A pretty Somali girl does not follow a single somali dude back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Hawiye fourth :drakelaugh:

Anyways, what you're saying is merely coming straight outta your ass. Unless you show actual statistics then none of what you're saying is factually correct. Period
Yeah not to many Hawiyes leaving somalia in the 90s they were instead moving to the mog to loot Daarod and cadcad houses, they came as “refuges” to Europe to in the 2000s via boat to look cool much later and eventually to the uk due to eu’s freedom of movement

Yeah not to many Hawiyes leaving somalia in the 90s they were instead moving to the mog to loot Daarod and cadcad houses, they came as “refuges” to Europe to in the 2000s via boat to look cool much later and eventually to the uk due to eu’s freedom of movement
Back in mogdishu jazira we had a huge house....we left and it has been occupied by them ever since. Somehow i doubt they are willing to give houses back

Tukraq

VIP
Back in mogdishu jazira we had a huge house....we left and it has been occupied by them ever since. Somehow i doubt they are willing to give houses back
That’s what they were up to in the 90s :susp: due to brexit they won’t be in the Uk much longer intact, America wasn’t letting them in due to black hawk down (they hated reer aidiid) and instead brought in the daarods cadcads and bantus. :manny: Canada has let them in though, they just let in anyone:damedamn: heck thier immigration minister is Somali and their still letting in thousands in the year 2019 as if theirs still war:cosbyhmm: anyways Hawiye are langab in America but they however are the majority in sweden and the rest of Europe(due to boat) and have been taking over the uk until brexit:wowsweat:

That’s what they were up to in the 90s :susp: due to brexit they won’t be in the Uk much longer intact, America wasn’t letting them in due to black hawk down (they hated reer aidiid) and instead brought in the daarods cadcads and bantus. :manny: Canada has let them in though, they just let in anyone:damedamn: heck thier immigration minister is Somali and their still letting in thousands in the year 2019 as if theirs still war:cosbyhmm: anyways Hawiye are langab in America but they however are the majority in sweden and the rest of Europe(due to boat) and have been taking over the uk until brexit:wowsweat:
:ulyin:
They let my aunts, uncles, and all my other relatives in the U.S during the war. So nah

Tukraq

VIP
:ulyin:
They let my aunts, uncles, and all my other relatives in the U.S during the war. So nah
For what, what were they fleeing:mahubowtf: how were they in dadab to be taken in by the us:ayaanswag: were they shegatos claiming daarod or Bantu :faysalwtf: if they heard they were Hawiye the us might have put them on a blacklist for killing their American boys:fittytousand: anyways that’s like two three families the majority of Hawoyes still live in Somalia or in Europe (recently via boat through libiya to look cool). Even cadcads and Bantus outnumber you here:siilaanyolaugh:

For what, what were they fleeing:mahubowtf: how were they in dadab to be taken in by the us:ayaanswag: were they shegatos claiming daarod or Bantu :faysalwtf: if they heard they were Hawiye the us might have put them on a blacklist for killing their American boys:fittytousand: anyways that’s like two three families the majority of Hawoyes still live in Somalia or in Europe (recently via boat through libiya to look cool). Even cadcads and Bantus outnumber you here:siilaanyolaugh:
You're full of questions aren't you :umwhat: They all fled from the war or just immigrated.

And unless you show evidence of any qabil outnumbering another in countries, it's false claim. :kanyeshrug:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
What is attractive about fat face?

I prefer something like this defined face.

Mud-and-Musk-founder-Haweya-Ismail.jpg
LOOOOOOOOOOOL you’re still posting this picture everywhere. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending