AFARS CLAIMING SOMALI CULTURE

She is a fellow Somali. Brawaanis and Cadcads are our brethren as well. Stop the racism, people.

Besides, from her father side, she confirmed that he is from the main nomadic Somali clans.

I guess to you insulting somalis based on their skin tone and looks is not racism..

And you Conveniently claim brotherhood now when you happily lurked as she was bad mouthing Somalis left and right. Hypocrisy is your religion and am not related to a Somali hater. Anyone who bad mouths Somalis gave up their connection to somalis. Respect is two way street and this girl needs to see a shrink. She is damaged and abused mentally by her cad cad relatives based on her self hate.

Last edited:
I guess to you insulting somalis based on their skin tone and looks is not racism..

And you Conveniently claim brotherhood now when you happily lurked as she was bad mouthing Somalis left and right. Hypocrisy is your religion and am not related to a Somali hater. Anyone who bad mouths Somalis gave up their connection to somalis. Respect is two way street and this girl needs to see a shrink. She is damaged and abused mentally by her cad cad relatives based on her self hate.

You're really dumb if you understood her comments to be insulting Somalis; she stated her cadcad family member calls the Somalis dark, etc. Those are not her words; those are from family members. And people make comments based on their experiences. May be those Cadcad families have been hurt when they were back home, and there are horror stories suffered by Somalia's unarmed clans during the civil war. Irrespective of what they said, sister @Xoxoxo's Cadcad relatives are part of Somali society and part of us as well. You can deny all you want but it won't change a thing.

Besides, what kind of a guy call a Somali sister names repeatedly? I don't know about your manners, but to me that is unmanly. The lady is in a Somali forum here and is among us. That should tell you she sees herself as one of us.

Lastly, nobody appointed you to "defend" the Somalis from a fellow Somali sister. Find something useful to do with your time. Or go on social media and declare war on ajnabis who call Somalis bad names.

Xoxoxo

VIP
You're really dumb if you understood her comments to be insulting Somalis; she stated her cadcad family member calls the Somalis dark, etc. Those are not her words; those are from family members. And people make comments based on their experiences. May be those Cadcad families have been hurt when they were back home, and there are horror stories suffered by Somalia's unarmed clans during the civil war. Irrespective of what they said, sister @Xoxoxo's Cadcad relatives are part of Somali society and part of us as well. You can deny all you want but it won't change a thing.

Besides, what kind of a guy call a Somali sister names repeatedly? I don't know about your manners, but to me that is unmanly. The lady is in a Somali forum here and is among us. That should tell you she sees herself as one of us.

Lastly, nobody appointed you to "defend" the Somalis from a fellow Somali sister. Find something useful to do with your time. Or go on social media and declare war on ajnabis who call Somalis bad names.
I even said that I would most likely end up with an ethnic Somali dude but that my mothers family wouldn’t really favour that and he thought I was insulting Somali people?

I even obviously said that I don’t believe in what my cadcad family belief in, I don’t find Somali people dark ugly or whatever, I find them very beautiful and even IF I would have had such an ugly mindset I would be insulting myself and my own father too.

He then accused me of hating Somali people and he assumed that it was because I supposedly have a “dead beat father” Which isn’t true, my father has always been in my life despite the fact that he and my mom divorced.

then he went on this whole stupid rant which I ignored and seems like he’s still going on

You should take the advise you give first and apply it then share it with others regarding use of time and manner-correcting of others.

I have little respect for people who belittle Somalis. Their religion and what they claim matters little to me. People need to respect others if they expect the same.

As far as this woman is concerned, she claimed that she sees her self as Cad Cad and claims her mother's side instead of her Father's. That was the start of the conversation between us. She repeatedly said "No" to her being of her father.

If you are offended because you are Cad Cad, it is your issue not mine. Calling me Dumb is a reflection on your hurt little feelings.

Last edited:

Xoxoxo

VIP
You should take the advise you give first and apply it then share it with others regarding use of time and manner-correcting of others.

I have little respect for people who belittle Somalis. Their religion and what they claim matters little to me. People need to respect others if they expect the same.

As far this woman is concerned, she claimed that she sees her self as Cad Cad and claims her mother's side instead of her Father's. That was the start of the conversation between us. She repeatedly said "No" to her being of her father.

If you are offended because you are Cad Cad, it is your issue not mine.
Nigga stfu nobody asked for your opinion and I definitely didn’t ask for your opinion about my upbringing.

How many times did I explain to you I grew up with my maternal family? I even said that my paternal family is living in Somalia in a total different region, and that my maternal family is from Mogadishu and the same neighbourhood as mine. I grew up being more Cadcad it’s simple as that. And I identify with my mothers tribe and identity more and I even explained that part throughly.

Do me a favour and shut up

Nigga stfu nobody asked for your opinion and I definitely didn’t ask for your opinion about my upbringing.

