A question for somalilanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Qabyaalad or reer hibil became president is irrelevant. If yall can't accept historical facts which give somaliland it's legitimacy to regaining independence then there's nothing to discuss. Siyad barre, snm, xasuuq, all of these reasons are smoke screens yall use when trying to make SL seem as an Isaaq project. Yoi bring these up either out of complete ignorance or to deter any sound discussion based on the historical precedent that SL was a country, albeit for 4 days. This legitimate poimt is avoided by their drunkards to their intellectuals, and instead they bring up superfluous redundant points of somalinimo and cambuulo

N

nadia

I'm not for recognition although being the son and grandson of SNM fighters, however I do not support the idea of reunion with the current system in Mogadishu simply because of their arrogance in not being able to be open and honest about what occurred nearly three decades ago.

Members of the previous regime who were key in the build up to the outrageous activities that were carried out in the second largest somali city hargeisa still receive hugs and warm welcomes by the southern politicians, so how do they expect us to stretch our necks above such people and behave as if everything is all good?

How are you not for recognition but insist in not uniting with Somalia :what:

You're right the world view is cemented. Insha'Allah Hargeisa will be diversified with Somali Bantus. You will be bred out of existence in no time. A native Isaaq woman cannot compete in the same way Bantu women appeal to a man's primordial nature. I can already envision it :banderas:Niiko competitions in Hargeisa with the blue and white flag soaring high and mighty.

Bred out of existence? Like how their breeding the Somalis in Somalia out?

Let the celebrations commence, we shall be liberated...
IMG_6416.GIF

We can do niiko in somaliland, we don't need you're trained monkeys you guys have intermarried
:siilaanyolaugh:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Embarassing bro, trust me. Most Somalilanders wants unity but they want unity with a sane government in Somalia that is open for all.
Even Faisal Cali Waraabe is diehard unionist. He wishes to be in Marka now eating papaya.

Do u really think Somalilanders would say goodbye to the fertile lands in lower shabelle and all the way till jubbada.
They want also to brag about it to non-Somalis: Bruh, our country exports the most bananas in the whole continent. Bruh we have longest coastline.

They want a fair Muruqsharing. Thats all.

Let people be! Djibouti, Ogadeen, NFD are all regions that need Somalia's focus. Not Somaliland, who have legitimate reasons for wishing to separate.

@Gambar What they feel is not my concern. They've been treated more kindly than they deserve. In my opinion, Gadabuursi should be the ones to be resentful, they were the ones that suffered the full brunt of Isaaq anger and vengeance. They should stfu ama go join the walaalo in Puntland. I guarantee they wouldn't even get the ministry of roob-raadis in that place. I have no patience for cuqdadles.

Embarassing bro, trust me. Most Somalilanders wants unity but they want unity with a sane government in Somalia that is open for all.
Even Faisal Cali Waraabe is diehard unionist. He wishes to be in Marka now eating papaya.

Do u really think Somalilanders would say goodbye to the fertile lands in lower shabelle and all the way till jubbada.
They want also to brag about it to non-Somalis: Bruh, our country exports the most bananas in the whole continent. Bruh we have longest coastline.

They want a fair Muruqsharing. Thats all.

Which is an understandable just demand, it's their right.

Let people be! Djibouti, Ogadeen, NFD are all regions that need Somalia's focus. Not Somaliland, who have legitimate reasons for wishing to separate.
Those regions are not apart of Somalia and we have no hope for gaining union with them if we are further balkanizing, Djibouti is okay but a region like Ogaden has been suffering for so long, my ayeyo is from there originally.

Those regions are not apart of Somalia and we have no hope for gaining union with them if we are further balkanizing, Djibouti is okay but a region like Ogaden has been suffering for so long, my ayeyo is from there originally.
The focus being on somaliland should be obvious, they are still with us technically so it makes sense to work towards unity with them first before our brother and sisters stuck under ajnabi rule.

Gambar

VIP
@Gambar What they feel is not my concern. They've been treated more kindly than they deserve. In my opinion, Gadabuursi should be the ones to be resentful, they were the ones that suffered the full brunt of Isaaq anger and vengeance. They should stfu ama go join the walaalo in Puntland. I guarantee they wouldn't even get the ministry of roob-raadis in that place. I have no patience for cuqdadles.

