Af Barawani radio station gets banned? But why?

@Jimmer

Baluchis are also citizens of UAE and other gulf countries. Not just Oman.
Baluchis are not originally Arab, but are recognized and Arabised gulf citizens.

Somalis also see cadcads as Somalisized citizens. This whole 'they are not Somali' is rhetoric mostly shared by western Somalis and Somalis who do not live amongst cadcads.

If you are truly are from Xamar, I highly doubt your fam see cadcads as non Somalis.
Benadiris are racially Asians man not African

The Balochis in Oman and UAE are very Arabized. They see them as Arabs.

There's another south Asian group there from Gujarat, the khoja Ismaili. They're practically Indians. Think the Aga Khan people that dominate trade in East Africa.

These people?

Researchers have documented the ways in which the ethnic diversity in the Gulf has been officially sidelined in favour of a narrative centred around Bedouin heritage. In these state depictions, there is often scant reference to the transnational local society nor the residents who played significant roles in the region’s economy before the oil boom, such as the Indians who controlled a large part of the gold market and who acted as the region’s creditors before the introduction of formal banks.

The Balochis in Oman and UAE are very Arabized. They see them as Arabs.

There's another south Asian group there from Gujarat, the khoja Ismaili. They're practically Indians. Think the Aga Khan people that dominate trade in East Africa.

I think it was easier to Arabise and adopt them because Balochis are Indo-Aryan ethnically. Basically they showed up looking paler than Arabs.

Yhea but Somalia and Somali identity is bigger than just xamar. If most of the population don’t see them as Somali then they ain’t Somali in my books.

They also live in Merca and Barawa.

Also, in the past Xamar was a place in which a lot of qabils lived in. Do you really think Somalis that neighbored them sat there and thought 'hmm these lighties are not Somali'. People lived amongst each other in peace and just got on with it.

I think as a generation we are shaaqo l'aan. These people have lived in the south for hundreds of years without people mistreating or questioning their identity. So why are we doing this now?

These people?

These people

They've got a lot of billionaires in UAE, Oman, India, Tanzania, Kenya. Merali in Kenya, Sajwani in UAE, Premji in India, Shivji in Tanzania, Mohamed Ali Jinnah the founder of Pakistan.

Alot in my city, Toronto too. All of them are some sort of high level professionals whether doctors, journalists, etc.

They're like Jews

Benadiris are racially Asians man not African

Somalis don't give a shit about race and you know it.

If they did, they would have treated Bantus better. I mean they're African right?

Also, if you think people care about stuff like that in the Middle East, then you're funny. Try telling a Khaleeji that he is racially similar to that of an Indian, because they are both 'Asian'.

Also, just to let you know the Khaleej have black Arabs as well. They have citizenship and have integrated.

These people

They've got a lot of billionaires in UAE, Oman, India, Tanzania, Kenya. Merali in Kenya, Sajwani in UAE, Premji in India, Shivji in Tanzania, Mohamed Ali Jinnah the founder of Pakistan.

Alot in my city, Toronto too. All of them are some sort of high level professionals whether doctors, journalists, etc.

They're like Jews

Indeed like yahuud

They went from Bania Hindu Caste (Merchant class) to Shias. They were born into money and trade.

Interesting stuff

The Bania (also spelled as Baniya, Banija, Banya, Vaniya, Vani, Vania and Vanya) is an occupational community of merchants, bankers, money-lenders, and (in modern times) owners of commercial enterprises.[1][2] The community is composed of several sub-castes including the Agarwal Banias, Oswal Banias, Porwal Banias and Wani Banias, among others.[3] The term is used in a wider sense in Bengal than it is elsewhere in India, where it is applied to all money-lenders and indigenously developed bankers, irrespective of caste.[4] Most Banias follow Hinduism; a few have converted to Sikhism, Islam, Christianity and Buddhism.[5][6][7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bania_(caste)#cite_note-7

If they did, they would have treated Bantus better. I mean they're African right?

Also, if you think people care about stuff like that in the Middle East, then you're funny. Try telling a Khaleeji that he is racially similar to that of an Indian, because they are both 'Asian'.

Also, just to let you know the Khaleej have black Arabs as well. They have citizenship and have integrated.
They treat their black Arabs like absolute shit, literally like dog shit. Giving them citizenship doesn’t really mean much. Somalis don’t believe in race but they believe in features and they often hold certain features above others.

We do care about race that's why we shun Bantus, and don't do the same to the Benadiri Asians.

I said Asian because Benadiris are not all arab, tho the majority are. They've got South Asian and Iranian groups too. Portuguese as well.

Arabs are racist af, the discriminate against the zanj citizens. In Oman, slavery was abolished in 1970, relatives there told me Arabs still don't f*ck with them.

We do care about race that's why we shun Bantus, and don't do the same to the Benadiri Asians.

I said Asian because Benadiris are not all arab, tho the majority are. They've got South Asian and Iranian groups too. Portuguese as well.

Arabs are racist af, the discriminate against the zanj citizens. In Oman, slavery was abolished in 1970, relatives there told me Arabs still don't f*ck with them.

Unfortunately, people aren't respecful towards the underdogs. Bantus came as slaves, whilst Banadirs came as moneyed merchants. Its clearly more than race.

Not in Oman and UAE. In other parts yes.
UAE???? Are you delusional? They built their countries on exploiting south Asian workers. They even go as far as taking their passport away from them. African maid workers are raped and abused with little to no support. You can look this is up, it’s a known fact. As for Oman, they are good at hiding their racism from the world but even they have their fair share of discrimination towards minorities.

Attachments

• 0F5557B7-8305-4B63-99E8-49DECCECCDD5.jpeg
    0F5557B7-8305-4B63-99E8-49DECCECCDD5.jpeg
    463.7 KB · Views: 86

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
there are bigger fish to fry useally when the media does this its to take the focus away from whatever shitfuckery the gov is up to i suggest u guys keep an eye on the gov.
When it comes to this whole radio ordeal shoot the whomever that thought it was a guud idea to close the radio station.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

Hassan Qabri Faage
VIP
kkkk i see people calling Barwanis foreigners, but the vast majority of South west community are not somalis themselves. Diversity in somalia is beautiful, and all languages/ culture should be respected.