How many times did I explain to you I grew up with my maternal family? I even said that my paternal family is living in Somalia in a total different region, and that my maternal family is from Mogadishu and the same neighbourhood as mine. I grew up being more Cadcad it’s simple as that. And I identify with my mothers tribe and identity more and I even explained that part throughly.

Do me a favour and shut up

Identifying with one side of the family is normal as long as you are not deriding the other side of your family out of place. I am not the only who was shocked on here by how you were bad mouthing your father's side all based on what you heard.

Claim and identify with who you want, that is your personal choice, but collective blaming, deriding a tribe, based on what others say is not rational nor acceptable to many.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Identifying with one side of the family is normal as long as you are not deriding the other side of your family out of place. I am not the only who was shocked on here by how you were bad mouthing your father's side all based on what you heard.

Claim and identify with who you want, that is your personal choice, but collective blaming, deriding a tribe, based on what others say is not rational nor acceptable to many.
Oh you mean that tribe?

Yeah I am disgusted by them which is normal and yes I am upset by the fact I share blood with war criminals thank you

Oh you mean that tribe?

Yeah I am disgusted by them which is normal and yes I am upset by the fact I share blood with war criminals thank you

Back to square one. Someone else might talk sense into you LOL. I give up. Out of curiosity though, is a warlord among the warlords alive or dead your Father's brother? Same grandfather sort connection? Cause you seem to confuse tribe with immediate family member.

And for common logic, how do you assign guilt to someone? Generally speaking. Quote common law, religious, man made, and with reference. I want to see aside of how you feel towards a certain tribe, the logic behind your shame. Do you feel guilty yourself and expect to be punished for what someone else did who belongs to the tribe your father belongs to. And what of your father? is he guilty?

Last edited:
What’s your Nigga?

Hello Sis, I am trying to figure out your level of education so I can perhaps point out to you what you already learnt both from experience and in years of education.

You must have views on:

A- How do we assign guilt to someone.
B- What does religion teach about crime and punishment
C- Justice
D- Self Worth

And many other things that shape the view of ourselves and of others in societies. I am trying to get you to understand that you by virtue of belonging to a tribe, carry or should carry no burden or guilt because of the tribe connection, rationally speaking. For someone or even you to expect you must be guilty by blood association is illogical and has no basis. This is not to say that you can not choose who you want to associate with. You make the chose but can not do so based on false premise.

Bottom line is, you are guilty only of what you personally as Xoxoxo does to someone willingly. Your tribe has no bearing on your accountability with God and with those humans who have common sense.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Hello Sis, I am trying to figure out your level of education so I can perhaps point out to you what you already learnt both from experience and in years of education.

You must have views on:

A- How do we assign guilt to someone.
B- What does religion teach about crime and punishment
C- Justice
D- Self Worth

And many other things that shape the view of ourselves and of others in societies. I am trying to get you to understand that you by virtue of belonging to a tribe, carry or should carry no burden or guilt because of the tribe connection, rationally speaking. For someone or even you to expect you must be guilty by blood association is illogical and has no basis. This is not to say that you can not choose who you want to associate with. You make the chose but can not do so based on false premise.

Bottom line is, you are guilty only of what you personally as Xoxoxo does to someone willingly. Your tribe has no bearing on your accountability with God and with those humans who have common sense.
I asked you a question I didn’t ask you to write a whole paragraph and no I didn’t read this retarded statement of yours

Xoxoxo

VIP
I am glad you gave up on your baseless views on tribe guilt. What was your question? Level of education? I am a college graduate.
Pfft so you’re an old man arguing with a teenager about what she identifies with? Really sad because I wouldn’t waste my time on people younger then me idiot.

Yes I have that mindset and no I don’t like that tribe simply because off their criminal activities and war crimes.

Pfft so you’re an old man arguing with a teenager about what she identifies with? Really sad because I wouldn’t waste my time on people younger then me idiot.

Yes I have that mindset and no I don’t like that tribe simply because off their criminal activities and war crimes.

Explains your immaturity and lack of manners.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
somalis are so influential. everyone loves our culture. when it comes to somali culture it's always "east african" or "shared" when we dont wear their stuff. its embarrasing wearing another cultures attire during your own wedding. weddings are supposed to represent your own culture, not another groups
:russ:

Somali, Anfaar and Saho as well as Eastern Oromo like Aris and Boran are the same or

=

Eastern Slavic people like Russian, Ukrainian, Ruthenian and Belarussians, very similar in languages, culture and are from the same stock if you go back easily 1000 year ago

i would not be surprised if 1500 years we were the same who lived together

people lie here when they say canfaar is assimilated, not true, is Saho assimilated too? yet speak to a Saho, virtually almost like somali in language, culture etc but are from eriteria

they are Slavic or Germanic races very closely related

Trending

Latest posts