A Reer Muqdisho man is defending BK and Somaliland from allegations

No Hawiyah supports BK, stop being delusional sxb. We will send this dog to akhirah when he comes to Xamar or Koonfur

The interesting thing is that the people hating on BK are all daaroods, I've seen alot of Hawiyes on Twitter blaming farmaajo and defending BK

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The interesting thing is that the people hating on BK are all daaroods, I've seen alot of Hawiyes on Twitter blaming farmaajo and defending BK
You are talking about Twitter when people all over Xamar despise this bastard BK. You have no understanding of the reality on the ground.

All Hawiyah will chop up this delusional Somalidiid if he comes to Koonfur

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
One of the most insane H.U.T.U individuals on social media, he's completely blind sighted by his hatred for MJ.

Last edited:
Most of the people screaming and crying on FB and social media are all jabartis, the funniest was a old darod lady on fb from desert village bender bayla shouting BK dowwwnnn :icon e smile:

Im HG and their are folks here on Somalispot who can attest to it. We HG will be the first to kill this Somalidiid.

This has nothing to do with Darod you fool:mahubowtf:

Somalidiid? Are u serious? Allow yaa caydiid soo celiya, truly brainwashed by the daarodism Somaliweyn ideology

This guy is beyond bipolar, he was praising MJs last month and now he's attacking his own tribe and saying they are under gumeysi while praising the ones that make fun of the horrible attack? he's clearly not sane.

Trending