A lot of the Trump supporters have black wives

No he was never nice to aa's or other black minorities. Thousands of aa's died to covide because of his terrible mistreatment pandemic.
No, those goofy negroes, just the stupid cave pig neocons weren’t taking the pandemic seriously. I SEEN with my own two eyes and from my cousin’s job, hood blacks refused to wear the masks, still went to hair/nail salons and throw big parties. Trump isn’t at fault

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Lady Mudblood How do u do?

1612384077274.png

Girl her threads be making me itch. I have never seen a bigger coon
This si so ignorant. Black people very much had their own business, schools, and other initiatives but white people still terrorized them in their communities. Black people pay taxes and have the right to live in save and adequate places. White people choose to burn down, bring drugs into neighborhoods and run ops into dismantling the community. Black people face discrimination from banks, employers unlike others. You should actually research this topic before spewing such nonsense.
I guess. I don’t see how. I’m not obligated to like everyone of African descent. Saying I’m a coon isn’t going to change how I feel. Quick question: Who were the people that helped whites colonize Somalia? Who’s building a wall to keep you out ? When has the history and culture of Somali Americans during the early 1900s have ever been talked about or celebrated during Black History Month ? When has reddish skin, dark auburn hair, dark lips, and thin lanky body bodies uplifted in King Magazines ? I don’t hate other blacks, per se. I just don’t relate to them. I can’t. What makes me hate them is when they tell to force me or guilt trip me. I don’t have many African American friends because we just DON’T click. We’re very different and have nothing in common.

You know what’s a coon ? Shooting and robbing your own people. I refuse to love and/or care about someone who doesn’t love themselves. The black dudes that tried to car jack by auntie were coons. The dude that killed Nipsy Hustle is a coon.

Naa

Not Chun li
You know what’s a coon ? Shooting and robbing your own people. I refuse to love and/or care about someone who doesn’t love themselves. The black dudes that tried to car jack by auntie were coons. The dude that killed Nipsy Hustle is a coon.
Girl, That's not a Black issue tho. When a crime is committed by people of any race, the victim is usually the same race as them. Like I said, you're a coon. Your own mother is Black so how is it possible for you to have nothing in common with Black people??? And All those examples you used are just crime, Black men didn't rob your auntie cause she was Black.

A year ago, I saw a maadow man get shot outside a bar by another maadow man. The dude laughed when driving away. Guess how was the one flagged down a cop car and called 911, while all of the other Wakandans but one older black lady were recording and making jokes ?
Me, the evil Z.o.omali/Berberian coon.

Girl, That's not a Black issue tho. When a crime is committed by people of any race, the victim is usually the same race as them. Like I said, you're a coon. Your own mother is Black so how is it possible for you to have nothing in common with Black people??? And All those examples you used are just crime, Black men didn't rob your auntie cause she was Black.
My maadow side was a fringe sub group of African American culture. My maternal great grandfather is from Cade Verde

I fail to see how I’m a coon. I don’t care about white people’s opinion and want to be anything other than an African of Berber and Somali descent. There’s South Indian people that have my skin color. Shrugs. Technically, most African Americans don’t have the same skin color. White Americans that are 3rd-4th generation of Southern and Eastern European descent identify with their nationality over skin color. Look at Dennis Leary, he HELLVA proud of Irish descent.

Naa

Not Chun li
Ummm, yeah, but I personally identify with my African heritage over my skin color.
Black people in America who are descendants of slaves are Black genius, that's all they have to identify as. Your mother is a Black woman, you can identify as African all you want but waking up every day thinking about how much you hate Black women is weird. Focus on learning the languages you should know or something

Okay and???? Girl you still Black. Seek help, get therapy
I’m still black, BUUUTTT I can’t say the Nword. My black and Latino friends post about hating white people on fb, but I get banned for 30 days because I said the Italians were haters. The reason why Africa doesn’t have any bears is because the boy raping, pagan, spaghetti-brained degenerate Romans hunted them to extinction. R.I.P. Altas Bear 🐻. The cops treat super nice to me in Indiana .

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Black people in America who are descendants of slaves are Black genius, that's all they have to identify as. Your mother is a Black woman, you can identify as African all you want but waking up every day thinking about how much you hate Black women is weird. Focus on learning the languages you should know or something
I'm somali

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, my maadow ancestors WERE NOT SLAVES!!!!! My grandma will rise from her grave and curse you. My maadow side was actually wealthy

@Naa My grandma would’ve called you an ornery sucka and tell you stop listening to racist white propaganda. My maadow has way more than 40 acres and a mule. My bloodline is 100 percent pure uppity negro

Trending