A Somali Girl Wants to travel all over the world using a Somali Passport

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Not bad looking.
I wonder how many countries she would make it to before a Farah knocks her up.:sass2:
:whoo:

Sol

?
On a side note that is a pretty cool passport honestly just needs a bit more gold on the emblem and it would be perfect

Som

VIP
She can't.
A lot of countries don't recognize our passport as a valid document (uk,usa,canada,germany etc) and the countries that do recognize our passport will probably deny her a visa.
Realistically she can only travel in Africa , middle east and some asian countries but even that is difficult.
Europe, North America and Australia/NZ are almost impossible without a valid reason

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
She's giving false hope to fobs that would abandon the death trap in a minute. I hope this girl stops advertising her travels so fobs don't get any silly ideas and that they stay put.

She's giving false hope to fobs that would abandon the death trap in a minute. I hope this girl stops advertising her travels so fobs don't get any silly ideas and that they stay put.
So true. It’s irresponsible because she knows she can’t do it

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
On a side note that is a pretty cool passport honestly just needs a bit more gold on the emblem and it would be perfect

Exactly, I would love to have a Somali diplomatic passport instead, if the Turks can have one why not me?:obama:

She can't.
A lot of countries don't recognize our passport as a valid document (uk,usa,canada,germany etc) and the countries that do recognize our passport will probably deny her a visa.
Realistically she can only travel in Africa , middle east and some asian countries but even that is difficult.
Europe, North America and Australia/NZ are almost impossible without a valid reason

She has already been to Germany, Spain,Japan and 5 other strict countries for a Somali passport, anyways I think if those 8 countries she visited already were easy for her to acquire a visa then I believe she can gain one on the rest of the other countries.

Som

VIP
Exactly, I would love to have a Somali diplomatic passport instead, if the Turks can have one why not me?:obama:

She has already been to Germany, Spain,Japan and 5 other strict countries for a Somali passport, anyways I think if those 8 countries she visited already were easy for her to acquire a visa then I believe she can gain one on the rest of the other countries.
Interesting. I thought Germany didn't accept our passport except for somalis who live in Germany and have a valid permit there .
Things are changing, in the last few years Norway , Sweden and Serbia decided to accept all somali passports issued after 2014. Usa, UK and Canada love to keep us a failed state so they'll probably never recognize our passport, instead they allow somaliland's passport somehow.

Som

VIP

I think that if the International community doesn't trust Xamar we should start issuing passports only in Puntland, maybe they trust PL system more than the FGS. The most important thing is to get our passport universally recognized

She can't.
Even Africa would be a problem, they don’t trust Somalis and usually deny or deport them

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You can get into any country if you show you have sufficient money on a bank account.

100%

People are showing their stupidity on this thread.

They will accept her passport if she shows significant funds in her account that proves she isn’t an opportunist.

If she’s planning on travelling the entire world then she probably has enough funds to get visas.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She might as well say “I’ll travel to Mars with my Somali passport “

Somali passport is one of the shittiest passports out there.

Only handful of countries accept it.

Western countries look at it with disdain. They hardly accept Somali diplomatic ones let alone a civilian one.

Sudan, ethiopia, kenya, Djibouti, tanzania and maybe southafrica probably have easier access for our citizens
My family have lived in Tanzania for decades and I can tell u it really isn’t, they’re being deported everyday they call them ‘wahamiaji haram’ meaning illegal visitors, same in Kenya, they get rounded up at night it’s terrible, maybe you’re right about Sudan, Ethiopia and Djibouti

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1636565055934.png

Som

VIP
My family have lived in Tanzania for decades and I can tell u it really isn’t, they’re being deported everyday they call them ‘wahamiaji haram’ meaning illegal visitors, same in Kenya, they get rounded up at night it’s terrible, maybe you’re right about Sudan, Ethiopia and Djibouti
Do they have permits though? I guess living in the country and just visiting are two different things

She can't.

If one has enough money in bank account and showed prior stamps of several countries he/she toured than they can have access to almost any country as that person will be deemed a wealthy traveler not a refugee.

The only hurdle I could imagine is the extra investigation/interrogation, hold up time, delay in processes and generally poor service from Airport security/ employees to the holders of a Somali passport. In 3rd world countries airport security might actually try to shake her up and ask for bribery to facilitate her process.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
If one has enough money in bank account and showed prior stamps of several countries he/she toured than they can have access to almost any country as that person will be deemed a wealthy traveler not a refugee.

The only hurdle I could imagine is the extra investigation/interrogation, hold up time, delay in processes and generally poor service from Airport security/ employees to the holders of a Somali passport. In 3rd world countries airport security might actually try to shake her up and ask for bribery to facilitate her process.

When I visited India in 1999 with a Somali passport we had to place 20$ inside the passport at after departing the plane into the airport and present It to the immigration clerk, the Gulf Arab citizen's didn't have to because their Passport had a government to back them up for not but we didn't.