Abdillahi Yusuf Legacy. A Total Legend

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
So Caydiid is a war hero to you? one could argue that Al Qaeda terrorists were fighting against "oppression" when in reality they are terrorists. Caydiid is The man who killed Abgaals, 0.5 clans and raxanweyns? He was everything horrible and responsible for the current situation Somalis are in. Dude, you are a good guy but I don't know who brainwashed you. Supporting war criminals and terrorists like caydiid ain't it. No wonder I see a lot of HGs in Toronto, Aideed made them refugees and Knaan (a HG singer) wrote songs about the tragedies of the civil war.
Caydiid fought a Marxist goons and liberated Xamar from them. HG and Abgaal fought and squashed the beef. No HG or Abgaal even remember those days and it was merely 2 brothers fighting. The other Abgaal users here can give their input on the 4 month war and the situation between Hiraab @towerheist @Macalin M @Mumin @Radical Canjeerorism

Caydiid made Darod refugees sxb, not Hawiyah:silanyolaugh:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I’m qabiilist but you are all over this thread celebrating the massacre and death of opposing clans.

Must suck to have the caqli of tamaandho. :gaasdrink:Maskeen. Wax baro walaal. You see me @Abdurahman_somali can joke but you actually have hate in your heart which is sad.
AY is a hero to you and you want to pretend that you dont celebrate Civilians dying. Dont kid yourself when you believe Darod lives are more worthy than others. The entire Civil War was a Darod project started by your folks:mahubowtf:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You don't see MJ women being qabiilist in real life. I see and can show you HG women qabiilists on twitter but I wouldn't generalise and say "HG women are the only qabiilist women."
At least on sspot, Im not on Twitter so dont know how things are there

Gambar

VIP
AY is a hero to you and you want to pretend that you dont celebrate Civilians dying. Dont kid yourself when you believe Darod lives are more worthy than others. The entire Civil War was a Darod project started by your folks:mahubowtf:
I came into this thread to simply state that Caydiid rendered you a refugee. You are all over this thread and celebrating civilian deaths and touting Caydiid as a hero. Don’t try it. :gaasdrink:

Gambar

VIP
You don't see MJ women being qabiilist in real life. I see and can show you HG women qabiilists on twitter but I wouldn't generalise and say "HG women are the only qabiilist women."
He has no response. When someone asked him why Caydiid died, he couldn’t say anything. I have no vested interest in any of this. I just called out his nonsense. What exactly makes me a qabiilist and not him?

No matter how they twist it or delude themselves, Caydiid will forever be remembered as a moryaan warlord :susp:
and AY aun will be remembered as a hero, liberator, and karbaasher of terrorist filth :salute:

Why are MJ women the only qabilist women, this is not normal:faysalwtf:

Suldaan Gambar gabdhaha qabyaalada faafiya kuma jirto. Wakhitigii ay 'warlord' ahaan jirtay wuxuu ku begnaa sideetanadii (80's). Sagaashanadii (90's) bay gafafkii umadda u geysatay ka tawbad keentay. Ilaa iyo hadda lacagtii ay qurbajoogta Majeerteen ka uruurin jirtay bay mareykanka si nabad ah ku joogta.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Ayubi iyo @Samaalic Era Tom and Jerry of somali spot
One is majerteen ali saleeban
The other one beesha habargadir sacad....... Sacad iyo Ali salebaan geeloda isku meel ma daaqo booweyal Masjidka ciyarta kadaya
pachah1-2.png

Caydiid fought a Marxist goons and liberated Xamar from them. HG and Abgaal fought and squashed the beef. No HG or Abgaal even remember those days and it was merely 2 brothers fighting. The other Abgaal users here can give their input on the 4 month war and the situation between Hiraab @towerheist @Macalin M @Mumin @Radical Canjeerorism

Caydiid made Darod refugees sxb, not Hawiyah:silanyolaugh:
hmmmmm so you have sympathy for the victims in Libya but you don't have sympathy for the victims of your war hero? No wonder @SilverL called you out in that last thread lmaooo

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
hmmmmm so you have sympathy for the victims in Libya but you don't have sympathy for the victims of your war hero? No wonder @SilverL called you out in that last thread lmaooo
Do you sympathy for the 20,000 dead from 2006-2008?

