A Somali TV reporter, excellent reporter, hailing from Puntland is literarily Bantu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I like his reporting ...very eloquent and smooth Somali narration.

I been told that the MJ's have a contingent of Bantu that they've incorporated into their qabiil branches

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Menace I've seen how you look like. Stop lying to yourself. You look like a hiberate of Congolese and Nigerian.

P.s

Where did he say he was MJ? Puntland gives opportunity to everyone. We are succeeding because of that. Everyone who wants to work hard and be something in life can go to Puntland and work.

Mashallah to Puntland. The land of the freedom and opportunities.

waraabe

Your superior
Menace I've seen how you look like. Stop lying to yourself. You look like a hiberate of Congolese and Nigerian.

P.s

Where did he say he was MJ? Puntland gives opportunity to everyone. We are succeeding because of that. Everyone who wants to work hard and be something in life can go to Puntland and work.

I would like to visit bosaso , will they beat me and steal my shoes if they find out I am isaaq

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

P.s

:dabcasar:I've heard your voice and you sound like this

siilaanyolaugh

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's many Bantu who fled xamar & settled in Puntland, they are welcomed laakinse hutu's naga ilaali lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts