A question for somalilanders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the worst thing apart from unification is becoming a silly irrelevant vassal state under the influence of another foreign country. That is what will happen if we are recognised.
Even if we're unified we'll still be a vassal state :mjlol:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
So you're saying you sat 30+ years on a verbal contract? I'm not lawyer, but I'm pretty it holds up :ayaanswag:

Wallahi, there was never an act of union signed between delegates of Somalia & Somaliland:pachah1:. It'll be funny if this ever goes to international courts:icon lol:

You could say the same for Somaliland.

Where are you from originally?

my parents both grew up and are from xamar, tribally tho all four of my grandparents are from different parts of somaliweyn. Im not going to talk about qabil tho because 1) i don't like it and 2) i feel it would make who i am to obvious and id rather stay anonymous lol.

Khatuumo is not even a maamul :drakelaugh:

I am done throwing shade at Dhulbahante :browtf: they're our Harti brothers, but they have their own issues they need to deal with and they have a very valid reason to want to be neither with Puntland nor Somaliland. But Khatuumo is not the way to go about it. :drakelaugh:

Not all dhulbahante support khatuumo walaal. A lot of them are pro-Somaliland

this koonfurian waqooyian issue of unity/secession

I've already given my view. I am a Somaliweynist at heart, but I'm also not stupid or naive. I would welcome a second union between Somaliland and Somalia but only if strict conditions are met. I've already pointed out a few, but there are others. Seeing as any concessions are as likely to be met by the south as a unicorn jumping out of the Kaaba, I think we should go our separate ways for now.:manny:

As Mr Bush famously said

The only way Somaliland will ever join the failed state of Somalia will be when Somalia becomes democractic and hands us more power, like we agreed to in 1960

@embarassing what's with the SL hate? That's all you've been talking about ever since you joined kkkkk

I've already given my view. I am a Somaliweynist at heart, but I'm also not stupid or naive. I would welcome a second union between Somaliland and Somalia but only if strict conditions are met. I've already pointed out a few, but there are others. Seeing as any concessions are as likely to be met by the south as a unicorn jumping out of the Kaaba, I think we should go our separate ways for now.:manny:

As Mr Bush famously said

well usually people work to fix things in their country instead of just tearing it all down, thats not a solution

Gambar

VIP
Not all dhulbahante support khatuumo walaal. A lot of them are pro-Somaliland

I'm aware of that, as I'm aware that there are some Dhulbahante ministers in the Sland government (correct me if I'm wrong). Warsangeli are staunchly pro-Puntland, and I was speaking of both those clans who live in territory claimed by Somaliland. It's a more complex issue than just secession and independence.

The only way Somaliland will ever join the failed state of Somalia will be when Somalia becomes democractic and hands us more power, like we agreed to in 1960

@embarassing what's with the SL hate? That's all you've been talking about ever since you joined kkkkk

LOL no SL hate at all, I've only really been on two thread one about reer benadir and another about somali script and other users from SL (and it was you in one of them) would derail the thread and turn it into SL vs Somalia, which is what got me thinking and lead me to make this thread.

No need to call it a failed state, whats the point of that xasisnimo?

Khatuumo is not even a maamul :drakelaugh:

I am done throwing shade at Dhulbahante :browtf: they're our Harti brothers, but they have their own issues they need to deal with and they have a very valid reason to want to be neither with Puntland nor Somaliland. But Khatuumo is not the way to go about it. :drakelaugh:

I think everyone knows that apart from them.

LOL no SL hate at all, I've only really been on two thread one about reer benadir and another about somali script and other users from SL (and it was you in one of them) would derail the thread and turn it into SL vs Somalia, which is what got me thinking and lead me to make this thread.

You derailed the thread, you quoted me first kkkkk
No need to call it a failed state, whats the point of that xasisnimo?

What do you want me to call it? A democractic state? They elected their president in an airport hangar kkkkkkk

Anyway,

There's nothing Somaliland has ever done to the south. All your problems are self-inflicted. Fix your house first and grow up. Then maybe we can talk.

i did not blame SL for issues in the south lol? but yes i agree there are more pressing concerns... but I'm just a girl on a forum asking questions okay go easy.

okay everyone its been real. i think this went pretty well compared to some others thread I've seen so thank you.

also i did not mean to offend anyone just wanted to hear your thoughts, take care all, salam.

Somalis are bright educationally even we can make Nuclear and became super power , but we are politically savages, Ethiopia and Kenya use as they want

Status
Not open for further replies.