If the girl being tortured in Libya was HG or Hawiyah, then you can call me out. I dont know her qabil, only that she is being tortured because she is Somali. You see outside of Somaliya, I dont look at things from reer hebel.

The fact is that you have more loyalty to her captors than to her. I care about my clan and my nation but @SilverL only cares about Darod and Ajnabis:samwelcome:

Although you are one of the most sane users in this forum you suffer like every other Darood from 'Xamiyyatul Jaahiliyyah'

- Sayid Maxamed Abdulle Xasan is a Darod hero altough he is a terrorist who declared majority of Muslim as Kuffar and actually didn't know anything about the Deen. He killed children, women and innocent people in masses (mostly his Abtiyaal Harti).

- Abdullahi Yusuf is also a Darood hero because he asked Ethopian troops to save him and they massacred tens of thousands of Muslims to defeat Maxaakiim.

For yoy guys a hero is a Darood, doesn't matter if he is a Khawaarij or someone who asks the Kuffar to fight for him.

No one is buying your non sense anymore it is 2020.
Actually the Sayyid is praised by people from all over Somaliweyn not just Darood. I don't know much about the sayyid nor do I care but what I do know is that he's an inspiration to Somalis all across Somaliweyn. There's videos of your clan elders and SL officials praising the Sayid and making dua for him even Muse bixi loves him. Many Isaaqs love him and want to include him and the Isaaq darwiish as part of their history.

Let's not make this into a "Darood issue" or bring up fake Darood conspiracy theories.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Actually the Sayyid is praised by people from all over Somaliweyn not just Darood. I don't know much about the sayyid nor do I care but what I do know is that he's an inspiration to Somalis all across Somaliweyn. There's videos of your clan elders and SL officials praising the Sayid and making dua for him even Muse bixi loves him. Many Isaaqs love him and want to include him and the Isaaq darwiish as part of their history.

Let's not make this into a "Darood issue" or bring up fake "Darood conspiracy theories."
The Sayyid is a complex character. His battles against the Colonials is something that all Somalis are proud of. However what he did against Dhulbahante was babaric. What he did against them can still be felt today among them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I doubt that Samaalic Era really justifies what Caydiid did to civilians (actually not him but his militias who could not control themselves). Point is many people are praising Abdullahi Yusuf who has also caused 20k dead civilians and still people want him to portray as national hero.

Why can we not call out EVERY warlord equally or let everyone celebrate his criminals inadeer ?

Gambar

VIP
I doubt that Samaalic Era really justifies what Caydiid did to civilians (actually not him but his militias who could not control themselves). Point is many people are praising Abdullahi Yusuf who has also caused 20k dead civilians and still people want him to portray as national.

Why can we not call out EVERY warlord equally or let everyone celebrate his criminals inadeer ?
Read his posts in this thread.

Let’s call out every warlord then. Why don’t you call out Muuse Bixi? Cause so far all I’ve seen you do is call out warlords from a particular clan. :gaasdrink:

The Sayyid is a complex character. His battles against the Colonials is something that all Somalis are proud of. However what he did against Dhulbahante was babaric. What he did against them can still be felt today among them
Every nation has biases towards their national hero regardless of what they did. You would never see a French criticize Napoleon or a Brit criticize Winston Churchill, or a White American criticize George Washington, it's only Somalis (especially diaspora trolls) who have a lot of clan hatred from their ghetto government welfare housing.

The Sayyid may have committed mistakes but a lot of those have been overexaggerated and simply not credible. Also, let's not take what colonialists say about him like it's a Quran. Taking everything a colonialist racist fag says is like taking what a slave owner says about his slave, it's simply not credible.

Trending

Latest posts