Abdillahi Yusuf Legacy. A Total Legend

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I will defend my deen and my clan. Just like @Cilmi-doon is religious but believes in Darodnimo.

So as long as you support war criminals like AY, you have no right to criticise anyone else :hillarybiz:

How is he a war criminal, u r not justifying it and just angry he killed HG but at least wuu 'asturay' hamar with 'dawlad somaliyeed' like keenadiid did with your ancestors because you are never organized people niyahow you just live like u do in GM now totally naked. Is Bush a war criminal for bombing afghanistan? they were told hand over al-qaeda. HG was told hand over the courts(silly jambal by ur clan) and your bakaraha business-men who are stopping somalis from enjoying large incomes and work because the world fears their empowering 'HG bakaraha business men' You don't see this do u? your such a wadani, you just ruin your profile world wide for 100 moryans, when u could have 1 million HG all millionaires.

Caydiid never made us refugees, speak for yourself sxb. I have many relatives back home compared to the few here.

I love Caydiid for the great work he did putting arrogant Marxists in their place. Marxist Somalia was anti Hawiyah:mahubowtf:
Every somali in the west has more family back home, that didn’t stop your family from being refugees lol

True too but siad Barre wanted to stat in power and he could not do it under a nationalistic banner so he tried a darod banner but he lost when the usc started there campaign
It was never about darood.. Some darood clans like us mj were being targeted by the government.. In the beginning the Somali civil started out as a revolt against the dictatorship of President Siad Barre but after the usc took over the capital they began purging darood civilians in every city they took over, thats how the war turned into qabiil.

Gambar

VIP
Every somali in the west has more family back home, that didn’t stop your family from being refugees lol
You don’t get it, hadaan gartay. He economically migrated using stolen funds and selling off random shidh in the black market like statues, dacaas, suxuun, body parts.

Caydiid never made us refugees, speak for yourself sxb. I have many relatives back home compared to the few here.

I love Caydiid for the great work he did putting arrogant Marxists in their place. Marxist Somalia was anti Hawiyah:mahubowtf:
Yes he did. There's youtube videos of Hawiyes celebrating for US assistance against the war criminal caydiid who was starving them and looting UN food aid.

The truth is I see Hawiye refugees in Toronto just like I see Darood and Isaaq ones. All Somali clans were refugees and the reason why a lot of Hawiye refugees exist is because of the civil war caydiid continued.

Even the famous Habar gidir singer from Toronto Knaan talked about how he fled civil war and made songs about it.

@MoeMoney You see this? kulaha "caydiid never made us refugees" lmaooooo

Gambar

VIP
Yes he did. There's youtube videos of Hawiyes celebrating for US assistance against the war criminal caydiid who was starving them and looting UN food aid.

The truth is I see Hawiye refugees in Toronto just like I see Darood and Isaaq ones. All Somali clans were refugees and the reason why a lot of Hawiye refugees exist is because of the civil war caydiid continued.

Even the famous Habar gidir singer from Toronto Knaan talked about how he fled civil war and made songs about it.

Knaan came around 87 which was well before Caydiid (I think he was in prison at the time). It just shows you how delusional one can be to think that somehow his people weren’t refugees went that is the case for 99% of Somalis but again the guy doesn’t know if he’s a warlord or a wadaad like his uncle Hassan Dahir Aweys

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Siad Barre was killing HG on a daily basis and my Adeer was killed by Siad Barre.

The fact is Caydiid is loved by all HG. If he harmed us, we wouldn't love him. Do we love Xasan Dahir Aways?

Without Caydiid, Darod criminals would have killed HG and taken our land. Caydiid is to us what Yusha Bin Nun is Children of Israel.

He will forever be remembered and loved by his people

I will defend my deen and my clan. Just like @Cilmi-doon is religious but believes in Darodnimo.

So as long as you support war criminals like AY, you have no right to criticise anyone else :hillarybiz:

Saaxib gabadha la yidhahdo Gambar waan isnaqaan. Wakhtigii dagaalada sokeeye jabhadii SSDF bay u olalayn jirtay. Inadeer taageerada indho la'aanta ah ee ay u hayso Cabdillahi Yusuf iska dhaaf kow dheh, waxaad un ogataa in dumarka qarkood 'warlords' ahaan jireen.
:mybusiness:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

one man's hero is another man's villain

Siad Barre was killing HG on a daily basis and my Adeer was killed by Siad Barre.

The fact is Caydiid is loved by all HG. If he harmed us, we wouldn't love him. Do we love Xasan Dahir Aways?

Without Caydiid, Darod criminals would have killed HG and taken our land. Caydiid is to us what Yusha Bin Nun is Children of Israel.

Then why did you kill him:silanyolaugh:

So Caydiid is a war hero to you? one could argue that Al Qaeda terrorists were fighting against "oppression" when in reality they are terrorists. Caydiid is The man who killed Abgaals, 0.5 clans and raxanweyns? He was everything horrible and responsible for the current situation Somalis are in. Dude, you are a good guy but I don't know who brainwashed you. Supporting war criminals and terrorists like caydiid ain't it. No wonder I see a lot of HGs in Toronto, Aideed made them refugees and Knaan (a HG singer) wrote songs about the tragedies of the civil war.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Guys, we can discuss this topic or Aideed, Baare etc AUN to all till it reaches 1 million page and we wont agree on anything. One man's tyrant, another man's a hero. :manny:

To each his own. One of the many reason we cant function as a nation and better off doing our own thang.

Gambar

VIP
Saaxib gabadha la yidhahdo Gambar waan isnaqaan. Wakhtigii dagaalada sokeeye jabhadii SSDF bay u olalayn jirtay. Inadeer taageerada indho la'aanta ah ee ay u hayso Cabdillahi Yusuf iska dhaaf kow dheh, waxaad un ogataa in dumarka qarkood 'warlords' ahaan jireen.
Adeer unlike confused Samaalic Era you can say you’re not a refugee, after all you were in London and one of the founding members of the SNM.

Many terrorists sympathizers in this thread. Notice these people are the same ones that have al shabaab occupying/taxing their regions.

Can’t be a coincidence :jaynerd:

And people wonder why the south is so shit :meleshame:

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

taas shaki kama jirto sxb
ak47.jpg

Trending

Latest posts