A pretty Somali girl does not follow a single somali dude back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are those stats coming from? All from your ass :ulyin:

You don't live in all of those states. How are you going to say that every single one of them is Darod? You're delusional :chrisfreshhah:I def wouldn't wanna live in shitholes like Ohio/MN but they're all diverse in qabils. Stop lying.

And do you really think a tiny clan like Warsangeli owns a whole coast?
I used to live in Minnesota. Ny . Ohio. As for the other ones just as you know issaq is majority in Uk i know the Usa

I used to live in Minnesota. Ny . Ohio. As for the other ones just as you know issaq is majority in Uk i know the Usa
Isaaq could be majority in London, but not the whole U.K. Isaaq being majority in London is actually just a guess. Not exactly a fact.

You can't claim that the entire country is majority Darod, you haven't met every Somali in the U.S. I highly doubt you believe it yourself.

Tukraq

VIP
I don't live in the states. But y'all can't say the entire country is Darod. Nor is the whole of U.K Isaaq. That's delusional.
Abayoo hawiyes are as much as Bantus here, their both vying for second place, also their are Issaq communities all over but they are outnumbered by dhulbantes. All in all daarod in America are by far the majority

I don't live in the states. But y'all can't say the entire country is Darod. Nor is the whole of U.K Isaaq. That's delusional.
We are talking about the Majority in each state. Other qabils live there lakiin they are not the biggest total.
Name a state. Ohio is Marexaan. Minnesota and Washington and California are kabalax majority. Eastern Coast is Reer waqooyi.

We are talking about the Majority in each state. Other qabils live there lakiin they are not the biggest total.
Name a state. Ohio is Marexaan. Minnesota and Washington and California are kabalax majority. Eastern Coast is Reer waqooyi.
Show actual statistics that majority of Somalis in Ohio are MX, and of whatever else you're saying.

Until you show statistics, then none of what you're saying is factually correct. :mybusiness:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I think in the UK most Somalis are Isaaq. Hawiye reside predominantly in North London, everywhere else is mostly isaaq
south east London is hawiye isaaq is mostly in West London and that's it and ofcourse outisde of London. Let's be real no one wants to claim london there's literally a full on argument as to which qabil is the largest in London and no tribe is owning up. Everyone wants to claim America tho lool

Tukraq

VIP
Abayoo hawiyes are as much as Bantus here, their both vying for second place, also their are Issaq communities all over but they are outnumbered by dhulbantes. All in all daarod in America are by far the majority
In the uk may 18th is a national holiday but in the states khatumo state parties draw in all the big numbers:mjlol:

Show actual statistics that majority of Somalis in Ohio are MX, and of whatever else you're saying.

Until you show statistics, then none of what you're saying is factually correct. :mybusiness:
Have you ever been to a FKD maqayad and sat with grown men?
Stats kulaha. We dont even know how big somalia is. For all we know habar gedir is smaller than awrtable.
No stats to deny it:trumpsmirk:

south east London is hawiye isaaq is mostly in West London and that's it and ofcourse outisde of London. Let's be real no one wants to claim london there's literally a full on argument as to which qabil is the largest in London and no tribe is owning up. Everyone wants to claim America tho lool
London might be majorly Isaaq, but the whole U.K isn't. Just like how the whole of America/Canada isn't majority Darod or Hawiye.

Trust and believe i'd never live in shitholes like MN/Ohio :drakelaugh: But the whole of America isn't majority Darod.

Have you ever been to a FKD maqayad and sat with grown men?
Stats kulaha. We dont even know how big somalia is. For all we know habar gedir is smaller than awrtable.
No stats to deny it:trumpsmirk:
HG are one of the top 4 largest sub-clans in Somalia. Bye :nahgirl:

Unless you show proof that the whole of America is Darod, i'll continue disregarding that. I have way too many relatives there to believe that.

Tukraq

VIP
London might be majorly Isaaq, but the whole U.K isn't. Just like how the whole of America/Canada isn't majority Darod/Hawiye.

Trust and believe i'd never live in shitholes like MN/Ohio :drakelaugh: But the whole of America isn't majority Darod.
Where are they not the majority I’d like you to name a state, Oregon and Maine come to mid but those are where the cadcads and Bantus live:bell: basically in America it’s Darood first, point fives second, Issaq third and Hawiye fourth, but putting all of daarod together isn’t even fair considering a sub clan like dhulbante outnumber big tribes like Isaaq in the us

I think in the UK most Somalis are Isaaq. Hawiye reside predominantly in North London, everywhere else is mostly isaaq
Isaaq is only majority in bristol....not any other. They aint that many anywhere. Dont be fooled by each one repping Irans flag and think they are that many. They just loud

Where are they not the majority I’d like you to name a state, Oregon and Maine come to mid but those are where the cadcads and Bantus live:bell: basically in America it’s Darood first, point fives second, Issaq third and Hawiye fourth, but putting all of daarod together isn’t even fair considering a sub clan like dhulbante outnumber big tribes like Isaaq in the us
Hawiye fourth :drakelaugh:

Anyways, what you're saying is merely coming straight outta your ass. Unless you show actual statistics then none of what you're saying is factually correct. Period

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Does it matter what clan majority Londoners are when they all live in the ghetto, go public schools and broke?

:faysalwtf:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Isaaq is only majority in bristol....not any other. They aint that many anywhere. Dont be fooled by each one repping Irans flag and think they are that many. They just loud
we are mostly back home a few are in the west and obviously let it stay that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending