A Reer Muqdisho man is defending BK and Somaliland from allegations

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Somalidiid? Are u serious? Allow yaa caydiid soo celiya, truly brainwashed by the daarodism Somaliweyn ideology
Somaliwayn is the ambition of all Somalis except a few who happened to be Jeegan such as yourself.

You are a Somalidiid self hater who wants to have clan enclave that amounts to nothing

This guy is beyond bipolar, he was praising MJs last month and now he's attacking his own tribe and saying they are under gumeysi while praising the ones that make fun of the horrible attack? he's clearly not sane.

Since when did BK make fun of the attack? He was just saying that the attacks will continue if they dont recognise somaliland/We'll help a if they recognise us, and what happened to the 5 min silence and the prayer?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Since when did BK make fun of the attack? He was just saying that the attacks will continue if they dont recognise somaliland/We'll help *******a if they recognise us, and what happened to the 5 min silence and the prayer?

:gucciwhat::susp::what1: This is the supposed to be logical.

Admit your an Al Kabob supporter sxb:draketf:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
If these dumb ignorant Somalilanders don’t understand you can never speak on behalf of the country. He’s a disgrace to our country because he promoted Somaliland by using a terrorist attack on our brothers in Mogadishu who have suffered a lot. This is absolutely haram. I support secession but boosting our secession campaign with the clout of that bombing is absolutely fucked up. You people aren’t helpful,you aren’t the people who represent us. We donated money to the victims of the flooding because they’re our Somali brothers in need not because we want get a lot of clout. Using this as a platform is generally not needed.

he also promoted the conservatives to get Somaliland recognition.

If these dumb ignorant Somalilanders don’t understand you can never speak on behalf of the country. He’s a disgrace to our country because he promoted Somaliland by using a terrorist attack on our brothers in Mogadishu who have suffered a lot. This is absolutely haram. I support secession but boosting our secession campaign with the clout of that bombing is absolutely fucked up. You people aren’t helpful,you aren’t the people who represent us. We donated money to the victims of the flooding because they’re our Somali brothers in need not because we want get a lot of clout. Using this as a platform is generally not needed.

i agree, beesha reer sheikh Isaaq karbeshed him to the next level. We practically disowned him.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Maxamed BK should learn from his mistakes. This wasn’t hate speech luckily but An campaign for Somaliland recognition but in the wrong way is not needed. Also that petition isn’t needed.

The qarax didn't affect Somalia, it affected thousands of reer muqdishos, also, Banaadir state ha noolaato

This video is dumb. WTF does this have to do with MJ or Darood? There were Hawiyes attacking Landers too. Not to sound like a tribalist but Daroods or MJs don't care or even think about Isaaqs! Stop begging for our attention and relevancy when we don't even care about you people (Except maybe Dhulbahante as their your neighbours). You really suffer from delusional Schizophrenia if you're obsessed with a people who don't know you or care about your existence.

Somaliwayn is the ambition of all Somalis except a few who happened to be Jeegan such as yourself.

You are a Somalidiid self hater who wants to have clan enclave that amounts to nothing

wallahi, you come across as a qablist. Inadeer what somaliweyne are you referring to....

ina adeer Aad baad u mahadsan tahay. nacasnimadii dhacday waqti dheer kahor. sanadka 2020, waxaad dooneysaa inaad kusoo laabato…...

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
wallahi, you come across as a qablist. Inadeer what somaliweyne are you referring to....

ina adeer Aad baad u mahadsan tahay. nacasnimadii dhacday waqti dheer kahor. sanadka 2020, waxaad dooneysaa inaad kusoo laabato…...
I never attacked Isaaq but the Ideology which celebrates the killing of civilians in the name of Ictiraaf. Somaliwayn is something that is aspired by all Somalis. I have Isaaq cousins and 2 Isaaq aunts would be insulting my relatives which is dumb

I never attacked Isaaq but the Ideology which celebrates the killing of civilians in the name of Ictiraaf. Somaliwayn is something that is aspired by all Somalis. I have Isaaq cousins and 2 Isaaq aunts would be insulting my relatives which is dumb
Exactly! we're not qabiilists. We're against the secessionist ideology, not the Isaaq tribe. Just like we're against Nazism, not the German people.

Bk already apologised, he explained that he didn't meant it that way. Bessha Isaaq karbeshed him on video and personally I didn't like Bk's statement. Furthermore, recently there has been a group of Somalilanders that are helping out the beledweyne flooding and they have nothing but love for reer Somalia and that's the true. in regards to the recognition of Somaliland it is a different topic that BK shouldn't have even be mentioned.

to call someone "Somalidiid" just because they don't believe in somaliweyne is offensive what does the people who are not from H or D block gain from being in Somalia. Personally, I never believed in Somaliweyne because its not something that I don't believe nor does my family.

if you want to con a somali all you have to do is preach somaliweyne like its 1960

I would advise reer Konfur to build their country and make it safe. furthermore, forget about the the concept of Greater Somalia because it does nothing for Somalis as a whole. Somalis are happy living in Djbouti, SL, Somali galbeed, nfd and not thinking about that "Somaliweyne" which unfortunately bamboozled my ancestors. Everybody lived in their own tulo , they didn't know each other and they happen to speak the somali language. The somali language and islam which we have in common and nothing else.

Trending

Latest posts