A Somali Girl Wants to travel all over the world using a Somali Passport

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
She can't.
A lot of countries don't recognize our passport as a valid document (uk,usa,canada,germany etc) and the countries that do recognize our passport will probably deny her a visa.
Realistically she can only travel in Africa , middle east and some asian countries but even that is difficult.
Europe, North America and Australia/NZ are almost impossible without a valid reason

My old man travelled and still travels to all these places using a Somali passport. If you have well over 100K USD in your bank account and clearly good career and education prospects they welcome you anywhere, saxiib. Hell, the old man used to be frequently offered US or UK citizenship... begging him to invest.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If one has enough money in bank account and showed prior stamps of several countries he/she toured than they can have access to almost any country as that person will be deemed a wealthy traveler not a refugee.

The only hurdle I could imagine is the extra investigation/interrogation, hold up time, delay in processes and generally poor service from Airport security/ employees to the holders of a Somali passport. In 3rd world countries airport security might actually try to shake her up and ask for bribery to facilitate her process.

or get murdered in Cairo. Cheap and Clean gazelle just wandered herself into our den

Not bad looking.
I wonder how many countries she would make it to before a Farah knocks her up.:sass2:
:whoo:
She can get to Dominican Republic without Visa, and some other countries with online Visa. The Caribbean usually the African countries don't need a Visa to enter.

She is mixing Somali with English and her name is Maria lol
This girl apparently came from a well off family. She sound like Somalida Kenya ku raagtay lol

She is mixing Somali with English and her name is Maria lol
This girl apparently came from a well off family.
Some in Puntland have named their daughters Maria. I think it came from the Italian and Portuguese influence in Somalia. A lot of Reer Xamar even have Portugese in them.

My old man travelled and still travels to all these places using a Somali passport. If you have well over 100K USD in your bank account and clearly good career and education prospects they welcome you anywhere, saxiib. Hell, the old man used to be frequently offered US or UK citizenship... begging him to invest.
I believe ya. Somalia was prosperous once with factories and all so I don't doubt the older Somali men and women have alot of $$$$

Karaboga

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
Some in Puntland have named their daughters Maria. I think it came from the Italian and Portuguese influence in Somalia. A lot of Reer Xamar even have Portugese in them.
One of the prophet's wifes was called Maria.

You need good amount of Money in your Bank account. Not only can you get a visa to the US but you can buy Homes and become a citizen in few years. America is all about Money. That is why Chinese citizens own properties from Seattle to LA without sometimes setting a foot in America. America for SALE.

Who cares about non-English speaking European countries anyway? Wallahi i would never set foot in Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and many other trashy countries in Europe.

Based

VIP
Italian and Portuguese influence kulaha what are you talking about :what: :draketf::westbrookwtf: reer xamar dont have Portuguese in them. Since when did langaab starving Portugal have any sort of "influence" in my great nation warya

Trending