A Solution To The Bantu Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should only breed with Cadcads and other minorities. We'll deport and seclude them into a village and use them as farmers. They'll reintegrate once they become Cushitic look-alikes. :win: If there are too many Bantus, we'll smuggle them into Tanzania. Should a strong Somali state arise, we won't allow any permanent settlement except to other Cushites (excluding Xabashis of course).:sass1:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Resettle 3 million Oromos in Southern Somalia, within a generation they'll be integrated as hard working Somalis.

Problem solved.

N

nadia

This seems to be an issue in Somalia alone all other somali regions are bantu free :ftw9nwa:

N

nadia

Now they are even coming up to puntland :mjcry:
SAY WALAHI?? lol theyre defo not in somaliland or somali galbeed we mostly have oromos that integrated well speak somali look somali we good.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
SAY WALAHI?? lol theyre defo not in somaliland or somali galbeed we mostly have oromos that integrated well speak somali look somali we good.
We must keep them south of Galkacyo. I don't want my ancestrial homeland infested with non Somalis, if this keeps up im moving to Maydh with @Duke of Bohol's family

N

nadia

We must keep them south of Galkacyo. I don't want my ancestrial homeland infested with non Somalis, if this keeps up im moving to Maydh with @Duke of Bohol's family
its too late if your telling me they migrating to frickin puntland imagine in a couple of decades the bantunization of Somalia you might aswell move and claim hargeisa that city is pure cushitic your dream

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
its too late if your telling me they migrating to frickin puntland imagine in a couple of decades the bantunization of Somalia you might aswell move and claim hargeisa that city is pure cushitic your dream
I hope it doesn't get to that point:mjcry:

Bohol

VIP
Somali Bantu workers are great people. They built most of Bosaso in the early 2000s days since they made up the majority of the cheap labourers. They are welcome to Maydh, Sanaag. I'd rather have hard workers in my workforce not your typical khat addicted Somali.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Somali Bantu workers are great people. They built most of Bosaso in the early 2000s days since they made up the majority of the cheap labourers. They are welcome to Maydh, Sanaag. I'd rather have hard workers in my workforce not your typical khat addicted Somali.
The problem isn't a hardworking labour force its the growing Bantus population in our societies, they will reproduce with somali women and ruin our genetics. Demographic replacement is invetable if you don't control their population. I'm sure you don't want your sister marrying a bantu, you want to keep your family somali

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
The problem isn't a hardworking labour force its the Bantus precence in our societies, they will reproduce with somali women and ruin our genetics. Demographic replacement is invetable if you don't control their population. I'm sure you don't want your sister marrying a bantu, you want to keep your family somali
Bantus live with Somalis and having been living with Somalis in Jowhar in Shabelle and the Jubbas for a long time. They have not integrated at all, they speak the language but they keep to their own. I would rather Bantu than Oromo. Bantu are harmless masakeen who contribute to Somalia which is the most pitiful place in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.