaaq?
What district in xamar are your familly from ?
You guys seem to be misunderstanding her. She’s not the one saying that Somalis are ugly.

Xoxoxo

VIP
You guys seem to be misunderstanding her. She’s not the one saying that Somalis are ugly.
Idk if it’s because they misunderstood my English (btw before any of you dudes attack me English is my 3rd language and I learned it through cartoons) but I never even said that Somalis are ugly (hellloooo I would half insult me and my own father too) my family has such a mindset and many other Cadcads I know, how is this not easy to follow

You’re comparing me to a biracial? Horta wirya I’m full blown African.

second off all I’m not confused I just said I grew up being Cadcad get over it.

And where did I insult Somali features? I said that Cadcads around my (including my family) find ethnic Somalis ugly and dark. I even said that I specifically do not agree with this and neither condone this type of thinking. Read my comment properly before you take nonsense out of your asshole.

I’m not going to reveal anything about myself except f or my background. I already mentioned the city & country I live in don’t you think it’s easy that people would automatically clock and find out I’m on this site? I have a life outside is Sspot and don’t want my social life to get ruined by this site
Yariisay I dont know what country or city your living in , just figuring out if your sheegato or not .
I still think your a 19 year old somali male whose larping as a female but I'll play along your games.

banadiri cad cads are not a full on tribe what's your subclan under their confederacy? Whose your nabadoon or malaaq?

Idk if it’s because they misunderstood my English (btw before any of you dudes attack me English is my 3rd language and I learned it through cartoons) but I never even said that Somalis are ugly (hellloooo I would half insult me and my own father too) my family has such a mindset and many other Cadcads I know, how is this not easy to follow
Don’t worry, your Ingiriis is perfectly fine

Xoxoxo

VIP
Yariisay I dont know what country or city your living in , just figuring out if your sheegato or not .
I still think your a 19 year old somali male whose larping as a female but I'll play along your games.

banadiri cad cads are not a full on tribe what's your subclan under their confederacy? Whose your nabadoon or malaaq?
Yes I am male in fact I am intersex and identify as he/she/it/tree/they I am also interatiosexual and Native American, Peruvian, Russian and Kazakh. I also have to add that I am indeed not 19 but 1900 years old.

If I was a man do you genuinely think I would have openly talked about my interest in fashion, makeup & men? Do you think I would regularly enjoy posting in the womens den? Do you think I would insult you and those other skeleton negroes for fun? No I wouldn’t

Also to add if you even think of bringing up my old threads irritating that old uncle on this forum and me telling him I’m a dude, it was a bait for him to leave me alone and find another chick.

Here, there you go

Yes I am male in fact I am intersex and identify as he/she/it/tree/they I am also interatiosexual and Native American, Peruvian, Russian and Kazakh. I also have to add that I am indeed not 19 but 1900 years old.

If I was a man do you genuinely think I would have openly talked about my interest in fashion, makeup & men? Do you think I would regularly enjoy posting in the womens den? Do you think I would insult you and those other skeleton negroes for fun? No I wouldn’t

Also to add if you even think of bringing up my old threads irritating that old uncle on this forum and me telling him I’m a dude, it was a bait for him to leave me alone and find another chick.

Here, there you go

I've asked you to send me a feet pic to confirm your a female so I've now placed you under the "confused somali male" tag
Stop It Bruce Lee GIF

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/

Here, there you go
So, you're not a dude?

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

Do not ban me. This is merely an exaggeration of my reaction.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
cadcads don’t like Somalis because they consider them ugly and dark
I already know this but Is that why you kept calling us skinnies? And insulting the somali people when I told this degenerate dance is from Tanzania.
Iska xishood
:deadrose:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No lol it’s the truth most cadcads I met consider Somalis ugly and dark

I even once told my family I would most likely end up with a regular Somali guy (preferably from Mogadishu or Kismayo) and the disgust on their face said enough about it.

they like to preserve their features and don’t want others to mingle in and quote on quote “ruin it” that’s why outside marriages aren’t common with us cadcads but with the barawani’s
What features does your double hooked, hairy ass, triple chinned cousins have to ruin? Gassing themselves up over skintone
:drakekidding:

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Dude disfunctional gene? I don’t want to be that person but Down syndrome runs rampant within the ethnic Somali community because off the unequal amount of chromosomes lmao.

are you getting this upset just because I said most Cadcads consider Somalis ugly and dark?
In my 19 years of life I’ve never seen a Down syndrome somali
:heh:

Somalis literally have the best features. Maybe it’s just your family that hates them ? Calling them ugly and dark. Also dark is beautiful. I met lots of cadcads with Somali wives or husbands. They were very respectful.
Best eh. I would say 3rd after nfd kenyans and djboutians.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Tribal or otherwise. Somali is both ethnic and nationality. Ethnically Somali if your father is one, Nationally Somali if you don't belong to a Somali tribe but you were born in Somalia.
You sound retarded. Your ethnicity is half somali regardless of which parent is Somali. This is about tribe claim not ethnicity.
:manny:

Trending

Latest posts