AFARS CLAIMING SOMALI CULTURE

You sound retarded. Your ethnicity is half somali regardless of which parent is Somali. This is about tribe claim not ethnicity.
:manny:

How do you belong to a tribe if your father is not Somali? And you call me retarded. Look in the mirror. Haff somali is just half somali. Means nothing if the father is not Somali. Truth hurts I suppose.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
How do you belong to a tribe if your father is not Somali? And you call me retarded. Look in the mirror. Haff somali is just half somali. Means nothing if the father is not Somali. Truth hurts I suppose.
Your ethnicity regardless of which ever group we are taking about doesn’t change/depend on what parent is somali. You guys can fight and say in Islam you get your tribe from your dad but you can’t physically take someones dna out. Half somali is half somali regardless of whos the somali parent. Moving like a whole ass pressed weirdo.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Tribal or otherwise. Somali is both ethnic and nationality. Ethnically Somali if your father is one, Nationally Somali if you don't belong to a Somali tribe but you were born in Somalia.
Absolutely zero reason why half somalis with somali mom shouldn’t be allowed passports if ones with somali dads can. It’s purely discriminatory and has zero basis in Islam, where we got this clan stuff from.

Absolutely zero reason why half somalis with somali mom shouldn’t be allowed passports if ones with somali dads can. It’s purely discriminatory and has zero basis in Islam, where we got this clan stuff from.

If you understood the post you quoted, I meant that one can be a Somali national without being an ethnic Somali. Isn't there a difference between Nationality/Citizenship and ethnicity? In Somalia, there is an ethnic Somali majority and a minority Somali nationals who are not ethnically Somali. Examples are Yemenis, Indian Muslims, Omanis and Bantus who all lived in Somalia for generations. They are Somalis by citizenship but they are not ethnic Somalis. Hope this clarifies my statement so you aren't misunderstanding or confused.

If someone has a somali parents, they sure can have Somali passport.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If you understood the post you quoted, I meant that one can be a Somali national without being an ethnic Somali. Isn't there a difference between Nationality/Citizenship and ethnicity? In Somalia, there is an ethnic Somali majority and a minority Somali nationals who are not ethnically Somali. Examples are Yemenis, Indian Muslims, Omanis and Bantus who all lived in Somalia for generations. They are Somalis by citizenship but they are not ethnic Somalis. Hope this clarifies my statement so you aren't misunderstanding or confused.

If someone has a somali parents, they sure can have Somali passport.
No you stated half somalis with a somali dad can get it but ones with a somali mom can’t.

No you stated half somalis with a somali dad can get it but ones with a somali mom can’t.

Yea, that is the tradition and culture which maintained Somali ethnicity. A Somali woman's foreign kids will not be considered Ethnic Somalis by Somalis. That doesn't mean these foreign kids can not get citizenship through their mother. But culturally speaking and how Somalis view who is Somali, the kids will never be considered ethnic Somalis. I personally see it that way. Her foreign kids belong to the man she married, their father. That is their ethnicity.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yea, that is the tradition and culture which maintained Somali ethnicity. A Somali woman's foreign kids will not be considered Ethnic Somalis by Somalis. That doesn't mean these foreign kids can not get citizenship through their mother. But culturally speaking and how Somalis view who is Somali, the kids will never be considered ethnic Somalis. I personally see it that way. Her foreign kids belong to the man she married. That is their ethnicity.
Wallahi I’m not answering to you. You are purposely mixing ethnicity, tribe, and nationality.
Btw, only full somalis are somalis. If you’re half you’re half, if you’re fourth then you’re a fourth.
:snoop:

Wallahi I’m not answering to you. You are purposely mixing ethnicity, tribe, and nationality.
Btw, only full somalis are somalis. If you’re half you’re half, if you’re fourth then you’re a fourth.
:snoop:

You still answered me though. Don't get upset silly LOL. It is just how things are. Also, look up definitions of Ethnicity and Nationality. Somalis are one of the most homogenous people today. There is reason for it.

If you google the terms "Somalis are homogenous", you will get many links stating Somalis are the only homogenous Africans. How do you think Somalis accomplished that? They never saw the need to marry others for any reason at all. Very proud folks who loved everything about themselves.

Somalis actually do justice to kids in that sense and refer to them to their biological fathers when it comes to ethnicity. They say "So and so female(somali) has Eritrean Kids", "She has Cadaan/White Kids", " She has black kids". Somalis have common sense. They never refer to the kids by the non-somali father as Somalis. Can anyone blame them?

Yeah but like the worst of the worst, just imagine the worst Somali tribe and sub clan and I am descendant from that.

Wtf is this? Worst of the worst, how?

Self-hating Somali waa la yaqaana and I can tolerate that, laakin how are you hating on your qabiil like that? FKD is a sport, Somalis are all the same degenerates.

Doe's ff normaal

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What features does your double hooked, hairy ass, triple chinned cousins have to ruin? Gassing themselves up over skintone
:drakekidding:
Name a single cad cad famous beauty :russ:
If anything, they’d ruin our gene pool. If Somalis were to even go after the light skin these niggas faan about, might as well get with a full blown cadaan, not a brown ass patel :wtfdis:

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Somalis actually do justice to kids in that sense and refer to them to their biological fathers when it comes to ethnicity. They say "So and so female(somali) has Eritrean Kids", "She has Cadaan/White Kids", " She has black kids". Somalis have common sense. They never refer to the kids by the non-somali father as Somalis. Can anyone blame them?
They do the same to niggas with half breed kids.
You act so divine and splendid yet it was the sahaba and the prophet who referred to Bilal as Bilal ibn Rabah Al-Habashi or just Bilal Al-Habashi despite his father being Arab and his mother being Habesha.
:ohno: :ohhh:
Just admit you don’t like seeing Somali woman marrying out and you need to overcompensate by discriminating against their children and forcing them out of half their identity.

They do the same to niggas with half breed kids.
You act so divine and splendid yet it was the sahaba and the prophet who referred to Bilal as Bilal ibn Rabah Al-Habashi or just Bilal Al-Habashi despite his father being Arab and his mother being Habesha.
:ohno: :ohhh:
Just admit you don’t like seeing Somali woman marrying out and you need to overcompensate by discriminating against their children and forcing them out of half their identity.

The opposite is true and I don't care what Somali female chooses to do with her personal life. I do care about the well being of my closest female relatives naturally and would advise them against making the wrong decisions. In terms of marriage,, Somali should be the first option. If they marry a decent nonsomali Muslim, that would be better than marrying a non-Muslim Somali actively hating on Islam as well. With that said, Best decision a somali female can make for her future is getting on with another Somali. Safe bet.

I don't like when people condescendingly speak about Somalis. People need to show respect and mind their business cause they can show no reason to pretend they are better than Somalis ethnically, culturally and religiously.

Best Regards Dude.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Wtf is this? Worst of the worst, how?

Self-hating Somali waa la yaqaana and I can tolerate that, laakin how are you hating on your qabiil like that? FKD is a sport, Somalis are all the same degenerates.

Doe's ff normaal

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Meid hou op 😭

I don’t even want to mention his tribe for a reason because it’s the most hated (from what I’ve seen)

Meid hou op 😭

I don’t even want to mention his tribe for a reason because it’s the most hated (from what I’ve seen)

So how you feel about yourself is always based on what someone else says? Do you realize that you are letting other human beings like you have power over your mind and life?

You really need to fix up your self esteem dear. Don't let another human tell you that you are worth less than them. Nobody on earth deserves such concession, and I mean no one.

Plus most somalis who engage in bad mouthing other Somali tribes do so because they are and feel less about themselves and compensate for that by insulting others.

Fix up little twitch

Xoxoxo

VIP
So how you feel about yourself is always based on what someone else says? Do you realize that you are letting other human beings like you have power over your mind and life?

You really need to fix up your self esteem dear. Don't let another human tell you that you are worth less than them. Nobody on earth deserves such concession, and I mean no one.

Plus most somalis who engage in bad mouthing other Somali tribes do so because they are and feel less about themselves and compensate for that by insulting others.

Fix up little twitch
Eh no his tribe whole existence is an embarrassment itself. The amount of crimes they committed is disgusting in itself so no, I don’t need to associate myself with those people

Eh no his tribe whole existence is an embarrassment itself. The amount of crimes they committed is disgusting in itself so no, I don’t need to associate myself with those people

Don't pay attention to naysayers. You're a Somali like anyone else, and you don't need the permission of any of the folks here. You're also right not to reveal yourself. You're in a small country and people would easily identify you. :nvjpqts:

By your logic, you are criminal too since you belong to that tribe.

Make sense please. Your views have no basis in reality and common sense. No criminal law, religion or culture condemns a group of people collectively.

Rational thought must be foreign to you. You are the only embarrassment to that tribe.

Last edited:

Trending