Actually, the Vice President of Puntland is Dhulbahante. :drakelaugh: They are treated very well in Puntland, although some will claim Puntland blocked aid to their regions. At the same, they have a very valid grievance to not want to be forced to be part of Puntland, but at the same time that is not our place (I'm speaking about Majerteen) because they also have grievances against us too.

xisaabiye

Dhulos won't join PL or anything. They're apparently pro somaliweyn but can't even share lascaanood with their dhulo subclans let alone a maamul:pachah1:. Everyone's a nationalist and we're the somalidiid, I thought you knew by now:ivers:

black

live and let die.
Qabyaalad or reer hibil became president is irrelevant. If yall can't accept historical facts which give somaliland it's legitimacy to regaining independence then there's nothing to discuss. Siyad barre, snm, xasuuq, all of these reasons are smoke screens yall use when trying to make SL seem as an Isaaq project. Yoi bring these up either out of complete ignorance or to deter any sound discussion based on the historical precedent that SL was a country, albeit for 4 days. This legitimate poimt is avoided by their drunkards to their intellectuals, and instead they bring up superfluous redundant points of somalinimo and cambuulo

The British granted you independence with the intention of you joining Italian Somaliland. At the time it was the best thing to do and backed by ALL parties involved. Stop pretending like you did us a favour. Furthermore, if you're worshipping the cadaan man's ruling, the AU's founding resolution was not to violate the integrity of colonial borders. The AU was formed after British & Italian Somaliland was dissolved and the republic of Somalia came to existence. You barely have a legal peg to stand on, that's why the international community needs Mogadishu's compliance.

Bred out of existence? Like how their breeding the Somalis in Somalia out?

Let the celebrations commence, we shall be liberated...
View attachment 20116

We can do niiko in somaliland, we don't need you're trained monkeys you guys have intermarried
:siilaanyolaugh:

Not true, Somali women cannot dance like Bantu women. Even cadaans dance much better.

also let me just say, although I would love unity I don't believe in force - it would do more harm than good I believe. If the people of SL insist on separation I think the regions should be allowed a vote and to go their seperate ways if they wish. Having people who hate and want the worst for the state there by force does no good for either sides. And when I say that I mean some SLers not all, as I said I know many who would prefer unity but under a just system, both friends and family.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
How many Somalilanders here supports 100% secession?

And how many Somalilanders wants new unity with better deal than before??
:wow1:

Actually, the Vice President of Puntland is Dhulbahante. :drakelaugh: They are treated very well in Puntland, although some will claim Puntland blocked aid to their regions. At the same, they have a very valid grievance to not want to be forced to be part of Puntland, but at the same time that is not our place (I'm speaking about Majerteen) because they also have grievances against us too.

They're only concerned with Somaliweyn because Somaliland is against it. I guarantee you if Siilaanyo declared to be pro-somaliweyn they would declare an independent state of Khatumo iwm.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
If they were colonised by the Italians then there would be no such talks of "independence", if they were colonised by the French they'd be part of Djibouti, if the were colonised by abyssinia they'd be part of Ethiopia.

It just so happened to be the British who was the colonialist, and so they want to return to British drawn lines that have no historical precedence.

xisaabiye

The British granted you independence with the intention of you joining Italian Somaliland. At the time it was the best thing to do and backed by ALL parties involved. Stop pretending like you did us a favour. Furthermore, if you're worshipping the cadaan man's ruling, the AU's founding resolution was not to violate the integrity of colonial borders. The AU was formed after British & Italian Somaliland was dissolved and the republic of Somalia came to existence. You barely have a legal peg to stand on, that's why the international community needs Mogadishu's compliance.

Not true, Somali women cannot dance like Bantu women. Even cadaans dance much better.

No, you're completely wrong. There was no act of union signed by Somalia and Somaliland thus we have the strongest case for any nation trying to be independent. Technically speaking we never united aside from the verbal agreements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending