A lot of the Trump supporters have black wives

This is why I think the racism thing is over exaggerated for profit. The first thing I realized that both caadans and maadows are full of it was when I saw the pictures of the Obamas and Bushes all buddy-buddy together. It looked like a poster for a new Planet of Apes movie. It’s like they’re both a very dysfunctional situationship/it’s complicated couple that always complains about how terrible and abuse the other is/how they going to leave him/her. I think they both toxic peoples (Not all) and deserve each other

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is why I think the racism thing is over exaggerated for profit. The first thing I realized that both caadans and maadows are full of it was when I saw the pictures of the Obamas and Bushes all buddy-buddy together. It looked like a poster for a new Planet of Apes movie. It’s like they’re both a very dysfunctional situationship/it’s complicated couple that always complains about how terrible and abuse the other is/how they going to leave him/her. I think they both toxic peoples (Not all) and deserve each other

@Lady Mudblood How do u do? :)

1612064913724.png

Slave owners had black wives and raped black women, how does this prove they aren't racist. Racist non black women sleep and procreate with black men all the time. Its not surprising to see them with black women.

Who you have sex with doesn't mean you are not racist? Sex doesn't equal caring about people and marrying them doesn't as well.

Slave owners had black wives and raped black women, how does this prove they aren't racist. Racist non black women sleep and procreate with black men all the time. Its not surprising to see them with black women.

Who you have sex with doesn't mean you are not racist? Sex doesn't equal caring about people and marrying them doesn't as well.
But that was then. Blacks say that Trump supporters are racist. So by that narrative, why would a black women (support are allegedly pro-black) choosing to marry them ?

What I don’t understand is that if whites are so racist and evil, then why do they want to live in their neighborhoods, sit by them, work for them and date them ? In retrospect, affirmative action and white flight doesn’t make sense. Why I want to buy from a person that secretly hates me ? The fact that the billions of dollars black women spend on hair and that they claimed to be the most educated/successful , they don’t own their own businesses. African Americans rather beg Disney, Marvel, DC and fucking Japan( a country with a 1 percent black population) that produce shows, instead of MAKING their own animation/game media.

Naa

Not Chun li
But that was then. Blacks say that Trump supporters are racist. So by that narrative, why would a black women (support are allegedly pro-black) choosing to marry them ?
Maybe the "Blacks" marrying Trump supporters don't think all Trump supporters are racist. You do know that a couple of people don't represent millions right? And everyone has different views about racism in America.

I know personally black women that only date white men, especially racist ones. This one ex friend of mine would argue with white men about racism. What made is weird was the fact that she would go to all white establishments and then complain that she didn’t fit in . There’s a maadow YouTuber called Chili got Seoul that lives in Korea but 1. Doesn’t speak any Korean 2. Very overweight 3. The whole channel is y about how racism it is. But my question is Why the seven layers of Hell are you there, then ?!?!?!

Also, they like to role play slave/master in their bedroom :kanyehmm:
Yeah, that’s insane. I remember one Mexican dude asked me to do something like that and I threatened to stab him and sell his organs. There was a video Kid Organic did about a white dude that showed hundreds of emails from maadow chicks to do slave play. I thought it was weird that black chicks like that show, Scandal. Like the main character was just a concubine. That’s being generous. I date elusively non-black men and have no interest/attraction to non-Cushitic sub Saharans, but I thought it was degrading. And I never felt that non black men have to find me attractive. I don’t advise anyone to date outside their race. If I was around Somali or Berber men, I would’ve be with them. I feel like a majority of bw don’t actually like non black men. I think any minorities saying that whites are the devil/cry about white supremacy and have a white spouse are hypocrites.

Maybe the "Blacks" marrying Trump supporters don't think all Trump supporters are racist. You do know that a couple of people don't represent millions right? And everyone has different views about racism in America.
I know, but the narrative that a majority of AAs claim is Trump and republicans are racist. I think Bush, Regan and Clinton are WAY more racist than Trump. Trump can’t get along with EU , so I don’t expect much. I think he’s cooler with AAs than Somalis. Honestly, out of all the minorities, AAs were the one he the most nicest to.

But whites have a weird toxic attachment towards blacks, too. 1. It’s their fault for bringing over blacks 2. They complain about blacks being dependent on them, but burnt down their businesses. I felt whites debilitating made black services bad during Jim Crow to kept blacks from being independent from them. I also hate that caadans play Captain Save a Hoe to other countries. Caadans have a savior complex or something

What I don’t understand is that if whites are so racist and evil, then why do they want to live in their neighborhoods, sit by them, work for them and date them ? In retrospect, affirmative action and white flight doesn’t make sense. Why I want to buy from a person that secretly hates me ? The fact that the billions of dollars black women spend on hair and that they claimed to be the most educated/successful , they don’t own their own businesses. African Americans rather beg Disney, Marvel, DC and fucking Japan( a country with a 1 percent black population) that produce shows, instead of MAKING their own animation/game media.
This si so ignorant. Black people very much had their own business, schools, and other initiatives but white people still terrorized them in their communities. Black people pay taxes and have the right to live in save and adequate places. White people choose to burn down, bring drugs into neighborhoods and run ops into dismantling the community. Black people face discrimination from banks, employers unlike others. You should actually research this topic before spewing such nonsense.

Who says every black person is problack? There are petty of Candace owens, diamond/silk, Kanye west, Stacey dash, and other coon black people around

I know, but the narrative that a majority of AAs claim is Trump and republicans are racist. I think Bush, Regan and Clinton are WAY more racist than Trump. Trump can’t get along with EU , so I don’t expect much. I think he’s cooler with AAs than Somalis. Honestly, out of all the minorities, AAs were the one he the most nicest to.
No he was never nice to aa's or other black minorities. Thousands of aa's died to covide because of his terrible mistreatment pandemic.

Who says every black person is problack? There are petty of Candace owens, diamond/silk, Kanye west, Stacey dash, and other coon black people around
Yeah, I feel like African Americans, except a handful are statist cucks and simp for the whites’ validation. Just in different ways

Trending

Latest posts